Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: elizza.eli (Tours)  (Read 1519 times)

1 review(s) for mariel colombia xxx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for elizza.eli (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline 8a8ylon

Well this punt had the hall marks of being a bad B&S.  Had in mind to meet this lady even thou her second images popped up on a image search which CoolT did see other EE thread.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Wasn't to far from me and it was in a hotel so risks were much less and I could walk away if the lady wasn't my type. 

Got to the hotel in this stormy weather text for room number and got reply.  Went and found this lady (both are friends/working together and she past me over as she had a 2hr booking)

2nd PIC is more her.  She met my standard and punt carried on.  Went for 30 mins £60 and just before any contact I ask how many cums! Got 1 only :scare: in 30 mins and 2 in 1hr :dash:

My reply I'm off wheres my money! but she relented and said two times ok if u CAN  :sarcastic:

Did mish and doggy and plenty of touching boobs/sucking and OW and chit chat

Pros
Quite attractive
Good personality and doesn't pull back when touching

Cons
In 30 mins most services are limited so no cim/owo/swallow (came up but not sure)
No touching/kissing face
Plays off ROM play book and limits ur manhood (may change tune if u say ur off before £ is handed over)
Not much GFE or PSE more like laid back and let's u get on with it.
Can be quite ruff with ur little fellow trying to go with R2 so direction needed.
Did feel more going thou the motion
OW was 50/50 but would liked it OWO but charged extra.

Overall nice time not rocked my world will pop back in town now and again.  For Luton shes good for 30 mins but didn't try hard enough to make me feel wanted! So we shall see!

Offline 8a8ylon

Seems a few of them are working together this one is part of the pact

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
What does ROM stand for, is it Romania?

Offline 8a8ylon

Offline 8a8ylon

Seems a few of them are working together this one is part of the pact

This one might be the better punt of the three just texted her, said unlimited sex in time.  Will find out next time how she gives.

Offline 8a8ylon

Well this was a interesting day...after my punt, the above texted promising a better service and I texted back letting her know I wish I had.  After a few texts she said come on down and I told her if u can do me a good deal as I'm on a budget.

Got her down to £60 for the hour, leap at the chance.  Drove down and guess who the above is....my nemesis

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24006.0

Got their looking for a great 2nd punt for a REAL price ( as I really think the charges are subjective if someone offers a good price for a certain time, WG should accept) saw me and booted me right out.

As always she is attractive and a good fuck if she just played the game properly!  Timed wasted but kept my £60.  So beware of the above ladie profiles, will read like u can cum many time but in the room its cum once in 30 and 2 in 60.

If anyone does see her can u ask if she has ever fucked a man as these WG think men can only cum once! That isn't value for money , the true value is them getting u hard the 2nd time and cunning if lucky a 3rd time.  The 1st I could do with a granny!

Offline 8a8ylon

Here's the text exchange because of our past meeting she refused which is her right....

External Link/Members Only

Offline 8a8ylon

This one doesn't include hotel details as discretion works for both parties

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Here's the text exchange because of our past meeting she refused which is her right....

Both have been deleted.

Offline 8a8ylon

The first I got rid of as it gave hotel and the 2nd wasn't sure if it added to my rant!

As her profile reads Like the texts I received- sex in many positions, kissing etc

Would it add value as only her replies are viewable!