Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katte (Colchester)  (Read 1228 times)

essexmat

Afternoon

After a long break without a punt I am in Colchester tomorrow and uncovered this beauty:

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone had a go? Obviously being Romanian worried about possible B&S as the pics on her profile seem too good to be tru (that arse!)

Cheers

essexmat

Also when you click on her gallery pics another pic comes up .... seems a bit suss to me

Tom5334

I think she works with Mya Sweetgirl who is genuine so should be ok, was around before Xmas I believe, got some decent feedback.

Touche

Normally as rule I'd offer up some info but don't want to say too much just in case that when you get there she's got a hole in her sock or something & you bitch about it later   :D

The new pictures that she's uploaded look like her but when I saw her a couple of times in early November, she had a lil more meat on her bones. Perhaps she's realized the possible earning potential & took a long look at the competition & firmed up. I liked her & had a good time or wouldn't have gone back

Offline spottydog35

Some of the AW feedback looks a bit suspect, but worth a try I reckon.