Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hott Jolie, Luton - timewaster  (Read 259 times)

1 review(s) for Hott Jolie (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Boristheboy

External Link/Members Only

Despite her invisible feedback, I was swayed by the pictures. More fool me. This took place about a week ago.
Communication: initially via AW message for 1hr incall for £100 for the following day. Booked on AW, then she (or a Sergei) texted to direct me where to park and to text her when I arrived.
Duly parked in the appropriate area the next day, and texted as instructed to say I was ready. No response. After about 15 minutes I texted again, and then tried calling. Phone went straight to voicemail as if switched off.
I waited about another 15 minutes, then left. Never heard anything else from her and I am not interested in trying again.
Her profile promises "a date similar to none you have experienced". Got that right, at least.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 06:30:02 pm by Boristheboy »

Offline Big Bad R

Can see why you were tempted ! No feedback or reviews on here, unfortunately warning signs were there !

Offline Boristheboy

Can see why you were tempted ! No feedback or reviews on here, unfortunately warning signs were there !
Yeah, only myself to blame. Another warning sign seems to be having "hott" in her name which is almost like a crap service marker in my opinion.