Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa Chinese lady Alexandra Court in mapperley  (Read 3494 times)

Offline Time2blow

I went to see Lisa she’s about earlier 40s but looks good for her age I could choose her or her friend but her friend was pissed on jack daniels and coke she was younger but I went with Lisa she wasn’t pissed but on joyful level

Location Alexandra Court high rise flat in mapperley

Price £40 half hour bj and hand 2 pops

I got to the flat she gave me her number and off I went got to her door and she left it open I went in got to see Lisa and her mate both nice but her friends younger but I went with Lisa nice body small tits but her nipples got hard like stones during playtime we both got on the bed she just had her knickers on only she started rubbing my cock making him hard then on with the condom she only does bj with a condom she gave a nice bj but you lot know it’s better when it’s OWO anyways  it was still ok I tried slipping my finger close to her pussy she said no you pay extras I thought no thanks so I stopped then she got into a 69 position sucking my cock I start kissing her pussy over her kickers I no she liked it and it was getting jolly but she came out on the 69 position and carried on sucking my cock I then got on my bleed and laid her down then started facefucking her started slow then built up speed until I came in the bag I then laid on the bag and she cleaned me up we chatted for a bit she was telling me she gonna go get some more drink when I’m gone and go chill at the park with her mate which was in the flat then we started for seconds that was a oily handjob but just couldn’t cum so 2 pops in 30 mins it’s a no go next time I keep it £30 1 pop only haha I got changed we chatted and then left overall Lisa is nice lady joyful and smiling told me I’m cute etc would I return yes I would we had a cheeky time together any information you like to know inbox me always happy to help stay safe happy punting :)

External Link/Members Only

Offline Time2blow

Sorry for some spelling errors was typing from my phone :(

I meant when I came I laid on the bed after and she cleaned me up :)

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Good review matey was the bj and hj both included in the £40? That’s good vfm!!

Did she mention bj was available on the phone?

If she has condoms I’d expect she’s fucking too

Offline Time2blow

First off like to say it’s not the best review. I typed it on my phone Spelling errors etc. if you like to know more just inbox me always happy to help. Next time I will type it up on the laptop :) stay Safe and happy punting  :hi:

Offline chipsdigme

I've also been. Paid £75 for an hour including oral on me and on her. Got her naked and was able to go to town. Got one pop with a BJ and another HR was on the cards but was too relaxed after my massage to do  another. Was late due to traffic though this wasn't an issue for her. I think she looked girl next door looks wise, but I like that sometimes. Fairly decent massage on top also for about half the session in total. Would go back.

Offline Sham12345

Offline Time2blow

RubberBeak

Another great review. There certainly does seem some very nice girls in the Nottingham area at present. Spoilt for choice almost  :cool:

Offline chipsdigme

Is the massage any good

Fairly decent, asked if i wanted it firm or softer, and it was quite relaxing.

Offline Time2blow

Fairly decent, asked if i wanted it firm or softer, and it was quite relaxing.

When you got you bj was it covered?

Offline FlowerPower111

oo i know these ladies

good girls actually. used to also run the bamboo massage shop in sherwood i believe before it got taken over by someone else

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Called Lisa and discussed massage and extras as mentioned she doesn’t do full service so I asked her if her mate did, she got her to call me and I arranged a visit shortly after, can’t review her as I don’t know if she has an advert anywhere, her name was Anny, was happy enough and didn’t mind being thrown around any position I put her in, no issues with my thumb up her ass, owo was £10 in addition to the £60/30 mins

Happy to write a review if anyone can help with a link to said Anny?

Offline TrapLordNg

Has anyone had any luck contacting Lisa lately?

jace747

Nice review. Do any of them do prostrate massage?

Offline Birdhunter

Got a booking with lisa for lunchtime last week, was on my way within 30mins of the booking when she text me, cannot do massage todat got, pain in my side.