Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexia NEW in Stopsley x PARTY GIRL x GFE x no rush x real pics x  (Read 788 times)

Offline 20jay

External Link/Members Only

Phone: 07448568940 good com via phone, got the postcode as txt message

Met that girl in Stopsley , decent area, parking good (at night) LU20JN

She carefully opened the front door and let me in. She is small and has a charming smile. Arrived on the first floor, no bed, mattress on the floor .. she is constantly giggling.

Okay I was horny and she was the girl in the pictures, so 40 quid for 15min and then no hurry?

Rubber over, blowed a we bit.. she immediately lays on her back, not fingering, so missionary position, I asked for doggy, she changed position immediately .. so doggy style ..blow my load ..she jumped up, wet wipe , and she was dressed again and bye

..found out today ..she is also

Resume

good punt so far, pictures are up to date and real, she is nice and goes along well, clean .... but NO RUSH?

..you will have to re-define NO RUSH.!! That's why it's a neutral, she's like a whirlwind, everything quick quick quick
okay no bed isn't funny as well but not a deal breaker  ;)

Would I visit again .. Maybe  :P

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline unclepokey

Thanks for that report. I do like a girl with a good bottom and hers is rather fine from the pics. She's close to a route I take regularly so i may try her out especially. If she is £80 for an hour that seems good value - more what it ordinarily should be in Pootown. Especially for no bed!
Thanks again
UP
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 10:35:31 am by unclepokey »

Offline 20jay

No prob mate ..but bear in mind that ''no rush'' means more the opposite  :hi:

Edit .  House No 1

cheers
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 12:02:09 pm by 20jay »