Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: April-Rose96x - Leeds  (Read 1123 times)

2 review(s) for Candice-Richards (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Jj2016

External Link/Members Only
Arrange a booking last week with April specifically told April I wanted deep penetration all arranged and seemed well.
Day of the meet turned up with time to spare and let April no i was there head up she replied am ready brilliant as I couldn't wait...
Very bonnie lass lets me in and we proceed to the room where the fun was about to begin till April drops Iv just run out of condoms do you mind if we don't use one OMG can't believe she left this till meeting to let me no especially as she new I wanted penetration. I declined and left I will not return to a Barebacker thanks.

Offline YorkshireLad

She was suspected of being a barebacker...this confirms it.

Offline BLINDBOB25

External Link/Members Only
Arrange a booking last week with April specifically told April I wanted deep penetration all arranged and seemed well.
Day of the meet turned up with time to spare and let April no i was there head up she replied am ready brilliant as I couldn't wait...
Very bonnie lass lets me in and we proceed to the room where the fun was about to begin till April drops Iv just run out of condoms do you mind if we don't use one OMG can't believe she left this till meeting to let me no especially as she new I wanted penetration. I declined and left I will not return to a Barebacker thanks.
Hopefully she will get a dusty phone now

Offline Gas Man 40s

Yeah I was suspicious, I even told her she's nice enough looking to not need to offer that kind of shite   :dash:

Offline mrfishyfoo

A definate and most justified negative.  :bomb: :bomb:

:vomit: :vomit:

Offline petergriffin

Credit to you for walking. I bet plenty haven't