Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Baltic Massage Dagenham, London - Amina - Dec 2018 - Cannington Road  (Read 2206 times)

01ellie2015

Link: External Link/Members Only

Date: December 2018 - Apologies for the delayed Review but haven't been active for a while now.  Heading to East London for a week so may look to see what is around.  Was there at the end of Summer last year and saw a girl called Jessica at the same place and wasn't disappointed (She did have fake tits which was the only bummer really).  Downloaded teh photo from Facebook as I knew I'd be doing a review:-) :dance:

Booking: Booked by texting the number on Facebook and go replies quite quickly so maybe they weren't to busy.

Girl: Amina - Apparently works on and off as she's a student in London.  She was available on the day at short notice at Cannington Road, Dagenham.  Attractive/Pretty Central European girl aged about 25/26 with dark hair.  About 5'5'' without shoes.  B cup pert breasts. Silky soft skin and a great smile.  All very natural and clean shaven.  No unsightly Tattoos or piercings that I can remember.  On the whole a very nice looking girl with great figure.  Spoke verry good english and made me feel at ease quickly.

Location: Cannington Road, Dagenham, London.  RM8.  There are Massage Rooms at the back of the residential property and I was booked into Room 1.  Massage Table and Shower which was quite powerful.  Had a shower before going there so used it after the massage.

Massage: Paid £70 for and hour with B2B.  The massage was really nice adn gentle and she upped the pressure wheen requested.  had really nice technique which sent shivers down my spine.  She was naked throughout the massage and I was allowed to touch and stroke.  During the B2B she did body slides and again the skin was so soft.  I was able to touch her breasts and lick them too.  She smelt really nice so it's a great choice of perfume.  Noticeable but not overpowering or sickly.
Timing-wise I was on my back for about 35-40 mins and felt really relaxed, and the rest of the time I was on my front.  Competenet massage meant it really softened up my muscles.  It was very sensual and she had a great touch.  Slow and sensual finish pretty much on time.  I lied on the couch afterwards while she showered and then I went for one to wash off the oil.  I was in there for the hour I had booked.

In summary, I was happy that I took up the option.  Not really sure if there had been any other extras on offer as I didn't ask for any.  Amina was a very friendly and good-looking girl with a really nice figure.  The massage was relaxing and I felt very comfortable in her company. :rolleyes:

Once again, apologies for the late review but thought it would be useful and relevant if she does come back to work there again.

[ul]SUMMARY:[/ul]

Girl/Massage: - 7.5 to 8/10. Pretty, polite, friendly, slim with a great body with smooth skin.  Good massage skills and great to look at too.  The picture I've attacehd it form the Facebook and is a good likeness.  You'll not be disappointed with how she looks.

Communications: - Booked all of it by text message at short notice.

Location: - 8/10 Clean and tidy massage room which smelt really nice.  Shower was powerful and there was shower gel there to use.  There's no loo in the room tho as I would have used it before leaving.

Value for Money: - 8/10 - I'm happy with the £70 that I paid for an hour of massage and her sliding all over me as well.  Didn't feel rushed or uncomfortable but exactly opposite.

Ending:  - 9/10 Slow and sensual and I was really happy.

I'm really glad I came back to this place as I had a good massage from the pretty and friendly girl.  I've checked the website and she doesn't seem to be available at the moment.  I will be there for the next week or so and willl  report if I make a visit.  Oh, and I'll also review a bit quicker!:-)

If anyone has any recommendations please feel free to mail me on post on herre.  I will be checking out massage options in the Romford/Dagenham area from the review on here and thank you in advance for your efforts in putting review on here.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 04:22:28 pm by 01ellie2015 »

Offline 01ellie2015

Review posted by 01ellie2015 on February 22nd 2019.

Offline LLPunting

Review posted by 01ellie2015 on February 22nd 2019.

Why are you bumping your reviews?

Offline pepsicolaboy

Why are you bumping your reviews?

Im guessing 'Amina' mentioned will make a sudden return then... :unknown:

Is this 'Guest' white knighting, pimping, or something else?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 10:15:03 am by pepsicolaboy »

Offline kaj314

Im guessing 'Amina' mentioned will make a sudden return then... :unknown:

Is this 'Guest' white knighting, pimping, or something else?

I think he just wants the review to be attributed to him to add to his review count!

Offline RAJEC

« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 03:32:32 pm by daviemac »

Offline 01ellie2015

Hi Gentlemen,

Apologies for the confusion but this was an original review I did but as you can see it is not attributed to my review "count".  I have been a member for a couple of years and have contributed a number of reviews but following the upgrade to the system, they have been removed from my profile.  I am still waiting for them to be re-attached so that I am recognised as a contributer rather than a "guest"

Apologies once again for any confusion my bumping may have casued.

J.
01ellie2015