Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: naughtyXmassageX Norwich  (Read 1728 times)

1 review(s) for naughtyXmassageX (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

bonehead

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw this girl today advertised on AW, nice arse but fake tits, definitely older than 33. Anyway nice enough girl but doesn't give a good blowie her teeth grated and payed for half an hour and was kicked out after 15minutes after blowing my load. Didnt realize till got in the car and saw the time. All in all felt rushed and 70 quid badly spent

Offline socks

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw this girl today advertised on AW, nice arse but fake tits, definitely older than 33. Anyway nice enough girl but doesn't give a good blowie her teeth grated and payed for half an hour and was kicked out after 15minutes after blowing my load. Didnt realize till got in the car and saw the time. All in all felt rushed and 70 quid badly spent
I liked her, she achieved a slutty:sultry balance that had my heart racing and blood pumping all the time. I recall her squirming away a bit when I licked her arsehole though but see she's removed receiving rimming from her likes now anyway

bonehead

My main complaint was getting kicked out after 15 minutes. And I forgot to add there was no kissing which is on here likes list. I know its 'discretion' but I don't smoke or drink coffee and I'd cleaned my teeth.

Tony Charles 69

She - naughtyXmassageX - used to do duos with the awful Fantasy Girl 4 U. Sounds as if they're both as bad as each other  :thumbsdown:

Mattxxx1342

I see her at holiday inn a few months back wasn't to bad however her answering the phone directly after me busting my load was the bad bit found that rude discussing next client whilst I there lol ! :hi:

bonehead

Right. That's what I talking about. The service wasn't bad but she really doesnt get that when you pay for the time you should get it.