Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: More and more fake profiles, there is a selection that does not exist in Luton  (Read 453 times)

Offline 20jay

Here as example, 4x the same girl, picture number 3 shows her, 10 kg lighter and maybe 5 years ago. I saw her last year and walked. ( see pics 1-4 )

Last year -->  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=268500.msg2743048#msg2743048

Roxana - Erika - Nicole - Alice - Darya etc .. covers the whole zip code district Luton, how she manages to be in different places of the city at the same time remains her secret. :sarcastic: Probably all different girls with the same hair color  :D. She had 5 ads, now there are 3. Real place as I rung her was the well known Building on the Dunstable Rd. .. I reject.

External Link/Members Only

The number of girls is probably much less than it appears at first glance, so not a real choice. Also AW does not protect against fake as I had to find out painfully a few times.

In general the scene seems to be going badly, 2 of my regulars wanted to borrow money from me, one just disappeared - I would have more stories but let's leave it. The fairy tale about the well-paid tarts seems as untrue as never before.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 05:01:26 pm by 20jay »

Offline matoombaDan

I tend to find it's best to treat all profiles in Luton as fake to avoid disappointment :D

Offline kielondon

In general the scene seems to be going badly, 2 of my regulars wanted to borrow money from me, one just disappeared - I would have more stories but let's leave it. The fairy tale about the well-paid tarts seems as untrue as never before.

which one? can you contact with me on pm please? Thanks.

Offline ulstersubbie

I tend to find it's best to treat all profiles in Luton as fake to avoid disappointment :D

Luton was certainly a major disappointment when I lived there, many years ago. London is only 20 odd minutes away by train.