Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any action in jordan near the dead sea ?  (Read 4026 times)

Offline Tabzy

Looking to travel to the dead sea in jordan anybody know of any action available there ? Thanks

Offline Matrix

Might help if you posted this in Asia.

Offline JontyR

Looking to travel to the dead sea in jordan

Have you asked her?

I'll get my coat.

Offline Tabzy

Offline Matrix

It is posted in asia

After I moved it there, from Africa, where you posted it, you doughnut!  :crazy:

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

After I moved it there, from Africa, where you posted it, you doughnut!  :crazy:

:D

Offline scutty brown

Looking to travel to the dead sea in jordan anybody know of any action available there ? Thanks

So are you saying old Katie's kunt is a bit salty?

Offline RMwonderer

Last I heard was that there was a high influx of Syrians working in the capitals red light. Might be one for ISG this. If you find anything or amy process when you are out there please let us know.

Edit - grammar
« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 02:59:56 pm by RMwonderer »

Offline sonic999

So are you saying old Katie's kunt is a bit salty?
With the amount of jizz its had it it probably very salty.

Offline scutty brown

With the amount of jizz its had it it probably very salty.

too salty for kippers!!!

Offline ShredF

There is action in Amman but its very hidden. You will need a taxi driver to take you there and it is a Bar full of hookers from all over middle east (so they say).

How it works is you need to buy drinks and then you can take them home after a few. So its not like a brothel they try and make it out as a legit bar. When i went 3 years back there was about 20 girls there lots of security. You also cant take them back to hotel it has to be apartment. Due to the risk of this trade in a muslim country i did not go ahead with it.

p.S. drinks and snacks are overpriced  :drinks:

Offline ShredF

There is action in Amman but its very hidden. You will need a taxi driver to take you there and it is a Bar full of hookers from all over middle east (so they say).

How it works is you need to buy drinks and then you can take them home after a few. So its not like a brothel they try and make it out as a legit bar. When i went 3 years back there was about 20 girls there lots of security. You also cant take them back to hotel it has to be apartment. Due to the risk of this trade in a muslim country i did not go ahead with it.

p.S. drinks and snacks are overpriced  :drinks:

Just remembered the location of bar it was in basement of Acacia Hotel Amman in Jordan.