Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexiest Brunette - Letchworth  (Read 309 times)

1 review(s) for SEXIEST BRUNETTE (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Sparx

External Link/Members Only

Goes by the names of xxSuper Brunettexx, Sexiest Brunette or anything similar!  Always uses the same pics though:-)
One of my first punts back in April and definitely one to avoid I'm afraid.

Last minute punt after a late cancellation.  Comms seemed fine, but I should have done my homework a little better.  Block of skanky flats between shops should have raised my suspicions, but I carried on.  Hard to tell if the girl, who answered the door was the one in the pics, but I have my doubts.  She wasn't ugly as a lot of the Romanians tend not to be, but her body didn't quite match up.

I was about to walk, but the first thing she did was grab my cock through my jeans and unfortunately that over-ruled my clear thinking!  There was more than one girl in the flat as I could hear someone else, but I thought what the hell.  She did say yes to OWO on the phone, but then said no and then tried to charge me extra!  I paid £60 for 30 mins in the end, but no OWO.

The first thing she did was play with my cock then on with the rubber.  I barely blinked before I knew what was happening, wasn't happy with touching and kissing was more like pecking.  She got on top, but the chemistry wasn't there.  I suggested doggy and she over the moon.  I now know why, she had excellent control over her pussy muscles and I popped very quickly.  I did grab her tits for good measure, but she wasn't best pleased:-)

Tried a very half hearted massage, but it wasn't great.  I quickly showered and headed out, checked my watch 25 mins! I reckon I got about 20 mins worth.  To make it worse another punter arrived, so the other girl showed me out (she was better looking in my opinion!).  I am rather glad I didn't pay for OWO in the end too!

The negatives sum up to:
- probably not the girl in the pics
- backed out on what we discussed and tried to charge extra
- no chemistry or interest from her
- words like fuck my pussy and nice big cock do nothing for me
- worst fake orgasm I have ever witnessed
- couldn't wait to get the next punter in
- reluctant to kiss or let me touch her......also tried to charge extra for RO
- left the room to speak to the other girl on my time!

Positives:
- she wasn't ugly and had decent tits
- I guess I got to drop my load!
- I was offered a shower
- Maybe the lack of OWO saved me getting something I didn't want.

Lessons learnt and unfortunately one to avoid in my opinion :thumbsdown: