Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charli1992 - Bristol  (Read 1825 times)

10 review(s) for charli1992 (8 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Samsung8

External Link/Members Only

£60 for 15 minutes
FK, HJ, OWO, 69, FS, CIM
Hotel near @Bristol. You know the one

I texted Charli at around 11am, not expecting to hear from her as I have tried a lot before, but she came back straight away and offered later in the day. I confirmed a quicky and set off.

Arrived 5 minutes early, quick text, text back and I was in... to the very same room I shagged Rosie1996x in the other week!!  :lol:

Charli is short, curvy, nice size tits which dangle in a lovely way (not for the "tight as a drum tits" brigade!!). She has a lovely arse which takes a nice spanking, and was dressed in lovely lingerie. She's quite quiet at first, offered me a shower but I was determined to get straight in to it so just got on with it! Some reviewers have said she is as pretty as Sienna Miller. I wouldn't go that far, although she is a very good looking woman, and has especially lovely lips and eyes to gaze in to while she's sucking your old chap.

Lots of lovely kissing, very nice lips, feeling each other up, her grabbing at my dick, me slapping her arse, then on to the bed and she goes straight down for some brilliant, sloppy, deep OWO. At one point I'm pushing her head in and she's going all the way down and taking it like a trooper! Great technique.

I told her I wanted to 69 and she got round and gave me her lovely pussy to taste. She didn't mind a bit of rimming either, and fingering (really tight!!)

Asked me where I wanted her, I was feeling lazy so told her to climb on top. She rode me for a little while then asked if I'd like to take her doggy, of course I jumped round and banged away. That is a lovely sight, with her back arched and her head back and her round but firm arse wobbling about in a really sexy way! I was approaching the vinegar strokes so I said to her "I wanna cum in your mouth, are you gonna take it for me". She said "yes of course, give it to me", and I pulled out, whipped off the condom and she bent in to it, gave it everything she'd got and I came in to her mouth. She pulled away just slightly too early, as I was still twitching, but to be fair she had a mouth full of cum and had taken the majority of it. She even apologised as there was more coming out as she nipped to the bathroom.

We even had a nice chat afterwards when I told her about Rosie1996x using the same room. She laughed because she had done stag dos and threesomes with Rosie before, so said we should have all got together. Damn. If I had thought it through that would have been great! I'm booked in to see Ava Valentine and Rosie1996x for a threesome in February, so maybe we should add in Charli to the mix... or is that being greedy?!  :yahoo:

Overall, a lovely girl who knows what she is doing, and for £60 I got good VFM.

Offline dashton

Nice review, thanks. Planning to see Charli on my trip down South next month so nice to read a recent review to wet the appetite.  :thumbsup:

Offline MajorPayne

some nice photographs in her gallery, though I never understand why so many women wear their pants under their suspenders.

Offline Samsung8

some nice photographs in her gallery, though I never understand why so many women wear their pants under their suspenders.

That's some attention to detail there Mav. No idea, but they didn;t stay on long anyway!

Offline MajorPayne

I prefer my ladies to keep their stockings on. :yahoo:

Offline Doombar

Thanks for the review OP  :hi:

I don't know how you managed to fit all that into 15mins though. Did you go over time?

I saw her a couple of years ago - through an agency - and agree with most of your comments. I seem to recall she was happy to swallow back then.

Offline Samsung8

I love a 15 minute meet. I'm never going to manage 2 pops, unless she is extra special, so I would rather pay the least and get the most if you know what I mean? I tend to go for British women, unless I know they've got a good reputation and are defiitely not trafficed, then I go for punts where I know I can get everything I want in 15-30 minutes. If they're charging extra for something, I ain't interested. A lot of the time 15 minutes is pushing it, but I'm a quick worker and if the girl is having a good time I tend to think they'll allow you a bit over time anyway! I once stayed for almost an hour with one well-known Polish lady on here, after paying for 15 minutes! She told me I made her cum enough times, so she was happy to carry on!  :yahoo:

Offline Doombar

I love a 15 minute meet. I'm never going to manage 2 pops, unless she is extra special, so I would rather pay the least and get the most if you know what I mean? I tend to go for British women, unless I know they've got a good reputation and are defiitely not trafficed, then I go for punts where I know I can get everything I want in 15-30 minutes. If they're charging extra for something, I ain't interested. A lot of the time 15 minutes is pushing it, but I'm a quick worker and if the girl is having a good time I tend to think they'll allow you a bit over time anyway! I once stayed for almost an hour with one well-known Polish lady on here, after paying for 15 minutes! She told me I made her cum enough times, so she was happy to carry on!  :yahoo:
Sounds like a plan!  :thumbsup:

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Wow, that was a good cramming session in a 15 min booking, nice one :).

I've now got the Benny Hill theme going through my head and a vision of a speeded up sex session  :lol:!