Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KylieKingz - "SCAMMER* -TS Review - Milton Keynes  (Read 2690 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4286493) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by DrConners]

Offline DUX

External Link/Members Only

Can't believe this just happened but I've just been scammed by this person.

I had a half hour meeting planned with her and first she delayed by half an hour. Annoying but no great loss.

So I get to her place after some confusion on room numbers as the place has a weird system of some rooms not matching the floor number. She finally let's me in after leaving me outside awkwardly for a minute or two.

She takes the money up front, fair enough that's fine and she then goes to grab me a glass of water. She returns and we kiss for about 3 seconds before she gets the giggles and tells me she needs a glass of water. Bit weird I'm thinking but okay.

I never saw her again after this point. The so called 'owner' aka her scamming mate of the apartment meekly knocks and then comes in telling me I need to leave. Her mate (and Kylie presumably behind her)then barracades her self in another room with just a slight bit of the door open. I ask for my money back but she stays with the act that she doesn't know what's going on. I ask again but it's no use.

I'm not one to make a fuss in these situations as you never know where they can lead. The best I can do is to report this scamming bitch and her horrid mate to this website.

Maybe I wasn't her type but that's absolutely no excuse for not returning my money. Her mate also mentioned a 'smell' in the room which is probably their other excuse if they want to scam you. I was freshly showered and often get comments on how good I smell so I knew that was total bollocks as well.

I just hope by reading this I've saved you also getting scammed. Please get this on the transsexual section as well please before she scams any other poor soul.

Any questions you have please ask.

Offline MrMatrix

One of her AW feedback tells us he was scammed as well. Definately one to AVOID.
How much did you lose BTW.
Think I may have kicked the door in at this point. Take it her mate was another female ??
Better luck next time and thanks for the heads up.
Mind you I'm not into TSs, so won't affect me. :hi:

Offline DUX

By some miracle this was the first time ever I'd opted for a half hour punt. So £80 was the damage and not £150!

Yeah her mate was a woman as well. Probably close in age. Blonde with a lot of acne on her face. 

It happens when I punt on a whim. I had a crappy experience last year as well but got further than this scam today.  Should've waited for the amazing Victoria Tedesco in a few weeks instead. I feel like I need to do a positive review now so people don't think I'm an awkward sod who wants everything!

Offline MrMatrix

Put it downto experience- you got out in one piece, its part of the journey. Me I was once turned over for £190- well fuckin pissed off I was. But its in the distant pass and its now just part of my journey :hi:.

Offline DUX

£190... ouch! Sorry to hear that.

Yeah that’s true. At the end of the day these trips should just be a bit of fun so I wasn’t going to escalate matters. At least I wasn’t waiting all week to go see her and travelling hours in the car either.

Still it’s annoying as I’d always seen AW as a kind of big shop full of delights. Where if I avoided the obvious dodgy profiles I’d be okay. Well that’s not quite proven to be the case unfortunately so I guess I’ll have to go back to the profiles recommended on here to avoid being messed about again.

Just adding a few bits for Google to pick up.

@REALKYLIEKINGZ / REALKYLIEKINGZ    - Twitter
07860198976 / 07860 198976 / 447860198976 - Phone number she advertised on her profile on AW.
4286493 - AW ID

« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 09:09:16 pm by DUX »