Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Swansea Chinese Flat in Marina - Julie  (Read 629 times)

Offline snaitram99

This week's girl (until Sunday) is Julie - 20's I'd guess, nice looking, lovely natural medium size (B/C?)boobs, friendly but little English.

The no. I have is 07778 399 997 which still seems to work although it's a long time since I've been there. Couldn't see any adverts in the Evening Post any more. Arranged by phone. Went downstairs to basement at appointed time and door was answered by girl herself, who when asked gave her name as "Julie" or something close to it. No sign of any Auntie at that time. Julie was very nice looking dressed in a sort of a pink suit with very short skirt. I asked for an hour if she could do massage first which she said she could.

Paid £100 had quite a good massage followed by OWO (£10 extra, she tried for £20 but readily agreed when I offered £10) then sex with condom. Don't come in condom (and I tried hard!) so we finished off by hand.

Cons:
No kissing (but not a deal breaker for me)
Spent ages cleaning me up for OWO (though I'd made sure OK beforehand), but worth it once she got going
Spent longer on the massage than necessary, but I had asked for it and I suppose could have moved it on earlier.

Considered whether it should be neutral, but rated Positive on the "Would I see her again? " test, I would in the unlikely event of us both being in Swansea a the same time again.