Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Colombia - Cali  (Read 2530 times)

Offline Golden Hind

Day 1 Friday

Arrive in the evening, 38k uber from the airport to central cali. Go to Barrio Granada for food and afterwards walk around, it's nice up here so it's safe. Just like Zona T in Bogota there must be opportunities in a normal bar here, but I've had three dry nights in the countryside and need assurances first night. Stick my head in a few chica clubs and one strip club, two stand out girls amongst maybe 5 or so places the rest average. In the nicer places it's circa 250k an hour, the others I think circa 100k per hour. This is about 10pm, could be too early not sure, most places were quiet.

Head south in the uber to try out more places, one called Olympus has girls all naked in there, and more black than any other, paid 5k entrance, not interested in any but stay for 7k beer, all girls gradually introduce themselves when they spot a new person. Best quality was in Calenas 2, bouncer gives me a pat down then one of the girls does a pat down and grabs my cock, 10k beer, all the girls come and introduce themselves one at a time and the waiter asks who I like, a few stand out but just didn't feel like pulling the trigger so had the beer and called it a night, think its 200k an hour in there, but you can negotiate take out in all these places. Most people would be happy in here but just like Bogota I don't think those clubs are for me I prefer more semi pro and even if you want a pro it's the same set up, service and looks as a brothal but more expensive and there isn't much atmosphere so don't feel like hanging out there on my own all night. But I'll probably try a few other ones another night.

Day 2 Saturday

Decided to try some online sites during the day. Main ones are mileroticos and photoprepagos. Saw a girl on mileroticos, WhatsApp to agree price and service. It's 100k outcall, I get her to send me more photos to confirm it's her and check that's pesos. She ask to send uber, it's only 8k and at least I know she will be on time. There is a local restaurant next to my apartment entrance with some families in, so not ideal when a red head with a culo grande in wet look leggings turns up, there all watching me. 1 hour, dfk, RO, two cums, everything but it's OW, great value. Another Venezuelan, she usually works in Bogota and mainly does dominatrix stuff she said so she liked to take control. She is here for one week, I will probably see again (picture below, one she sent and one from my apartment)

At night I have a seeking date aranged we didn't discuss money just agreed to go dancing and then back to mine, she wanted to show me how to salsa. But I lost the key card to my apartment before we were going to meet and they couldn't replace it till the morning so I couldn't leave my apartment or I'd be locked out. I asked her to just come hang out at my apartment but she wanted to meet somewhere first, understandable. Too late to arrange something else. She sent me videos of her sat ready to go out on her bed looking annoyed.

Day 3 Sunday

Most places are closed on a Sunday, seems only Caras Lindas on my list of casas to try is open but reduced hours and probably reduced line up, I go about 1pm as I'm nearby and told no girls but some will arrive at 2pm and it closes at 5pm. Not much fucking to be had on a holy day it seems. Girl from prior night text me saying she just watched movies and went to bed early last night and whenever I want she will come round, I tell her to come round tonight then. I uber her to mine at night. Probably spend nearly 2 hours hanging out and her showing me the basics of maybe 4 different latin dances then 2 hours fucking before bed, a very good night I will definitely repeat with her again. Morning she gets up for work, I give her 200k for 'taxi money'. As I write this she has just sent me some pictures and videos so "I don't forget her." Viva Colombia!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 03:52:54 pm by Golden Hind »

Online tightfoot69

Good report. How long are you in Cali for? And Colombia overall?

200,000 for the whole night is good. Any pics of the girl?

When I was in South America I liked to do my punting in the evening but I am guessing there is not much to do in Cali tourist wise?

Offline Golden Hind

I will pm you a pic so you have an idea of quality for that price, my aim is 150k for short term and 200k for long term with those girls plus cover the taxi to me, the stunners which Is less my thing but I will see one or two I'd pay up to 300k for a couple hours short term, which I think you were paying?

I'm here 9 days and colombia overall 5-6 weeks. There is a little bit here to see, not loads in Bogota either, but I enjoy hanging about here more.

Online tightfoot69

I will pm you a pic so you have an idea of quality for that price, my aim is 150k for short term and 200k for long term with those girls plus cover the taxi to me, the stunners which Is less my thing but I will see one or two I'd pay up to 300k for a couple hours short term, which I think you were paying?

I'm here 9 days and colombia overall 5-6 weeks. There is a little bit here to see, not loads in Bogota either, but I enjoy hanging about here more.

In Colombia I met with the girl in a bar for a couple of hours and then paid them 300k to come back with me for 2 or 3 hours. This is what I offered and they accepted but I always made sure they were OK with OWO and DFK. I only met 3 girls this way in Colombia(1 girl twice) but all the meetings were great. Colombian women are fantastic.

Offline LYL

I love your trip reports! Be aware that Cartagena is 3 times more expensive than Cali though...
Banned reason: abusive troll
Banned by: Head1

Offline Golden Hind

I love your trip reports! Be aware that Cartagena is 3 times more expensive than Cali though...

Thanks! Yeah noted that, will see how it goes.

Offline Golden Hind

Day 4 Monday

Couple of seeking dates I tried to arrange in the evening fell through, didn't fancy the clubs so called the mileroticos girl round again in the evening last minute. Another good hour at 100k + taxi, she did owo this time at no extra cost.

Day 5 Tuesday

Met a seeking girl during the day, slim cute black girl, did some tourist stuff, speaks no English but was translating things in the museum on google translate for me so helpful to have around. After back to mi Casa, hang out and then had one pop, again these colombian seeking girls really do give it everything, but shortly after she said she had to be back home so only gave her 100k, her sister was calling so seemed genuine but I'm not paying 150k for 1 shot.

At night thought I'd stick my head in some clubs again for something to do, went to Eventos Liz strip club maybe 9.30pm and it's dead, few guys maybe 6 girls and nobody is dancing just lying about on phones. Didn't think it was worth trying anywhere else so I just went straight back home.

Day 6 Wednesday

Yesterday girl wanted to meet again to show me some more places but I wanted to try Dr amor, went midday, really professional set up, walk in and there is a big waiting room, looks nice in here far from the brothals in Bogata, one guy is sat in there, at the end is a glass partition where you can half see the girls sat hanging out. They take me into a side small waiting room for the line up and they all come in introduce themselves, 6 girls, 3 doable to me, most look enhanced, all wearing sort of night out clothes not super revealing stuff. I ask about prices, all girls wear wristbands, 3 different colours for price, white was 150k hour, then I think next was 120k and then 100 or 80k, can't really remember. You can choose a girl or can go back and wait in the main room to decide, hard to remember the names of who I liked so the women takes me into the room with the girls and I just point out the one I was keen on. A stunner with an outrageous body from Medellin, white band. You go into a second big waiting room, spent 5 mins having some general chat and confirming everything. I checked sucking tits and offered 20k extra for owo, she said no to the owo and tried to get me to do an hour but for this service I only want 30mins which was 100k. Her tits were fake and she also had what looked to be a big lipo scar, ass seemed real, rooms have big mirror along side the bed, tvs and ensuite with shower. I got what I wanted a P&d with a stunner.

On another note I generally use uber out here so they can follow the map instead of me showing them but except at the airport there doesn't seem to be a price difference, taxi drivers are chill here. Not like the taxi mafia in most countries where uber is always recommended if available. Uber will stop working in Colombia at the end of January anyway I've been told.

In the evening met the first seeking girl again, went San Antonio area, really nice around here, sort of traditional neighbourhood, plenty of bars and restaurants. We just walked around to find a bar, couple drinks then back to mine, dance, fuck, dance fuck, bed. Another round in the morning and give 200k, will see her one more time before I leave.

Offline LYL

Day 4 Monday

Couple of seeking dates I tried to arrange in the evening fell through, didn't fancy the clubs so called the mileroticos girl round again in the evening last minute. Another good hour at 100k + taxi, she did owo this time at no extra cost.

Day 5 Tuesday

Met a seeking girl during the day, slim cute black girl, did some tourist stuff, speaks no English but was translating things in the museum on google translate for me so helpful to have around. After back to mi Casa, hang out and then had one pop, again these colombian seeking girls really do give it everything, but shortly after she said she had to be back home so only gave her 100k, her sister was calling so seemed genuine but I'm not paying 150k for 1 shot.

At night thought I'd stick my head in some clubs again for something to do, went to Eventos Liz strip club maybe 9.30pm and it's dead, few guys maybe 6 girls and nobody is dancing just lying about on phones. Didn't think it was worth trying anywhere else so I just went straight back home.

Day 6 Wednesday

Yesterday girl wanted to meet again to show me some more places but I wanted to try Dr amor, went midday, really professional set up, walk in and there is a big waiting room, looks nice in here far from the brothals in Bogata, one guy is sat in there, at the end is a glass partition where you can half see the girls sat hanging out. They take me into a side small waiting room for the line up and they all come in introduce themselves, 6 girls, 3 doable to me, most look enhanced, all wearing sort of night out clothes not super revealing stuff. I ask about prices, all girls wear wristbands, 3 different colours for price, white was 150k hour, then I think next was 120k and then 100 or 80k, can't really remember. You can choose a girl or can go back and wait in the main room to decide, hard to remember the names of who I liked so the women takes me into the room with the girls and I just point out the one I was keen on. A stunner with an outrageous body from Medellin, white band. You go into a second big waiting room, spent 5 mins having some general chat and confirming everything. I checked sucking tits and offered 20k extra for owo, she said no to the owo and tried to get me to do an hour but for this service I only want 30mins which was 100k. Her tits were fake and she also had what looked to be a big lipo scar, ass seemed real, rooms have big mirror along side the bed, tvs and ensuite with shower. I got what I wanted a P&d with a stunner.

On another note I generally use uber out here so they can follow the map instead of me showing them but except at the airport there doesn't seem to be a price difference, taxi drivers are chill here. Not like the taxi mafia in most countries where uber is always recommended if available. Uber will stop working in Colombia at the end of January anyway I've been told.

In the evening met the first seeking girl again, went San Antonio area, really nice around here, sort of traditional neighbourhood, plenty of bars and restaurants. We just walked around to find a bar, couple drinks then back to mine, dance, fuck, dance fuck, bed. Another round in the morning and give 200k, will see her one more time before I leave.

You shagging twice a day?? Fucking hell! I've been back for 2 weeks and I'm depressed! Enjoy the Latinas to the max!!
Banned reason: abusive troll
Banned by: Head1

Offline Golden Hind

You shagging twice a day?? Fucking hell! I've been back for 2 weeks and I'm depressed! Enjoy the Latinas to the max!!

Not often, generally only got the stamina for 1 girl a day. Leaving Cali now, plan to get to Cartagena by next weekend.

Offline Golden Hind

Day 7 Thursday

Had a day off punting activities

Day 8 Friday

Was nearby again so just after 2pm went to caras lindas, hard to know this place is open but you ring the bell and a guy comes to open up. Couple guys in the waiting room, Maybe 10 or so girls, a couple ok.

10min walk over to Dr Amor again, a few groups of young locals joking about in the waiting room, this line up went on forever, 15-20 I would guess. The same ones from the other day all there, again lots of enhancements, probably something for everyone in this line up though.

BBVA is another bank with no atm fees.

At night met first seeking girl once again, same routine as last time. Went out to a couple bars in Barrio Granada, the best looking girls I've seen all holiday have been in bars or restaurants around here. Back to mine, brought me to cim twice, brilliant, 200k in the morning. She also told me a week minimum wage in Colombia is 200k.

Day 9 Saturday

The mileroticos girl had been texting me each day to see her again and was back in Bogota now and text me this day to say she wants to see me for free just for pleasure and trying to video call me. Feels like the beginning of a scam but I'm not in Bogota again anyway to find out.

Tried clubs in the evening, la piscina, has a pool out the back, dead atmosphere but at least you can sit outside so stay for a beer, 9k, someone says chica presentation poolside on the tannoy and they all stir from their facebook sessions in the recesses of the club and make there way to say hello, maybe 10 or so girls, 3 doable for me. Tempted on a cute one with braces, price is 200k in here an hour, I'm sure deals can be made as only 2 other guys at 10.30pm.

Escoces, supposed to be the top club along with deluxe but poor quality for price of 400k per hour, a few huge fake asses and tits in here, maybe 8-10 girls just 1 doable for me, small place, 2 other guys but sat without girls. No beers, 22k for rum on ice, should of seen the line up before ordering. Before leaving a group of 4 young locals turn up all similes, I'm thinking these guys must be idiots to pay for these girls but they left just after me after seeing the line up so not that stupid. Before I got in the uber a really cute mixed race girl was entering though. This is about 11.30pm.

Wanted to see Deluxe, it's one of the furthest south clubs so more out the way. Its not packed but lots of guys on tables, 400k an hour here and I hate to pay that kind of money but there was 3 absolute stunners I would of definitely sessioned with but they were all on tables, probably 15-20 girls and as I say the best already on tables with guys, quality higher than other spots. Majority enhanced, a couple comedy looking fake asses in here, don't know why the country with some of the most naturally good looking girls have so much surgery. The best one by far I saw come back from a room with a guy then he took her home. 15k beer. I stay maybe 30mins tops around 12, so I'd get here earlier if anyone comes. No line up or anything, some girls periodically introduce themselves but most don't or are just busy.

Calenas 2, 7 girls, quality bit lower than last time I was here, one stand out black girl, I session at 200k per hour. She had a good fun vibe, OW but some kissing, 2 pops.

On the taxi back the driver asked me how it was in there and I complained about the clubs here in general, he said if you're young and can dance there are better places. He pointed out 2 on the way back, its like 1.30am now, lots of people outside smoking/leaving, I spot one young gringo with a local black girl getting into a taxi as we pass. So opportunities to be had, shame I found out on my last day. Looking on the map I'm 99% sure the places were la topa nightclub and Trukutu salsa bar.

If I came back here again I would focus on seeking or normal bars like the ones the taxi driver mentioned in the evening, one night I would do Deluxe just to tick one of those stunners off and then during the day if I need a shag I'd go dr Amor.

Offline Niggledebits

Great writeup. Mr G, may I ask what age group you are in? I definitely would look out of place in a club full of 20:year olds!

Seems from these writeups Buenos Aires trumps Colombia. I do get loads of messages though from girls in Colombia on Seeking who are smoking hot but probably scammers.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 06:57:15 am by Niggledebits »

Offline Golden Hind

Great writeup. Mr G, may I ask what age group you are in? I definitely would look out of place in a club full of 20:year olds!

Seems from these writeups Buenos Aires trumps Colombia. I do get loads of messages though from girls in Colombia on Seeking who are smoking hot but probably scammers.

I probably wouldn't be out of place. Even if you're middle aged I reckon you would be fine in those places and even get more attention from girls.