Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ANAL LOVER SABRINA - Seven Sisters Road, London - March 2018  (Read 4040 times)

4 review(s) for @amira  sweet@ (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

01ellie2015

External Link/Members Only and  External Link/Members Only

ANAL LOVER SABRINA - Seven Sisters Road, London - March 2018

Hi all, Have a day off so I thought to catch up with a review of Sabrina when I saw her at the end of March 2018 in Finsbury Park - She has since moved to Wembley according to AW.  Given a Positive as although quite vanilla, it was great VFM.

Price - £70 for 1 hour.  No extras paid for or requested but ended up with a brucie bonus.

Services - OWO, Kissing, Sex and (Free CIM)

Comms - Called on the day as I was working in the area.  Answered by a colleague as comms were easy on the phone, but later found that she spoke very little english.  Given postcode by text and it was next to a busy cafe above a commercial unit, possibly a food restaurant.  She came down to open the door.  Her colleague was in the room next door and came in to translate to discuss the services that were available for £70.  Here friend was bigger (Size 10-12) with dark hair and a larger rack.  Attractive but Sabrina was prettier and slimmer.

Location – The location of the flat was about 5 mins walk up the Seven Sisters Road from Finsbury Park Tube station.  Flat was above a shop and about 2 flights up.  Very clean and tidy.  She had the Room facing the road.  It was a Lounge-cum-diner as there was a Kitchen worktop and kitchen sink in the room with wooden flooring.  Had a bed and Warbrobe, Laptop and some suitcases so I guess she hadn't been staying there long.

Looks
– Sabrina is a pretty girl with piercing eyes and a slim figure.  Small pert tits.  I would say her age was about mid-late 20's.  Clean and smelt fresh.  I'd had a shower before I left so was clean but still freshened up in the bathroom.  Clean and tidy and recently refurbished by the look of it.  I'd say she was about a size 8.  All good so far.

Personality
- Once we'd translated my requirements, had some FK and DFK to get the ball rolling.  Once she'd got her kit off, noticed that she had excess skin around the belly which I'd have known had I have read on here in advance.  Not really a problem as the rest of her was quite firm.  Nice and smiley and willing although it's difficult without speaking.  Willing and keen too which makes for a better GFE.

Experience
- She has enthusiasm with the BJ and made a good effort for a fair amount of time.  Got the rubber on and then had a look at the box.  Saw that it had been well used so it could be string in a bucket time.  Was willling to give it a go so decided to pump away and eventually go the job done.  There was plenty of holding on her part which almost adds to the excitement and good breathing.  Pop on done in mish.  Given Wet-wipes to clean myself up.

After cleaning up, had a mini-massage from her as there was no point talking.  Quite eroitc and done with some energy.  After a while onto a BJ again.  This time I decided a didn't want to fuck her again as it wasn't the tightest sensation.  I asked her to carry on sucking while I played with her tits and groped her pussy and ass (Pussy was moist and hadn't been lubed so I can take some credit for that:-)) from the side.  I carried on touching her and eventually I came in her mouth.  She took it all patiently and after a while went to the bin in the room to dispose it it.  Gave me more wet wipes to clean myself up again.

All in all, it's probably a Neutral but managed to get a Free CIM which was stated as £20 at the start of the negotiations.  Sometimes a bonus can make all the difference to an experieience.  It was good value for money in a clean location.  Her attitude was good but just wasn't too impressed by the excess skin on her belly or the overused box.  She did make a good effort so I have given the experience a positive.  Pretty face and nice smile so overall a 7.5/10.  Not sure that I'd go back as I like ot be able to speak and communicate a little more.  Your experience may differ but I feel it was OK for the price and there was no clock-watching.

RATINGS:
Comms: 8/10 - Easy to book but difficult to communicate at the point of delivery
Pricing: £70 for an hour with CIM - 9/10
Physicial Attributes: 5/10 - Pretty face but excess skin and loose box mean no re-visit.
Service: FK, DFK, Fingering, OWO, CIM, Sex and a mini-massage - 8/10
Attitude: 8/10 - Made a good effort to make me feel a GFE.  Langage is a barrier.

All in all fellas, this aint that bad for a one-off for the great value for money.

Feel free to ask any questions and I will do my best to answer.  Please note that this event happened at the End of March.

Admin, you may need to assist with the pics.  She looms like the ones on her current profile so you do get what you see.

01ellie2015

Offline Sinz

Thanks Mr Sinz:)

:hi:

Thanks for the detailed review. It is very helpful.

She did catch my attention when I was in the area, but dint go through with the punt.

Offline tantraman

Thanks for the review, OP :hi:

I see that Sabrina is now in NW London ... still do-able for me, so defo HL'd.

:drinks:

Offline pumps

The girl on the profile has changed right?

:thumbsdown:

Franeck

Unless we are all blind, or a serious case of mistaken identity.
Those are not the same person.  Any explanation????

Offline Petronius

The girl in the picture is holding a different AW profile number to the one linked in the original post.

Offline Sinz

The profile has been swapped and now taken over by a new WG.

The obvious thing to do is to disregard all previous review for the associated AW ID.

01ellie2015

I can confirm that the Pictures originally added after my review by Sinz are of the the girl I saw.  It might be an idea to add the new girls pics on the thread just to keep the reference for the profile change.

Offline pumps

I could tell it wasnt her, I just hoped op had seen the current girl.

I can confirm that the Pictures originally added after my review by Sinz are of the the girl I saw.  It might be an idea to add the new girls pics on the thread just to keep the reference for the profile change.

Thanks for the clarification.

Offline Sinz

The profile has been swapped and taken over by a new WG

+447404533742

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Lawn Gerry

Looks as though it's been swapped again - and 'anal' has been removed from likes list...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=210518.0