Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Trying to choose between these two...  (Read 1118 times)

Offline 23Rangersman23

Only have the cash for one more punt this month... anyone seen either or shall we just vote...!

External Link/Members Only

Offline Blue1878

Not seen either but would love to think no1 is not TGTBT, no2 looks more realistic but even then. It convinced pics are of the same girl

Good luck and enjoy whoever you choose

Offline Shabaz

The first profile is Abbey Dowse off Instagram. a aussie model with about 4 million followers.

Offline 23Rangersman23

The first profile is Abbey Dowse off Instagram. a aussie model with about 4 million followers.

Ahah. Thanks fella, that rules her out then. shall book the one in New Brighton and review later in the week.

Offline gazmac2020

So its not real ???  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline mexicola

Ahah. Thanks fella, that rules her out then. shall book the one in New Brighton and review later in the week.

I've had comms with the new brighton girl recently,  independent decided not to book. She mentioned extras for owo  and cim, but only after prompting.

She also has a second profile on Wirral. Neither this profile or her Chester profile are actually where she does incalls, which is New Brighton
« Last Edit: March 09, 2021, 01:04:31 pm by mexicola »

Offline Willnotts

Amazes me how many people fall for these obviously fake profiles... Viva street and kommons is full of them. Quick image search and there you go

Offline Kingsrug

Not trying to be funny but I don’t know how to do an image search can you do them on mobile phones ?

Offline Willnotts

Not trying to be funny but I don’t know how to do an image search can you do them on mobile phones ?

Yeah save the image and go on tineye or Google search by image

Online lewisjones23

Amazes me how many people fall for these obviously fake profiles... Viva street and kommons is full of them. Quick image search and there you go

people are genuinely thick to think it could be real

if a girl like that was renting her fanny out then she wouldnt be doing it in the NW of England and not via Vivastreet.

She’d be in Dubai, independant or with a high class agency and charge by the thousand for the hour

Offline Blue1878

Her pics go from a white girl to a black girl something not right here 🤔 😂