Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Trans Sofia - Fitzroy St  (Read 4661 times)

61 review(s) for TRANS SOFIA UK (58 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline no2punter

External Link/Members Only

I had sworn off TS for a while but decided to give it another go with a well-reviewed girl. Very glad I did.

Comms
Easy enough, responsive to calls and text.

Venue
Private flat off main road, close to tube stations.

Price
£100/half hour

First impressions
Sofia is attractive and feminine. Facially she does have a slightly trans-type look, but as a whole package quite convincing. AW photos are accurate. Nice, soft and well shaped arse, plus a nice pair of fake tits. Generally good English but heavily Spanish accented and slightly masculine voice. She is also friendly and chatty and caters her service well to the client's desires and limits. She has a brown Latina skin tone. She looks like she is in her early 30s.

Services
She opened right away with French kissing which was exciting, the only downside was that it was a little rough, I think she is naturally more dominant. Started with a shower, her bathroom was clean and tidy. Then went onto OWO, which she did very skilfully and pleasurably with some deepthroating, clearly there's some truth to the commonplace idea that TSs know their way around cocks. Then it was onto her clean and tight arse. Went through doggy and mish with her before cumming in the condom.

Return
Yes, if I ever get the itch for a TS again, Sofia's top of the list. But since traps are more a side interest for me and I do prefer natural women, it will probably be a while.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 06:15:21 pm by no2punter »

Offline tantraman

... Sofia is attractive and feminine. Facially she does have a slightly trans-type look, but as a whole package quite convincing. AW photos are accurate. Nice, soft and well shaped arse, plus a nice pair of fake tits ... brown Latina skin tone. She looks like she is in her early 30s.

... click here to view collected photos :music:

Offline princerico

... click here to view collected photos :music:

Loving your work. She’s the hottest fuck I’ve ever had (x3😆)

Offline bbanks

She was in Newcastle a couple of days ago but I bottled out of calling her at the last minute  :dash:

Offline almalm

I take it she can only be booked when she is showing her mobile number?

Offline winkywanky

That's the impression I get.

Although I suspect once you've seen her and she has your number, she may possibly respond to a speculative call in-between her working periods.