Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber Lynn - Visiting Cardiff  (Read 565 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5069788) (0 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Explorerindi

External Link/Members Only

The girl - She is the one in the picture

The comms - On spot, accommodated last minute, all via WhatsApp, very responsive

The place - Nice place by Riverside

The punt - Very chatty, too much probably but she is genuine. It’s clear she is not a pro but it doesn’t look like she enjoys much this...
I took a shower, nice bathroom, soft/clean towels (she was ok with me not taking one but I had been working all morning and I always like to be fresh and clean for activities). When we went on to the action she cleaned my areas with wipes and paper towels, which was a turn off after I just had a shower, she did this very mechanically, like a nurse cleaning you so there was no erotism at this... She quickly grabbed a condom to start with the oral so I told her I expected OWO and CIM. She agreed to OWO, but not an enthusiast at it, she said she didn’t know what CIM means, that her friend set up her profile.. that she by no means takes cum in her mouth... all turn offs. Dropped a nut, got an extended massage and got on my way.

Would not repeat. Not my cup of tea. Others may enjoy, it wasn’t a horrible punt but I didn’t feel her focused on pleasuring me, so I simply didn’t enjoy it.

Offline welshpunter17

This profile has been recycled a few times. I saw a girl using this one a quite a while back. Search the profile number and you'll see the girl who used to use it in the big ass thread.

I'd be tempted for a pump and dump though

Offline Trapperjohn

Nice review OP and  your call of course but personally I would have thought either (a) pretending not to know what something on her likes list means or (b) being genuinely ignorant would both merit a Negative, otherwise likes list become meaningless as we don't get what we have a right to expect for our hard-earned. Wonder if she would have been quite so blasé if her (probably imaginary) friend had included "bareback"? As I say, your punt and entirely your call, she's definitely one to miss.  :hi: