Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Silver @ Blue AMP, Dallas TX  (Read 1849 times)

Offline wirehair

Blue Spa 11175 Denton Dr, Dallas, TX 75229, United States

Ended up here serendipitously. I was working in Dallas for a week and as a heavy user of Seeking Arrangement had hooked up with a very smart Latina girl who agreed $1200 for a week of good sex. However when we met up it was obvious that she just didn’t fancy me. I liked her and would happily done the deed even though she wasn’t my normal type either. Had a drink, agreed to meet again but on the second meet it was obvious action was not to be had. So left feeling horny but with a good few dollars to spend I did some research and came up with visit to a Dallas amp. Blue seemed to have good reviews so off I went.

Location not great as Denton Drive is undergoing major roadworks so entered the plaza from Harry Hines Drive. There is a row of AMPs there with Blue at the end.

Dallas AMP etiquette is strange. No money changes hands, but after being shown to a room by the mamasan you lay out the dosh in a table and the girl takes it. $200 is standard for an hours fun - $60 to the house, rest goes to the girl.

I struck lucky with the girl - Silver - a ?30 or so Korean Spinner with long hair and nice natural body. Hour starts off with a table shower - basically a wet room where she gets naked and soaps and washes you all over. Before long Silver started b2b which soon got my pecker up. Seeing this she moved on to a soapy hj, then a great bbbj, culminating in her wanting to jump aboard bb for some cowgirl fun. Whoa I said and said condom, so we adjourned back to the room for more bbbj, hj and finally covered fs. Full hours fun, two pops and nice touch a wee bottle of water as you leave.

So - recommended if you are in Dallas and plenty of other places to choose from. Have condoms with you as the girls seem happy to go bb.

Offline mills_and_bhuna

Keeping Dalkas safe.
Nice to see the good ole boys saving the world from consensual commercial sex but being quite happy with open carrying of guns and destruction of the environment.
Because freedom

Online scutty brown

A wee bottle for the water???

Offline mcb

I’d be more concerned she was about to jump aboard with no protection. Who knows who’s she’s seen and what they had before you!  :scare: