Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English-Alexa Northampton incall  (Read 1906 times)

8 review(s) for English-Lexi (1 positive, 1 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline prbs

My first review and only my second punt so please be lenient.30-minute incall booked with English Alexa in Northampton as she's on my AW HL due to size, appearance and likes... External Link/Members Only
She said she couldn't do the requested time but could do 30 minutes later than requested so OK. Drove to venue and waited. No answer to first texts, so getting stressed now. Eventually a reply saying stuck in traffic and would be 15 minutes late.  I said I'd go to shops and asked her to give me a text when she's back. Got a text while in the shop (about 25 mins later) saying she's on the way. Texts read  like they were from EE stand-in or pimp so I was thinking about forgetting this meet, but I was still horny so I persevered. Eventually got back to house, a shithole in Northampton, to be shown upstairs by her friend and taken into a bedroom. That's when I should have walked. The carpet looked liked it had been shat on by a lot of clients / dogs / babies - I didn't want to stand on it. It was horrible and all I wanted to do was leave, but as above, I was still horny. Planning to leave if a Rommy appeared instead of Alexa, I heard voices from the bathroom in an English accent so my hopes (and cock) rose. After 10 minutes messing about Alexa appeared from the bathroom. More prevarication - off looking for condoms etc. return after 10 minutes.  My interest was waning. The only upside was that it was the Alexa in the photos (albeit a little worse for wear) but with trim bod and lovely tits. To cut a long story short she asked me what I wanted and I was possibly  not specific enough in an answer (not used to listing everything stage by stage). We started with a back massage (interrupted again for some bizarre reason), bit of prostate massage. Got a quick blowjob which was very well done but exercised to finish as quickly as possible. Afterwards she said would I like some more massage and I said yes, still assuming a fuck was on the cards, and WTF she covered me in scented talcum powder, gave a quick rub and said that was it. By then I'd made up my mind i just wanted to leave anyway. I was not into the idea of putting anything of mine into her orifices by that time. So to summarise £60 for a nice BJ and a lot of time-wasting. Maybe I am to blame for not being specific in my requests, but the time-wasting was so well rehearsed and this was a girl who was there for the dosh with the least effort possible. Left feeling rather naive and knowing that I have a lot to learn! Hope this may benefit anyone tempted like I was.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 01:08:27 am by prbs »

Offline MajorPayne

A few things . . .

This girl has a number of negative ratings on here already, did you not read them first?   I ask because this girl also initially appealed to me but on reading her reviews decided she was a non-starter.

Always have a plan B, for example there are three massage parlours in Northampton who advertise FPS.  You could consider using these, and they take walk-ins, but of course this is a gamble based on how busy they may be.

One of the first things I was told when I started punting was do your research first.  :dash:

Offline Picti

A few more things...

The only thing about this that's your fault is that you didn't do your research into this one (hopefully you know how, but if not then just ask). I appreciate that you're new to this, but the sooner you develop good habits then the better your chances of good punts / experiences.

Secondly, develop a lower tolerance for being messed around. There can be legitimate delays, but what you describe is not reasonable. I would've given up on this long before the point of meeting her, as punts starting like this rarely go well. That's not surprising as in messing you around she essentially showed you utter contempt.

Thirdly, remember that you can leave at any time, and preferably before money changes hands. Walking into the hovel you describe, guess what...I'd have been off. Quality WGs don't work from premises like these.

I hope there's better punting for you in future.

Offline MrPunt101

Yes, I've been there mate... I had seen this girl a long time ago before there were proper reviews in Nottingham where she worked with another lady... to be quite frank, they are scammers, moving between Nottingham and Northampton.

Your punt was very similar to mine, used every tactic in the book to waste time, spending up to 10 minutes getting a drink, 10 minutes needing to go to bathroom, comes across as very scatty but I think that's an excuse.

It is a shame as she is a good looking girl, with a great body, said she was half Spanish / English when I visited her.... the services was a short BJ, kissing and she did mount me, but only for a few minutes as it was for an hour booking, "I doubt she does FS in a 30 minute booking"...

Probably one of the worst services I ever experienced of my near 20 years of punting from an English girl.

I believe she has the odd good punt to get a good review, then the next 2 or 3 she scams by wasting time, giving minimum effort etc etc.. then another some what good punt, then back to scamming, very stupid if she wants to maximise her income.

A good looking girl like that, only has to provide a good service and not waste any time, be prompt, professional and prepared for each punter, and she have many regulars and a healthy bank account... my guess drugs has a lot to do with this, and she only cares about getting the next hit, as she came across as extremely disorganised and very scatty, but it could be an act who knows...

Avoid like the plague

Offline Picti

Yes, I've been there mate... I had seen this girl a long time ago before there were proper reviews in Nottingham where she worked with another lady... to be quite frank, they are scammers, moving between Nottingham and Northampton.

Your punt was very similar to mine, used every tactic in the book to waste time, spending up to 10 minutes getting a drink, 10 minutes needing to go to bathroom, comes across as very scatty but I think that's an excuse.

It is a shame as she is a good looking girl, with a great body, said she was half Spanish / English when I visited her.... the services was a short BJ, kissing and she did mount me, but only for a few minutes as it was for an hour booking, "I doubt she does FS in a 30 minute booking"...

Probably one of the worst services I ever experienced of my near 20 years of punting from an English girl.

I believe she has the odd good punt to get a good review, then the next 2 or 3 she scams by wasting time, giving minimum effort etc etc.. then another some what good punt, then back to scamming, very stupid if she wants to maximise her income.

A good looking girl like that, only has to provide a good service and not waste any time, be prompt, professional and prepared for each punter, and she have many regulars and a healthy bank account... my guess drugs has a lot to do with this, and she only cares about getting the next hit, as she came across as extremely disorganised and very scatty, but it could be an act who knows...

Avoid like the plague

With copy and paste, and the addition of a few more details you could transform this into a review. It sounds like it would be another negative and a warning to others to avoid this one.

Offline prbs

Thanks for the replies and advice. Maverick, I did do some research but I am still learning what's accurate and what isn't. I got swayed by the AW reviews (no doubt some are fake) and I was horny, which seems to cloud my judgement - lesson learned. I will have a Plan B next time. Thanks Pictisunum too for the good advice - I won't tolerate messing around with the appointment in future. I was about to walk but unfortunately the fact that she is attractive and that I was horny conspired to cause me to lose track.  Thanks also Punt101 - makes me feel less dumb to know I'm not alone! I would agree drugs are possibly part of this girl's life. The text replies I received sounded like what you'd get from an EE which made me wonder what was going on.
Despite the bad punt, I have learned and really appreciate the forum support. Hope I am OK to ask advice before the next one.
I had been texting Casandra without success (I understand she has been away), hence the aforementioned ill conceived punt. I will persevere as Casandra sounds the polar opposite.
Hopefully my second review will read much better! Thanks again guys

Offline MajorPayne

Good luck, hope the next now is a success.

Offline Old Spice

Thank you sir. You've just saved me £ 70.
The profile looks good. Cash at the ready. Quick check of UKP.  Oops.   Next.

UKP is a hugely valuable resource.
Those bad experiences are a fabulous learning opportunity. i.e. don't trust AW reviews, always check UKP before parting with cash.

There are lots of superb WGs out there, you just have to put in the work to find them.

Offline Flair99

Ditto. Was all ready to waste £70 until some quick research. Thanks all.

Offline positionalplayer

Thanks guys. Just exchanged promising texts with her. Sounded too good to be true, so did my background work as I always do before committing and found this thread.
She even offered to knock off £10 for travelling cost by public transport. Not had that from a WG before, so that rang the alarm bells.

Offline MrPunt101

With copy and paste, and the addition of a few more details you could transform this into a review. It sounds like it would be another negative and a warning to others to avoid this one.

OK then... I decided it was best to warn others... so here is the review:-
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=227542.0