Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hanna_22 - Warren Street  (Read 406 times)

6 review(s) for Hanna_22 (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline 0mard3000

Hanna_22
External Link/Members Only

Saw Hanna recently. £60, 30mins.

Bad punt! Despite some conflicting reviews I decided to give Hanna a try.1

Comms: English is good and comms we’re all fine. Although part of the comms is where  this turns into a negative. Definitely told her I wanted an hour, was only a few minutes late and told quite swiftly that she only had 30mins. All good though as I couldn’t see an hour working out.

The Venue: Council estate near Warren st. Nothing intimidating or whatever but still a council estate.

The girl. Nice enough but VERY average. A chunky plain Jane. Wouldn’t look twice in the street. Nice to enough  I guess but I really wasn’t sure who should be paying who. Wasn’t really attracted to her at all.

The meet: I thought I had an hour but although I was only a few mins late was promptly told I only had 30mins. This had me on edge straight away. Had a shower and came back. She took off her robe to reveal what must be a size 12-14 body. Maybe not a 14 but not tidy at all. Tummy full of stretch marks and saggy breasts as well which makes me think she’s had a kid young. Not an issue at all but coupled with what can only be described as a bit of an aloof vibe, not sexy at all. I was asked to lie down in the bed, she rushed out the dom and preceded with some very average OW. No kiss, no DFK, no peck on the cheek or body.....nothing. I was already thinking, why did I even bother. After about a minute of wack OW I decided to flip her over and see if I could warm her up a bit. Starting kissing her shoulders and neck and was promptly told, no hickies! I said, ok I won’t and she was like, you bit me a little and I was like hungh  :unknown: As I proceeded to go down her body, she was quite responsive but I thought to myself, after what’s occurred so far,  no way am I gonna eat her pussy. Got on top and started to fuck her in mish. Was ok but nothing special as I was already VERY bored. She was responsive but the whole thing was meh. Asked her to go on top for a bit and this is where a bad punt got even worse. Her only redeeming feature was that she did have a big ass. Went to grab it and was promptly told, no pinching  :unknown:. She said it’s ok to touch but not grab :unknown: So I can’t grab or smack an ass, can’t passionately kiss and this is some basic, average chunky girl. All I’m thinking now is, let me bust this and get the fuck out of here.

Had some polite chit chat afterwards so I wouldn’t say she was a complete asshole or anything but the sex/punt was average at best.

Would I return? Hells no!

There seemed to be activity in the flat and from talking to her a bit, I get the vibe this is just something she was trying for a while. God knows who told her she was suited to it because there was NOTHING sexy about this meet at all for me. I’d say a pump and dump at best :unknown:

Can’t recommend at all!

Offline sunnyj

Thanks OP for the review.  :hi:
Off my HL.

Offline tantraman

Thanks for the update, OP :hi:

Hanna has been on my HL for being "perhaps the sexiest erotic massage ever", according to exhippy ... and that's all I want to try with her, so I hope that won't prove a Negative sexperience.

:drinks: