Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FBSM / Sensual Massage in Edinburgh & Lothians  (Read 144202 times)

Offline Massagetugga

I tried a Thai on Gumtree showing as Abbeyhill recently too with no answer. The ad looked like non legit massage. Slim pickings in Edinburgh just now

Offline steve475

Someone mentioned Nina and Mai in this thread which I really like, very good proper Thai massage but has no extras.

It used to be different in Edinburgh. Does anyone know any place that still does extras?

Offline windowlicker

Yup it is pretty grim. Shame if Emma and Lucy have gone away. Tried to text Emma but got no reply.

Dalry Road is still dire but you know that when you go and leave with the expected outcome.

Busty Eva is on holiday now I believe but should be back next month. Although that is not a great option either.

Spread my wings and went to Wan Thai in Camelon. It was actually okay. Joy confirmed she keeps what she earns in the room and makes no secret of her aim to generate more cash. The massage was decent and enjoyed the happy ending too.

Online Newman

Spotted this one today.
External Link/Members Only
Wonder if it's another iteration of Emma/Rachael etc.
I won't be in Edinburgh for a couple of weeks so no chance to try meantime.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2021, 12:07:51 pm by Newman »

Offline ComeAgain

Spotted this one today.
Intriguing...why would you claim to have "a proper table" and offer showers before and after if there was no extras involved. Seems like a dead cert to me.

Offline Massagetugga

It used to be different in Edinburgh. Does anyone know any place that still does extras?

Speaking from experience of the majority of Edinburgh shops I wouldn’t say any of them were ever very likely to offer extras. Yes one or two slight exceptions but that’s been all.

Offline ComeAgain

I can't see any references to Sandy on here so far, but has anyone tried this place, also in Leith?
"To blow your stresses away...!" Is Sandy a bloke? Four hand available too!

Offline Forthports

Spotted this one today.

Could well be, I texted the old number for Emma and got a response from the handler saying she was away but did I want to see her friend instead. Couldn’t make timings work but will give it another go next week.

Offline Massagetugga

Could well be, I texted the old number for Emma and got a response from the handler saying she was away but did I want to see her friend instead. Couldn’t make timings work but will give it another go next week.

I went recently. As per mention elsewhere on UKP down at Shore. Fine modern flat that was quite easy to find via the last minute texts. Was hopeful for “Emma” because her massage was very good but different Chinese girl. Usual little or no English otherwise the experience was very similar to with “Emma” but with a little bit quite good B2B too. For me massage wasn’t quite so good but overall decent. On the expensive side as expected at 85/hour though. This lass was slim but “Emma” was tidier. She kept mask on but I’d guess roughly age 30.

Offline auldgreytoun

Anyone tried this one ? I had arranged to meet this afternoon, but a combination of horrendous traffic, and not great directions, meant that I had to bail out. Leith at the moment is a driving nightmare.

Offline tiny

Thought i'd give it a try, comms were good so booked an hour,£60 as advertised on gumtree.bit of a nightmare finding the location but once finally in was shown to a room with a bed no massage table, decided to change from 1 hour to 30 mins, polish girl then asked for £80 for the half hour! I responded  "but that's not what it says in your ad". "£60 no" she says so I walked. first time i've ever had to do that.

Offline Massagetugga

Thought i'd give it a try, comms were good so booked an hour,£60 as advertised on gumtree.bit of a nightmare finding the location but once finally in was shown to a room with a bed no massage table, decided to change from 1 hour to 30 mins, polish girl then asked for £80 for the half hour! I responded  "but that's not what it says in your ad". "£60 no" she says so I walked. first time i've ever had to do that.

Quite right what an arsehole eh? Ad clearly says 60 for an hour. Well done for walking. I assume she wasn’t anything to write home about looks wise?

Offline tiny

Quite large lady with her large boobs hanging out of her dress, long dyed blond hair, mid 30's maybe? didn't find anything about her appealing.

Offline auldgreytoun

Well done for walking, looks like I dodged a bullet there. Obviously lies through her teeth, I was told a proper massage table. Looks like there is possibly two girls working ? Two separate adverts which are virtually identical.

Online webpunter

As a sassenach who is gonna be in Edinburgh on bizzo in the next month or so this is a [gold] mine of intel
UKP at its finest  :thumbsup:

There's something about visiting a parlour in a new place
To add to my [relatively long] list of [further away] cities where fun had
Have been doing some research on here
& picked up on another thread to avoid Scorpio and Carols and concentrate on:

New Town sauna
Blair Street sauna
London Street sauna

I see that hmscossack did a bunch of reviews however a good few years since the last one

If any current intel / pointers that can be shared [massage gaffs & indies] then much appreciated
Fancy a half decent b2b R&T edging session in central edinburgh
TIA

And to stress i'm not just posting on the scottish board making no effort yet requesting info
The new massage section for the south east is active & i've been doing reviews, replies sharing and adding intel etc
Prior to this in the general SP info request / review sections 

With further restrictions introduced in Scotland, I'm guessing the Thai Massage shops aren't going to be open for a while. Was searching through Adultwork and VivaStreet but it is slim pickings. From the reviews on this thread and other posts these seem to be the only ones in Edinburgh so far:-

Tamara (External Link/Members Only): Not someone I'm too keen on seeing again unless I really have to. Seen her a couple of years ago and not been back since. Not the woman in the pictures. From what I can remember she wasn't the best looking, around size 12-14, 5ft 6 Polish girl with broad shoulders. Her massage wasn't actually too bad but remember it being a little bit rough. Hand relief and blowjob weren't that great as she wanting me to cum quick hence why I never went back. Nice woman to chat to though. General consensus from the members here aren't fans of her either and whoever is working from her flat now too.

Polina Massage (External Link/Members Only): Again not someone I'm too keen on seeing again but higher on the list than Tamara. Seen her a couple of years ago but deal breaker for me was no massage table so the massage itself wasn't great. Decent blowjob and handjob plus allows fingering.

PLEASURE X TANTRIC (External Link/Members Only): Never seen her but seems a bit too old for my liking plus her profile pictures indicates her massage is on a bed on the floor.

Katie masseuse (External Link/Members Only): Never seen her too and her pictures aren't very appealing for me. Plus you're not allowed to see her reviews on Adultwork is a massive red flag for me.

Anne Lee (External Link/Members Only): Usually my plan B regualar but again the massage is average because it is on a bed but she is absolutely stunning and her sexual services are decent. However not seen her for a while and from reading on some of the recent reviews, her customer service has gone downhill.

manuela.massage (External Link/Members Only): Never seen her but definitely one I'm hoping to see next if she can arrange a massage table as you have to request that before. Her body seems nice and has decent reviews albeit one negative.

HOT OIL MASSAGE LISA (External Link/Members Only): Never seen her but after reviewing some of her previous reviews has put me off.

MASSEUSE_J (External Link/Members Only): Seen her when she was offering full services and her massage was not great then. Very good looking and curvy but don't expect her to have a massage table. Will only see her if she's offering full services again.

Massage by Charlie (External Link/Members Only): Never seen her but after the reviews, don't think shes a genuine masseuse and only offers a massage on a bed. However would like to see her once she's offering full services.

NEW RELAXING OIL (External Link/Members Only): Again never seen her however one I'm hoping to see soon but might be doubtful as shes not been active on Adultwork for a couple of weeks.

Please let me know if there are any others that are offering decent massage services on a proper table with a happy ending in Edinburgh & surrounding areas  :)

Offline Mr Rollison

I don't have time yet to do a review but just back from seeing Linda Sweety for an hour's massage. £80.
Reminded me of Emma and Lucy (through visit and reading other reviews)
Split between decent massage with occasional tickling then full on teasing/b2b. She does a very enjoyable foot job.

And I think she made my sore side feel better.

Bottom of Leith Walk

Offline auldgreytoun

This place has re-opened. I visited a few years ago with no joy of extras, although I had an amusing conversation with the masseuse on the subject. 😂 I would imagine probably new staff altogether. I did a review in this thread. Mabye I’ll TOFTT or someone else will. Looks like it’s trying to run as a tottally legit set up.

Offline tiny

I did the same a year or so ago, remember the thai masseuse being a bit of a character, hints that there might be something on offer, but guess it was just a ploy to get you to return?

Offline auldgreytoun

I did the same a year or so ago, remember the thai masseuse being a bit of a character, hints that there might be something on offer, but guess it was just a ploy to get you to return?

Mabye sounds it in your case. My experience was she brushed my tadger  “ that was an accident” then said no HE was on offer but said she knew other places she thought that did it.

Offline Marmalade

Mabye sounds it in your case. My experience was she brushed my tadger  “ that was an accident” then said no HE was on offer but said she knew other places she thought that did it.

Did you ask her for recommendations?  ;) :P

Offline auldgreytoun

Offline Massagetugga

Nearly booked here today External Link/Members Only

Not a clue if legit and reason I say that is another ad (still on I think) said no extras. There was another ad the same person had posted that said Thai massage with an Abbeyhill postcode weeks ago. Rang that a few times but got no answer.

Posting with a heads up that if the postcode on ad is accurate it’s a high rise that I personally felt was best avoided. I didn’t make contact today I just had a neb at postcode/area because I was up at Newcraighall.

Don’t know if anyone here has any experience of it?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2021, 04:34:09 pm by Massagetugga »

Offline whistle

Just thought I’d post for info: paid a visit to White Orchid at Haymarket recently as I felt like a decent massage… and a bit out of curiosity too. First visit there in a couple of years.
Was seen by a really pleasant girl called Joy, I think, who told me to leave my boxers on and cover myself with the towel. Completely legit with absolutely no hints of anything else but it was a pretty good typical Thai massage.
Absolutely no one from the old team is still working there.

Offline ComeAgain

Just thought I’d post for info: paid a visit to White Orchid at Haymarket recently as I felt like a decent massage… and a bit out of curiosity too. First visit there in a couple of years.
Was seen by a really pleasant girl called Joy, I think, who told me to leave my boxers on and cover myself with the towel. Completely legit with absolutely no hints of anything else but it was a pretty good typical Thai massage.
Absolutely no one from the old team is still working there.
So...No joy then!  :P

Offline Trickus

Visited this one again recently in Leven as needed a massage.

This time I was offered HE - 1 hour massage £50 with HE £20 extra. Massage again was good but kept on talking about her sons problems at school and her life in general - who needs River City!!

She’s moved address to get away from her abusive neighbours.

Offline Massagetugga

Hopes were up a bit here that this was Noi from Kirkliston but probably not. Spells out quite clearly no extras. The postcode looks like the ground floor tenement flat on Dalry Rd that had a sturdy Thai woman with a massage table set up in the bedroom (sounds promising but it wasn’t, there was no extras). Can’t remember her name but she used to advertise massage on Gumtree. I think her name was something like Mam or Nan. So might just be her at her same flat.

Offline Lothian83

Visited Ommy Thai Massage (based in True Thai, Causewayside) She's finishing her training and so done 60 mins for £25 or £35 for 90 mins.

Genuine massage, boxers on, though she did pull them right up in to almost a wedgie so she could massage the bottom of my cheeks.

Good massage, no teasing, or any hint of happy ending. Nice girl if you enjoy a good massage, like me, bit don't go expecting a brucey bonus  :lol: I gave her £40 as that's still unbelievable value for a 90 min massage.

Offline Sensible lad

Visited Ommy Thai Massage (based in True Thai, Causewayside) She's finishing her training and so done 60 mins for £25 or £35 for 90 mins.

Genuine massage, boxers on, though she did pull them right up in to almost a wedgie so she could massage the bottom of my cheeks.

Good massage, no teasing, or any hint of happy ending. Nice girl if you enjoy a good massage, like me, bit don't go expecting a brucey bonus  :lol: I gave her £40 as that's still unbelievable value for a 90 min massage.

Thanks for he review, helpful to get an update on this establishment, i'm always keen on a proper Thai massage.  I visited this place years ago, defo legit based on my experiences.

Offline ComeAgain

I have noticed that there seems to be an influx of Asian massues in town all of a sudden. I have a suspicion that they follow the Bangkok Ladyboys show around.

Anyway, the one I am interested in claims to be Chinese. Has anyone had any experience of Sensual Tantric?

Offline TomPI

I have noticed that there seems to be an influx of Asian massues in town all of a sudden. I have a suspicion that they follow the Bangkok Ladyboys show around.

Anyway, the one I am interested in claims to be Chinese. Has anyone had any experience of Sensual Tantric?

Looks interesting ,  I have had a tantric massage in Bristol a few years ago ,  rather strange event she was naked sitting across me lots of teasing stokes , used a blindfold and different sensations across the skin like a feather and leather tassels  and then different textured gloves.
Ending up with an oily massage , then out of nowhere a digit up the backend and a prostrate massage and an oily wank .
Overall it was interesting but she got a bit huffy when I tried to touch her , apprently your supposed just to lie there and breath - with a naked bird sitting on your groin , that’s never going to happen . I would be interested in any revues on the one you have mentioned  .  ,

Offline ComeAgain

Looks interesting ,  I have had a tantric massage in Bristol a few years ago ,  rather strange event she was naked sitting across me lots of teasing stokes , used a blindfold and different sensations across the skin like a feather and leather tassels  and then different textured gloves.
Ending up with an oily massage , then out of nowhere a digit up the backend and a prostrate massage and an oily wank .
Overall it was interesting but she got a bit huffy when I tried to touch her , apprently your supposed just to lie there and breath - with a naked bird sitting on your groin , that’s never going to happen . I would be interested in any revues on the one you have mentioned  .  ,
My pleasure is about her pleasuring me. Just me. Simples.
I have no shame in lying back and taking it. Lazy? Yes. At my age, its a quick fix. I win. She wins. ££

Offline Forthports

She says on her profile that “light touching” is allowed. So no mauling in other words but presumably ok with tits and arse being stroked.

Offline TomPI

She says on her profile that “light touching” is allowed. So no mauling in other words but presumably ok with tits and arse being stroked.

Just read that bit , next time north of the border it might be worth a punt

Offline TomPI

My pleasure is about her pleasuring me. Just me. Simples.
I have no shame in lying back and taking it. Lazy? Yes. At my age, its a quick fix. I win. She wins. ££

That’s fair enough we all have our preference , glad you enjoy your self that’s the main thing
👍👍

Offline Massagetugga

Has anyone had any experience of Sensual Tantric?

It’s Alice as per the old Gumtree ad’s. I rate it. Really good massage room, comfortable as comfy can be massage bed and decent massage and good finish. Tempted to try the OW but I’m not really sure worth the extra 20.

My review was so so but I’ve been quite a few times and rate it pretty damn good now. Particularly at £65/hour if you just go for the non B2B/naked. Some touching is ok with her. She’s typical thinish Chinese girl possibly around 35-37 I’d guess. Small tits but big nips. She’s very pleasant but English very limited.
Location is off Pilrig St.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2022, 06:04:11 pm by Massagetugga »

Offline tiny

Cheers MT,  thought it was either that or the flat near bottom of leith walk.

Offline Happy99

It’s Alice as per the old Gumtree ad’s. I rate it. Really good massage room, comfortable as comfy can be massage bed and decent massage and good finish. Tempted to try the OW but I’m not really sure worth the extra 20.

My review was so so but I’ve been quite a few times and rate it pretty damn good now. Particularly at £65/hour if you just go for the non B2B/naked. Some touching is ok with her. She’s typical thinish Chinese girl possibly around 35-37 I’d guess. Small tits but big nips. She’s very pleasant but English very limited.
Location is off Pilrig St.

This ad is also Alice. There is no Ella.

Offline Massagetugga

This ad is also Alice. There is no Ella.

You sure? Different phone number. I think that ad is for the other flat nearer Leith Walk and further down the Walk. The one where there were 2 Chinese women.

The Alice Gumtree ad that was almost always on the go (until the AW listing appeared) always had the same number as on AW 07545 951645.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2022, 05:59:53 pm by Massagetugga »

Offline Happy99

You sure? Different phone number. I think that ad is for the other flat nearer Leith Walk and further down the Walk. The one where there were 2 Chinese women.

The Alice Gumtree ad that was almost always on the go (until the AW listing appeared) always had the same number as on AW 07545 951645.

Confirmed by Xi Jinping. PM if you want.

Offline Jayf

Anyone been to that place on dalry Road recently? Is it still dire? I've always found it hit or miss.was thinking about trying it again at the weekend

Offline ComeAgain

It was always a miss from my experiences. I prefer the indies down Leith to be honest.

Offline tiny

Tried the "linda sweetie" number also the Chinese ladies up near the university/south bridge area, radio silence, anybody any idea if they've gone?

Offline ComeAgain

Apologies for bumping up this old thread, but felt I had to post about my most recent massage with Sweet'n'Petite

I can't praise highly enough of her fantastic and sensual technique. Her fingers are adept at finding and then breaking down those knots! Nicole is funny, intelligent and has the most amazingly beautiful body. There is nothing more arousing than her B2B, sliding effortlessy across my well oiled body. Her pert breasts and erect nipples oiling me further. Finished off with a HJ as she sneakily - and wonderfully - slipping her index finger into my butt. Honestly, Nicole has it all. I won't be leaving it that long again before returning. Review coming later.

Offline Massagetugga

Reviving what used to be quite an active thread!

Anyone been to the modern flat down near Bonnington crossroads recently? Current ad seems to indicate the same SP for weeks now. They were rotating every week or two in more recent times.

I was fairly regular but one or two of the Chinese women were not at all appealing so I’m wary unless I’m
fairly confident the masseuse is an ok one.

Offline Jock D

If it's the same Lucy that was working in the Linda Sweety flat in August... I'd be there in a flash  :music:

Offline Massagetugga

If it's the same Lucy that was working in the Linda Sweety flat in August... I'd be there in a flash  :music:

I suppose there’s a slight chance. Unless someone chips in with info one of us will need to see!

Offline Forthports

Sorry lads, can’t help. My meagre budget has been going to Kaite version 1 and 2 and the Quartermile crew of late.

Offline Stevemau5

Saw this one around September before she went down south. 120 and the service was pretty decent. She's petite with a cracking wee arse and the whole thing was great. She's back in town now. Would recommend of you want a decent massage, BJ and some decent sex.