Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Latina_Stafany  (Read 1342 times)

9 review(s) for Latina_Stefany (6 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline 0mard3000

External Link/Members Only

After a couple of tries Saw Stefany last week at a hotel in town(I think she's using different hotels from time to time).£150 1hr.

Comms: Pretty sure it's her handling her comms as they're pretty much like speaking with her. English isn't her first language so everything needs to be pretty simple. "You want to book, what time", etc  etc. All fine though. Only thing I'd say is she seems pretty new to all this so not sure how she'll handle things as she gets busier.

The Girl: I'd say her pics are accurate. Pretty short(about 5"1, 5"2), Great body and I found her facially attractive. She doesn't come across like a pro at all but more like a fit girl who's decided to give this kind of thing a go on her travels. English is limited but had a good vibe and got on with her fine.

The Meet: DFK, OW, sex in multiple position. Head was decent but the sex was probably the better part. She rode well, seemed to enjoy herself  and had good stamina/enthusiasm. Lots of DFK throughout and she was very engaging. The oral part was very quick so we fucked pretty solid for pretty much the whole time which is always a good thing for me because I like a girl to be physically fit/flexible and have good stamina. She wasn't a clock watcher at all and as she came early in the meet was keen for me to cum so we went until I did. Must have been there about an hour and a half in total. After the meet, chatted for a bit, cleaned up and left. The bathroom had a few bits but there wasn't a stack of towels and mens toiletries that you sometimes get so that coupled with our convo makes me think she's not an 'expert' SP at this point. Not a problem for me though as I kinda prefer the GFE vibe where it kinda feels like a weird one night stand or something..lol

Personally her size, physique and energy in the sack is right up my street so I'll probably try and see her a few more times while she's about. Might not be to every ones tastes though as I thinks she's 100% a classic case of YMMV.

Offline peter purves

Which of the profile pics is the most accurate and representative in your opinion?

Cheers!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline 0mard3000

Hmm....of the profile pics I'd say the 1st one but it has been smoothed out a bit and she's pulling a face. Looking through all of her pics they give an indication of what she looks like but in a way aren't 100% clear. I'd say she just looks a few years older and a bit more seasoned in real life.

Offline Fully Sated

Hmm....of the profile pics I'd say the 1st one but it has been smoothed out a bit and she's pulling a face. Looking through all of her pics they give an indication of what she looks like but in a way aren't 100% clear. I'd say she just looks a few years older and a bit more seasoned in real life.

Thank you for the review $ylvester82

Hidden Image/Members Only

Click to enlarge;
Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 04:00:34 pm by Fully Sated »