Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amandita-Party Girl - Sloane sq - Was originally a boy!  (Read 4872 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5351351) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6443056) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Artful Rodger

External Link/Members Only

Being the suspicious type I had a bad feeling about my 13th punt to review. Nothing could have prepared me for how bad it was. My plan A fell through and I was left with one option on the HL plus fancied some Brazilian pussy.

Text and arranged 30min meeting (£100) between Sloane Sq tube and The ten floors.

I was immediately impressed as ‘she’ looked pretty, she was on phone to ‘her’ bro in Brazil so I got in the shower. When came out she was all over me. I m thinking this is amazing vfm. I notice big ish hands, then feet bigger than my size 8.5s and start worrying but she looks so feminine in terms of legs, arse shape etc I also don’t see an Adam’s apple.

I decide time for RO and she says no (bad sign) lubes up (another bad sign) and says just fuck me as she gets on her back. As I m about to I notice a 1 inch scar on her upper neck. That does it I jump up, get my clothes on and run. I didn’t make a scene in case there were heavies in residence.

‘She’ changes her hair from black to blondie brown and previously called herself Duda Naughty Brazilian. She’s also bookable here

External Link/Members Only

Had I seen her Maria pics before I would have had my doubts.

I don’t know how to save pics on this site but would appreciate it if any of you could do that so when she changes her name again it’s easy to spot this cunt.

Offline mgkerx

Hi
I think the clue is in the name
A-Man-dita
Just saying

Johnny2050

says just fuck me as she gets on her back. As I m about to I notice a 1 inch "on her upper neck. That does it I jump up, get my clothes on and run.

Thanks for the review.

Never had this experience. "1 inch scar on her upper neck"? How did this look exactly between the leg?

Offline winkywanky

The 1st of her gallery pics, of her naked torso where she's leaning forward with the chain around her waist...enlarge it and direct your attention to her fanny. Despite the stubble, looks like there's a scar which would tend to bear this out. I'm only noticing by the way, because I'm looking for it with the benefit of hindsight.

Sorry to hear this OP, and thanks for highlighting here.

Offline winkywanky

Thanks for the review.

Never had this experience. "1 inch scar on her upper neck"? How did this look exactly between the leg?

Adam's Apple surgery?

Johnny2050

Adam's Apple surgery?
my dumb.
but I still wonder how it looks downstairs.

Offline Artful Rodger

Hi
I think the clue is in the name
A-Man-dita
Just saying

Yes fair point (:dash:), she also goes by the name of ‘Duda’ which I worked out after!

Offline Artful Rodger

my dumb.
but I still wonder how it looks downstairs.

‘She’ wasn’t keen to let me get a good view of downstairs, there was a landing strip that thankfully didn’t end at meat and 2 veg!

Offline Crackanut

With these brazilian chics, if there is any doubt or hint of masculinity I just steer clear. I've had to do a runner before and it's not worth it. One of the most attractive men I've ever seen though. Haha

Offline Jerk Chicken

With these brazilian chics, if there is any doubt or hint of masculinity I just steer clear. I've had to do a runner before and it's not worth it. One of the most attractive men I've ever seen though. Haha

Current WG(man) ? ... if so it is best to share the link or at least the name s/he was whoring under!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 05:05:07 pm by Jerk Chicken »
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Gambitman92

I'm still not convinced that she's not a female. Lube and refusing RO isn't a bad sign, most ee girls use lube and refuse or pick and choose who gives them RO. The scar could be from anything.

Banned reason: Ignoring warning about white knighting.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jerk Chicken

I'm still not convinced that she's not a female. Lube and refusing RO isn't a bad sign, most ee girls use lube and refuse or pick and choose who gives them RO. The scar could be from anything.

You can always book and find out and update us after the punt :scare:
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Crackanut

Current WG(man) ? ... if so it is best to share the link or at least the name s/he was whoring under!

No mate, it was a viva Street ad and it was a long time ago. I've not had any recent punts otherwise would have been posting review. I've got about 40 planned but can barely afford 1 and haven't got the time for a single one.

Offline Crackanut

I second that!!

Offline Gambitman92

Lol, looks like she doesnt see black men, maybe I can tell her I'm Indian?

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Ignoring warning about white knighting.

Offline Crackanut

Lol, looks like she doesnt see black men, maybe I can tell her I'm Indian?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Are those two pineapple a hint into what used to be?  :lol:

That looks like a weird vagina from that angle as well.

Offline Artful Rodger

Price gone up to £150 for 30mins. In this case bad publicity must be good publicity!

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline smellychip

Fuck mate, you got off just in time. With the benefit of your review the hands def look huge, also her full frontal pics look sus her pussy just doesn't look right to me. Thanks for the warning

Offline A Decent Fist

There was a landing strip that thankfully didn’t end at meat and 2 veg!

Those of us with a more, uh, relaxed view of gender are mourning their sad disappearance. But she really should advertise as a post-op

Offline cotton

Im not into latinas but just for peace of mind id avoid brazilians , rather have some miserable sour faced romanian , thats far more like a real woman.
These brazilians cant be trusted.

Offline LLPunting

Im not into latinas but just for peace of mind id avoid brazilians , rather have some miserable sour faced romanian , thats far more like a real woman.
These brazilians cant be trusted.

There are trans from every nation and race so if you don't like the idea of deceit (rather than being open about conversion) or you'd rather only engage with cis-females then safest bet (not infallible) is to stick to all natural women regardless of their nationality.

Online Jonestown

Hands like a navvy in that first photo, could crack walnuts no problem.