Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Norwich stag do fun  (Read 3385 times)

Offline OnTheSly

Morning gents,

A small group of lads are going to be in the Norwich area later this year (covid restrictions depending) and looking for something to do one of the evenings for the stag (either at our place, or maybe even a club if it will go far enough).  Failing that, I'll probably just go out "shopping" for a few hours myself and have a one to one.

Anyone have any advice on the area or ladies who would entertain a small group (around 5 lads) on a bachelor's last night of freedom?

Offline Johnbean

I would say Norwich would be the least likely place for this sort of thing, punting 121 is poor at the best of times. London would be your best bet.

Offline Troydor69

I was in Norwich last week, had two good punts one bloody awful. I was only looking for bog standard meets with WGs, but pickings were slim. It didn’t seem like a town to go partying in.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Whilst I don’t have any specific recommendations why not cast your search for a suitable SP wider than just the immediate Norwich area.  If there are 5 or 6 of you then you probably want 2 or 3 hours of entertainment which should be a good earner for the SP so they might be happy to travel to Norwich for you.

I assume the “entertainment” you guys are looking for is for everyone to enjoy a turn with the girl and/or a mini gang bang ?

Offline madeinwales56

Sounds like a reverse booking would be ideal for this request. Put it out there and let them make you an offer.

Offline Bornnippy

Could try this girl, have only cammed with her but she looks like her pics and her gallery pics suggest she delivers as promised, she once quoted me £120 for 30 mins with a facial which is pricey.

External Link/Members Only

does gangbangs with another girl Sapphire Love

Shannon Summers is good but not normally around at weekends, she is worth a one to one and may be able to help find a few other girls to join in as she has done parties in the past.

she's good friends with Hannah Banks who is sometimes in Norwich and has also done duos / parties.

External Link/Members Only.

They are all with the exception of love to be owned a bit vanilla so if you're looking for some hardcore orgy full of dp and facials you'd be better heading to London.

Offline workinallweek

Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Sounds like a reverse booking would be ideal for this request. Put it out there and let them make you an offer.

The RB function on AW is currently disabled

Offline workinallweek

Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline OnTheSly

No, everyone I spoke to wasn't interested unfortunately (those that even bothered to reply, which wasn't many).  As things are more open now with Covid, I wonder if that would be different now?!

Offline jimbobted

No, everyone I spoke to wasn't interested unfortunately (those that even bothered to reply, which wasn't many).  As things are more open now with Covid, I wonder if that would be different now?!
Doubt it. Norwich is an absolute wasteland when it comes to finding a decent hooker.

Offline OnTheSly

Same everywhere at the moment....