Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yasmine Petite - Grangetown Cardiff  (Read 798 times)

3 review(s) for Sweet Young Beauty (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

AlbionHart

External Link/Members Only

+447551399482

I was curious after reading Oscar's review about this SP. I am also not quite sure about the experience either; more to come on that.

Comms:

Being a managed line, it was fairly good English and all the essential details were conveyed. I wasn't able to quite understand what was being said at one point so I politely just said what I wanted to say and ignored the person  :lol:

Very close to IKEA in Grangetown, about a 3-5 minute walk. The area isn't particularly great but I didn't feel unsafe. It was a little confusing because the flat has the number on it but there is an up the stair route and a down a stairs route. Quickly texted and confirmed it was up the stairs. The flat has overt CCTV inside. I arrived just before another punter, whom I heard entering and talking downstairs on the phone whilst heard the two girls talking behind the door trying to sort the logistics out. I stood at the door for 1 minute whilst he waited and I entered.  :D Sorry if you're reading this pal; hope your punt went well  :thumbsup:

Flat was serviceable enough, a little tacky and not exactly homely, but enough for the task at hand.

Price:
£130 for 1 hour.

Services:

DFK, FK, OWO, OW, HJ, DT, Ballsucking, Light Biting (giving and receiving), Light choking (giving), Spanking (giving), Light Facefucking, Protected Sex.

The WG:

Pictures are accurate and I would be happy to agree on the age of 20. Was wearing a nice set of white lingerie and a big smile when greeted at the door. She has a C-section scar which isn't advertised but not a problem for me. She is a smoker but the place doesn't smell of smoke, nor does she smell or taste of it. She is Brazilian and not Romanian; doesn't speak a word of English but she can understand some Spanish  :thumbsup:

Tits are small but lovely. She is a little on the skinny side for my liking.

The Punt:

After the earlier debacle of getting in  :lol: I was greeted at the door by Yasmine, who is about 5'5 give or take an inch either way, with a lovely smile. She has nice symmetrical teeth, no stains. I was led into the room which is a studio room. We sorted out the paperwork, and I asked to go to the toilet. She didn't have a clue what I was on about, and as the next punter was coming in I decided to use the sink inside the room to was my hands ( I had showered before)

She quickly got close as we were standing up, coming in for a kiss. Straight in with DFK with good technique, alas she had just eaten something and I could faintly taste it. Not a total turn off but enough to jar my mind a little. She undressed me, using her nails on my chest and tummy to tease me  :thumbsup: got me funny undressed and we continued to stand up and kiss for a while. Sat back onto the pull out bed and she started to give me OWO.

The OWO was fucking amazing actually  :yahoo: just the right amount of slobber, nice attention to the head and frenulum which is always good. Use of tongue along the shaft and soft sucking on the balls whilst slowly wanking me off felt bloody amazing. She started off nice and slowly, with light pressure and intensity and as we progressed and I was moaning and groaning she slowly picked up pace and techniques. She started to DT me and I responded happily, she continued to DT and use the tongue is an appropriate manner with playing with my balls with her hand. She was happy to suck on my dick for a good 25 minutes, not once wanting to ruin the fun I was having  :yahoo:

I absolutely wanted to get a condom on and fuck her after that performance. Tried to communicate that I wanted to fuck her, she didn't understand at all so I grabbed her and moved her into position, to which she gave me a big smile. Stuck the condom on and started off in Missionary, had a little trouble getting it in actually (as per Oscars review) moved a pillow underneath her butt and got her and myself lubed up a bit and finally got it in (not a question of size  :P ) She reacted well and made a lot of eye contact. I had to suck on her cute little tits, which she seemed to love and reacted with some very sexual gasps. Decided to DFK her and explore if she liked light biting, started on her ears and she reacted well, so moved to her neck, again which she was definitely into. She was very eager to kiss so we fucked and kissed passionately for a good 10 mins.

Rolled onto my back, and she gave me covered oral, which was surprisingly good actually. Got her into CG, playing with her lovely breasts and sucking on them whilst she rode me. I spanked her quite lightly on her arse, to a good reception  :) and she bend down to bite on my neck and ears. Bloody marvellous feelings whilst she rode me; could feel her gripping on my cock. She enjoyed the light spanking so continued with that and scraping my nails down her back. Although she cant speak a lick of English, she was absolutely loving it all and her breathing audibly deepened.

Back into Missionary me leaning back and same light teasing and then back into CG where I finished in a torrent of pleasure. Got the condom off and disposed of. She was right on her phone as we finished, stopping the music she had on and then going on Whatsapp.

This is where from Oscars review I understood what he meant. As her English is non existent the is very little rapport built up between you; no chance of any dirty talk either :( and her going on the phone was a little bit, "well that I've done my job now". I wasn't offered a shower or a drink, but I really didn't want one.

Summary:

As stated in the other review, the sex is really good and she is a good looking girl. She is great at OWO too, but the lack of rapport and the going on the phone at the end made it feel really clinical.

I am really glad I visited, I had a great time but I wouldn't return. With all the other great alternatives out there, I wouldn't see any reason to revisit honestly, unless it was for a 15 minute BJ.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Another good, detailed, balanced, review Albion.  :hi:

Lots of positives. But a neutral seems right.

AlbionHart

Another good, detailed, balanced, review Albion.  :hi:

Lots of positives. But a neutral seems right.

Thanks for reading  :)