Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bangalore- India punting  (Read 10703 times)

Offline anujok

Hello All,

Posts might have been created about Punting experience or changes in Bangalore /Bengaluru- India.  But couldn’t find any recent post. 

I’m in this city for a few months so looking to punt.  Any leads or any contacts that can be relied upon would be helpful. 

Cheers.

Offline CoolTiger

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Seach on here in top RHS, using Keyword "Bangalore".

x8 topics came up. Read them up, then post on there if you still have any queries or require more info.

As for being given contacts, that wl be down to the individual members, but being a newbie with a low post-count, don't expect influx of contacts being sent to you given the location/country you are enquiring about.

Offline anujok

Thanks will do it.  I was able to find post older than 5yrs when I searched for Bangalore. So thought of posting this topic. 

Offline Tun210

Anuj,

If you need contacts in Hyderabad, let me know.
I have a couple of reliable ones.

Offline Marsh Mitch

Anuj,

Hi Tun .. can you please message me the contacts of Hyderabad ?

Offline Razpunt

Try massage republic. You will find some over there, many Africans. I could not get around to punt while in Bangalore, but massage republic seems a good place to find punts. Let us know your review if you go ahead.

Offline Sid365

Anuj,

Hi Tun, can you DM me the contacts please?

Offline Metajas

Sorry to be a little late contributing, but one of my most memorable punts was with 2 ladies in Bangalore who advertised as ‘synchronised massage’.  At the time they advertised on Craigslist but if you search ‘synchronised massage’ they come up on another site.  Saw them twice during my stay in BLR.  2 ladies in their thirties, reasonably attractive, good bodies, great massage then asked me where I wanted to finish.  Once I chose to finish in a pussy, once via breast relief.

Offline Raghav143

Anuj,

Hi Tun210

Can you please DM me the contact numbers please

Offline Currywurst

Just to add a price reference -

A friend of mine on a business trip to Bangalore earlier this year managed to get a Russian MILF WG in her 40's for about INR 10K (~GBP100) for 4 hours.

He also led me to believe that fit Eurasian WG's in their 20's are at about INR15-20K for a 4 hour period.

The main challenge (and only a known contact will be able to give you the contact info) will be to find an actual pimp who directly manages the girls. There are many fake ads on classifieds websites - these are guys hoping to get a sub-contracting piece of pie out of the entire cake deal. Avoid them.

Offline Marsh Mitch

Just to add a price reference -

A friend of mine on a business trip to Bangalore earlier this year managed to get a Russian MILF WG in her 40's for about INR 10K (~GBP100) for 4 hours.

He also led me to believe that fit Eurasian WG's in their 20's are at about INR15-20K for a 4 hour period.

The main challenge (and only a known contact will be able to give you the contact info) will be to find an actual pimp who directly manages the girls. There are many fake ads on classifieds websites - these are guys hoping to get a sub-contracting piece of pie out of the entire cake deal. Avoid them.

Yes you are correct .. when I had no money as a student I was in India.
When I have plenty cash now, I no longer live in India .. could have gotten my hands on some beautiful young women of India.
Even occasional visits may not help develop a quick relationship with a pimp ..

Offline Brimich

I travel to Bangalore 3-4 times a year (until COVID) and never trusted any of the agency sites….but I did get success via Seeking Arrangements.

Offline Marmalade

As I’m wondering how the hell someone is going to india with current travel restrictions I came across this charming “guide” to Indian RLDs.
Enjoy.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Bru1901

I travel to Bangalore 3-4 times a year (until COVID) and never trusted any of the agency sites….but I did get success via Seeking Arrangements.

I found many are unwilling to travel far. Wanted travel costs upfront which seemed shady

Offline Rocky_503

Hi Can someone please drop me the Hyderabad contacts.

Offline Marsh Mitch

Hi Can someone please drop me the Hyderabad contacts.

Get a 4* hotel and ask the room boy who helps you with luggage.
Start with conversation like is there anything to enjoy like dance clubs etc instead of getting into raw details and getting his job into trouble ..
Sure they know pimps but you will have to hire a flat on a hourly basis according to them.