Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lolaaaa - Leeds - TS  (Read 14314 times)

18 review(s) for Lolaaaa (14 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Zebedee70

Lolaaaa - Leeds - WARNING - TS/TV Review

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£160 - 1 hour incall.

1st time with a TV, All arranged by text, very quick and professional.

Text to say i had arrived an buzzed straight in. Door opened and I was VERY impressed, exactly as per pics, gorgeous lady, honestly, IMHO she is an absolute head turner with a very slim and toned body, shown off with a sexy crop top and tight jeans. Tall too, maybe 6' in her heels.
Welcomed in with a deep french kiss. Paperwork sorted straight away. We sat and relaxed for 5-10 mins and discussed what I wanted. Lola is really nice, down to earth and easy to chat with.

Into the bedroom, I got naked and comfy on the be and Lola stripped down to her bra and g-string. WOW, amazing body, not an ounce of fat, toned but very feminine. Lola joined me on the bed for some seriously deep, passionate FK while we both had a good grope of each others body. I couldn't resist and worked my down to her g-string. Crikey, there was a very large surprise waiting for me.! Lola is very well endowed, must be virtually 7 inches hard and very fat. (Mine looked like a peashooter next to it, lol). She was rock hard too which was a turn on. So, I'm no expert on sucking cock but i give it my best. Lola seemed to really enjoy it anyway. After a good few minutes of me blowing her Lola returned the favour. Absolutely fantastic, really great technique, started slowly and then mixing between sucking, licking, deep throating with lots of eye contact. Time for the condom! I've been with ladies who have used a average sized strap on but this is the biggest cock I've been fucked with. She stood up and i bent over on the bed. Lola is clearly very experienced and took it easy to start with  but i am afraid she was just too big for me when she thrusted deep. I did enjoy it but after maybe 10 minutes i asked if i could fuck her. On with the condom and she laid back on the bed and i stood and fucked her. very tight! It was really horny and i was really turned on. She seemed to be really in to it and wanked herself off while i fucked her. I came in the bag as soon as i saw her come all over her belly. I fell on to the bed and we had a chat and clean up. There was no clock watching and I left about 5 mins over time.

Very positive, enjoyable and interesting experience. I'd 100% visit Lola again.

Offline Doittome

Excellent review, where in Leeds is Lola pls?

Offline PervyLicker

Sounds awesome mate, been tempted with this one before. Might just have to take the plunge now methinks

Offline Yorkshirebloke

Says on birchplace she is English/Spanish ,,what’s her English like as Iv not been with a ts for years but a lot speak poor English and it spoils it for me

Offline winkywanky

Glad you enjoyed Mr. Joy.

Was gonna say, £160 for a tranny that hot and that good, and English, is great VFM. But is she actually Spanish?

No matter, she was still very good and you had a great time, and that's what really counts  :thumbsup:.

Offline winkywanky

Says on birchplace she is English/Spanish ,,what’s her English like as Iv not been with a ts for years but a lot speak poor English and it spoils it for me

...oh, I dunno, get her to talk dirty in Spanish, pretty good IMO  :D

Offline Xtro

...oh, I dunno, get her to talk dirty in Spanish, pretty good IMO  :D

"Tu pene huele y no has limpiado la mierda de tu trasero".   -   Dirty enough for you Mr. Wanky?    ;)

Offline winkywanky

Your penis smells and you have not cleaned the shit out of your ass

...yep, looks like Google is profanity-friendly  :thumbsup:  :D

Offline Zebedee70

She’s definitely English. Oh and her ‘Pene” was very clean.

Offline jandyr

Thanks for the review, she's on my radar.

Where, roughly, is she based? Easy to get to if you're not from Leeds?

Thanks

Offline Highfield Hal

Very tempted myself. To the OP, what was her cumshot like? Heavy cummer?

LUFC1919

Seems to be a lot of closet homosexual men on here. There isnt such a thing as a chick with a dick, just a man with tits. If you want to spend your hard earned queens on sucking some bloke off, thats your choice. But please dont insult us by saying your straight.

Offline livingalife

Seems to be a lot of closet homosexual men on here. There isnt such a thing as a chick with a dick, just a man with tits. If you want to spend your hard earned queens on sucking some bloke off, thats your choice. But please dont insult us by saying your straight.

Exactly who here said they were straight/ gay or slightly wavy? There’s a TS warning in the thread, you’d do well to heed it if these things bother you so much.

Also - maybe an indication of YOUR sexuality, in the form a review, would be good.

Offline winkywanky

Been here since December and this is your 2nd post...going onto an obviously TS thread and slagging off punters who've been members a lot longer than you, and posted up reviews.

This is why you are a wanker, and a prize cunt, to boot  :hi:

Now then, get yourself back down to Anfield where you can be awfully manly and shout a lot  :rolleyes:

Twat.

Offline PervyLicker

Entitled to your own opinion you may be, but please don't give the Leeds haters a bigger stick to beat us with by straying into bigotry

Offline winkywanky

...showing my ignorance of football, obvs I should have said Elland Rd, not Anfield  :lol:.

Apologies to non-bigoted Scouse punters  :hi:

Offline TomTank

...showing my ignorance of football, obvs I should have said Elland Rd, not Anfield :lol:.

Easy mistake, they're both a set of wankers  :D :D :D

Offline Yoda71

What an absolute bell end he 'WAS' - well on here anyway but no more as he's banned  :hi:, he's undoubtedly still a bell end elsewhere

Offline winkywanky

Ooh, thanks Admin!  :thumbsup:

Glad I got to stick the boot in before he got red-carded.

And assuming he's come back for a sly, wistful look with one of his 5 free looks as a non-member: HELLO LUFC1919, YOU CLOSET COCKSUCKER! :sarcastic:

Offline Yoda71

Ooh, thanks Admin!  :thumbsup:

Glad I got to stick the boot in before he got red-carded.

And assuming he's come back for a sly, wistful look with one of his 5 free looks as a non-member: HELLO LUFC1919, YOU CLOSET COCKSUCKER! :sarcastic:

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline ISTS2005

...showing my ignorance of football, obvs I should have said Elland Rd, not Anfield  :lol:.

Both cunts  :D :D :D

Offline Steel

She’s definitely English. Oh and her ‘Pene” was very clean.

Thanks for the review mrjoydivision, helped make my mind up to go and see her myself today. Everything you say about her is true, absolutely stunning and a fabulous kisser. Really down to earth and nice as well, had a great time.

Offline winkywanky

Offline tynetunnel

Thanks for the review mrjoydivision, helped make my mind up to go and see her myself today. Everything you say about her is true, absolutely stunning and a fabulous kisser. Really down to earth and nice as well, had a great time.
Which is UKP in action, it’s great you found a review so useful in making your decision, then had a good time yourself. Glad to hear you enjoyed your punt, please take the time to review it too, so that others can benefit from your experience  :thumbsup:

Offline mrfishyfoo

REVIEW KEENLY ANTICIPATED...  ;)

I ain't holding my breath as he's been here for nearly 7 years and so far he's contributed fuck all.  :thumbsdown: :dash: :dash: :thumbsdown:

« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 06:35:32 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline winkywanky

Indeed, hence my BOLD CAPITALS  :D.

Offline Xtro

Maybe a change of username from steel to steal is needed.   :sarcastic:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Offline Xtro

For all you low-life, scum bag doubters (including myself)..... Here's his review - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=270543.0 

Offline winkywanky