Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Biggest pair of boobs/chebs you've had your hands on (punting and civvy street)  (Read 43720 times)

Online 90125

• Forum Admin
  • Reviews: 0
Moved to Off Topic due to civvy st reference in topic title.

Offline Rick2468

I used to love curvy busty women during my teens and early 20s but my tastes have changed and I prefer the hard bodies now! However back when I was well into boobs I was in the only nightclub in my hometown pissed up and leaning on the bar in the stereotypical drunken man pose. A pair of bouncing boobs came into view and I just watched them bouncing up and down. I looked up and saw it was a woman from the year below at school. I walked up to her and just put my arm around her and we got some drinks and not long later we were kissing.  Ended up dating for a while. She would get pissed off about how much I touched her boobs whilst kissing. We called things off shortly later and she ended up shagging two of my mates shortly later, but that's partly a consequence of being in a small town! I saw her on facebook years later and appeared she had a reduction. I don't know what size they were but I punted with Divine Anna and I think the civvy was larger than Anna.

Offline Doormatt

Haven't read the whole thread so apologies if already mentioned ...
A girl in Farnborough with monster norks. Worked from a bungalow . Czech? 10 plus years ago.
Coco in Soho. Bbw black girl who squealed when being shagged.

Offline Fugly

These fuckers  :cool:

She had them advertised at 28HH and I had no reason to dispute it.  Tiny waist too - made them seem even bigger.  Shame she's a bunny boiler....

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 04, 2021, 07:23:25 pm by Fugly »

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

She had them advertised at 28HH and I had no reason to dispute it.  Tiny waist too - made them seem even bigger.  Shame she's a bunny boiler....

Blowjob lops as well.

Offline Chorley

I didn't know about the bunny boiler thing. Do tell.  ;)

Offline webpunter

When she was on Awank donkeys ago in relation to her i was suffering from a case of ditheritus  :dash:
Worth the risk IMO
Do an hour tops
Experience the rack & fuck off outta there

Offline Fugly

I think she's off the scene isn't she?  :cry:

Yes Chorley, unfortunately off the scene.  Despite the madness that clearly lurks within, I'd still revisit her in a heartbeat.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=47620.msg625462#msg625462

All of the ingredients of a classic UKP dust-up:  West8 (International Man of Mystery) vs Alicia345 (ebony unicorn, obsessive lurker on UKP, several bricks short of the full load).  What's not to like?

Name-checked within that spat is this little pocket rocket.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Like webpunter, I suffered from ditheritis with complications involving disorganisedprossieitis and workgotinthewayitis.  Gutted.  She's disappeared for now, but hopefully she'll reappear

Blowjob lips as well.

Amazing full, soft lips Ali. Unfortunately she didn't know how to use them for anything other than light "first ever girlfriend" style kissing. Shame really. Full-on abandoned DFK with her must be something else......

« Last Edit: August 04, 2021, 09:59:17 pm by Fugly »

Offline Fugly

Pics above are of this girl by the way (Erykah Royal/Erica Royal/Lisa Royal/Lisa Baby) https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=6600, not Alicia345.  Sorry for any confusion lads - the boobs got the better of me

I know that there's few on here who've seen her and who rave about her

Offline sparkus

A girl in Farnborough with monster norks. Worked from a bungalow . Czech? 10 plus years ago.
Coco in Soho. Bbw black girl who squealed when being shagged.

There was that BustyDakota black WG in Soho as well, TBH they were too big.

Offline agcnospam

Also nominated by myself on pg2 of this thread, and thanks to you Fugly as your original posts and info on Alicia convinced me to meet her, and boy was it worth it. Just the most fantastic figure you could imagine, wish I had punted her a few more times now, as is always the way.

Here's a couple more pics of that amazing girl:

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 03:43:15 pm by agcnospam »

Offline Fugly

Also nominated by myself on pg2 of this thread, and thanks to you Fugly as your original posts and info on Alicia convinced me to meet her, and boy was it worth it. Just the most fantastic figure you could imagine, wish I had punted her a few more times now, as is always the way.

Here's a couple more pics of that amazing girl:

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Thanks for sharing these acgnospam, they really brought the memories flooding back. 
First pic is the exact outfit she met me in, Second pic was the lingerie set she was wearing.  I had to sit down and have a glass of water, 'cos the total sensory overload briefly overwhelmed me. Happy days.....

I'm pretty sure that you put me on to a whole bunch of outstanding busty and ebony chicas over the years, but sadly my infrequent trips to LDN meant I only ever got to meet a fraction of them.  Suzy Cortez evaded me for two years and I still haven't yet got round to scratching that Erica Royal itch  :cry:

Offline agcnospam

Thanks for sharing these acgnospam, they really brought the memories flooding back. 
First pic is the exact outfit she met me in, Second pic was the lingerie set she was wearing.  I had to sit down and have a glass of water, 'cos the total sensory overload briefly overwhelmed me. Happy days.....

I'm pretty sure that you put me on to a whole bunch of outstanding busty and ebony chicas over the years, but sadly my infrequent trips to LDN meant I only ever got to meet a fraction of them.  Suzy Cortez evaded me for two years and I still haven't yet got round to scratching that Erica Royal itch  :cry:

My pleasure, a walk down mammary lane is a good thing :) I got loads of great tips here over the last few years, and shared what I could. Here's a couple more pics of Erica Royal/Lisa to enjoy, she's a cracking punt but not sure if she's still around or not.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 08:22:39 pm by agcnospam »

Offline webpunter

Holyshit
The rackage is off the scale

As to her still being around that is a fine question

Worth spending a kings ransom if she is  :yahoo:

My pleasure, a walk down mammary lane is a good thing :) I got loads of great tips here over the last few years, and shared what I could. Here's a couple more pics of Erica Royal/Lisa to enjoy, she's a cracking punt but not sure if she's still around or not.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Offline webpunter

agcnospam,
if you don't mind me asking please can you remind me who the burd is on your avatar
know she was on Awank a couple of years back
one that got away  :dash:
another case of me suffering from ditheritus FFS  :dash: :dash:
weirdly i recall seeing some pic of her in Daisy Duke cut-offs
but i could be fantasizing or my punting brain is re-arranging history slightly
TIA
webby

Offline sparkus

No such thing!

The two examples above are perfect, hers were a bit droopy because so big on a skinny frame.

Offline agcnospam

agcnospam,
if you don't mind me asking please can you remind me who the burd is on your avatar
know she was on Awank a couple of years back
one that got away  :dash:
another case of me suffering from ditheritus FFS  :dash: :dash:
weirdly i recall seeing some pic of her in Daisy Duke cut-offs
but i could be fantasizing or my punting brain is re-arranging history slightly
TIA
webby

Aha, the lovely Lola Amber (or Lola Moore), I posted a few pics of her on a thread last year (archived pics of some of the hottest WG's I'd met, using my free time during lockdown!), here they are for reference, nice pair of enhanced tits she had, long gone as far as I know.

Another petite busy girl from the archive now, only met her once, lovely girl and a good punt, not active as far as I know.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 11:17:25 pm by agcnospam »

Offline Rick2468

Unfortunately I did not get my hands on them but I went on a date with a Turkish woman who had huge natural boobs and a slim frame. I messaged her on POF and I never expected a reply as I thought she would get 1000s of messages but she did and I was quick to ask her out on a date. I could tell from her profile and our conversation that we did not have much in common at all but I thought I'd tolerate that in order to get a chance. The date was pleasant but definitely no chemistry. Seeing her boobs jiggle as she moved made it worth it though! At the end of the date I did think sod it should I give her a hug just to feel those melons on my chest but nah would have been out of order so just gave her a fake kiss on the cheek and got the briefest touch of boob on my chest lol.

I still check out out from time to time and she did a baywatch run video for charity when she runs whilst wearing a red swimsuit. I'd love to post it so you can see what I'm talking about with the boobs but expect that's not allowed? It would give her full name away.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2021, 11:13:39 am by Rick2468 »

Offline Rick2468

Aha, the lovely Lola Amber (or Lola Moore), I posted a few pics of her on a thread last year (archived pics of some of the hottest WG's I'd met, using my free time during lockdown!), here they are for reference, nice pair of enhanced tits she had, long gone as far as I know.

Soooo gutted I missed out on Lola. I saw her page and thought she was gorgeous but she had no feedback at the time and thought she might be too good to be true! Then some positive feedbacks were posted but she went on a break. Her profile was still up and I was checking it every week for her return but she never came back unfortunately. She looks hot, love the fake boobs and looks like she has a peachy bum as well.

Offline Chorley

Soooo gutted I missed out on Lola. I saw her page and thought she was gorgeous but she had no feedback at the time and thought she might be too good to be true! Then some positive feedbacks were posted but she went on a break. Her profile was still up and I was checking it every week for her return but she never came back unfortunately. She looks hot, love the fake boobs and looks like she has a peachy bum as well.
I'm not sure why as she's got a shiot boob job and an awful trout pout.  :unknown: :thumbsdown:

Offline webpunter

Marvellous
A fine effort posting Sir
Must have taken you a good while to compile
Especially trying to use your mouse with your left hand !  :lol:
Or right hand if you happen to be a leftie [bashing not politics]

Offline sunnyj

In civvy street nothing bigger than C.
In punting these are the biggest pairs that I had my hands on

Busty Klara

English_girl1234

Angelica Diamond

Busty Laura

NataliaSweetDreams

Dandelia

Pennyyoungxxx

Sexy Rami

Alexandra Black

Tiny Busty Erika

Offline sparkus

In civvy street nothing bigger than C.
In punting these are the biggest pairs that I had my hands on

Thanks for the mammaries.  While Alexandra Black's were by no means the biggest for me she was a solid VFM GFE provider back then.

Offline Mr Sinister

Thanks for the mammaries.  While Alexandra Black's were by no means the biggest for me she was a solid VFM GFE provider back then.

A shame she lost all that weight, had that girl next door vibe she was a good punt back then, Bad tattoos tho  :D

Offline sparkus

A shame she lost all that weight, had that girl next door vibe she was a good punt back then, Bad tattoos tho  :D

Exactly that, I thought I'd reviewed but hadn't, just left my experiences on your review (I think) but she was pure GND GFE. I think I was one of her first punters, unless it was an act :D

Don't think I've ever snogged someone so long in all my life.

Offline sunnyj

:hi: :thumbsup:

Offline sunnyj

The video link that you posted is what made me to add her to my HL.  :hi:
Original link seems to be down, here is another working link
External Link/Members Only

Offline KerachiDope

The biggest I had my hands on where Busty_Madeline’s 42H funbags. Amazing they were!

Offline v3cqjdpi

I saw her too when she was working from that bungalow in Farnborough, charging something like £60 for half an hour.

Now calling herself Klara Devine, charging £300 outcall only, central London. I can think of half a dozen girls I'd call before I paid £300 for her to come to my central London hotel.

Offline suttonporksword

Best natural tits I have experienced was my first serious gf who was 4 years my senior. They were probably d or did but she had the best proportioned and perfect bounce . They had a minor drawback in that one night when we asleep naked her erect nipple slipped under my very ticklish armpit and I nearly flew out of the bed, scaring the shit out of her in the process

Offline grandaddybadman

don't let me set levels round here. Before I became a lover of fitness models I was a big boob man all day and every night.
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline webpunter

I'm a lover of enhanced fitness models
Best of both worlds IMO

don't let me set levels round here. Before I became a lover of fitness models I was a big boob man all day and every night.

Offline grandaddybadman

During the peak of my puntging days man had these melons to handle.

Say hello to busty Brooke blue.   :hi:

« Last Edit: March 12, 2022, 10:52:59 pm by grandaddybadman »

Offline webpunter

Crikey you even filmed it  :thumbsup:

I'm thinking bout a decade ago, could be more 
North west based ?
Racking my brains i'm thinking an AW profile off & on
Back then I was at the top of the punting slippery slope, dithered & missed numerous opportunities
Her included
& other fun stuff like WFB, Swinton ish ?

During the peak of my puntging days man had these melons to handle.

Say hello to busty Brooke blue.   :hi:

Offline grandaddybadman

Crikey you even filmed it  :thumbsup:

I'm thinking bout a decade ago, could be more 
North west based ?
Racking my brains i'm thinking an AW profile off & on
Back then I was at the top of the punting slippery slope, dithered & missed numerous opportunities
Her included
& other fun stuff like WFB, Swinton ish ?

NO NO NO I  did not film it. I saw her when her boobs were way bigger than in that video and when she had some of her first tattoos (i was thinking of not seeing her because of the tattoos).
I can't remember the year i saw her but it was in manchester city centre.
It must have been before 2014 because that was the year she got pregnant.

It was either 2012 0r 2013.

Offline pantywetter

I’ve punted for years but I actually think the biggest were an old girlfriend in my 20s.
They were right whoppers and she gave a great tit wank.
Never really been a tit man but might explore it again!

Offline grandaddybadman

Fun fact:

I also remember seeing Emma butt in bayswater in 2012.
Ironically, all I remember was her surprisingly big ass, her blow job, how massive my cumshot was. I also remember that we both left the apartment together and she kissed me goodbye right in the middle of the street.

Now Im standing there looking like a waste-man with lipstick on my chin. I let it happen because I was not living in London at the time and I didn't have to defend my legendary rep on them streets. Plus it was 2012 and I thought the world was supposed to end anyway.

I liked her because she talked a lot of shit. I like a girl that talks more shit than me.

Aaahhh, I have to admit that I love these hoes sometimes. 😌

« Last Edit: March 13, 2022, 08:54:41 am by grandaddybadman »

Offline webpunter

I was but jestin
A strong response, sorry if i touched a nerve  ;)
& congratulations  :D

NO NO NO I  did not film it. I saw her when her boobs were way bigger than in that video and when she had some of her first tattoos (i was thinking of not seeing her because of the tattoos).
I can't remember the year i saw her but it was in manchester city centre.
It must have been before 2014 because that was the year she got pregnant.

It was either 2012 0r 2013.

Offline Markus

Shanice Richards.  Possibly that EE girl that is on AW near Wembley.

I still tried to forget the punt with Shanice as it was one of my first ever and such a shit punt.  In a pokey hotel room somewhere near Heathrow.   Lost all interest when she received my money.  She was huge as well. 

Or it could be this one:  External Link/Members Only

Bella gave a good BJ in a house near Wembley Central ages ago.  Have a video clip of her blowing me somewhere on my email.  Came all over tits so not the worst punt ever.

Offline bbwandy72

I still tried to forget the punt with Shanice as it was one of my first ever and such a shit punt.  In a pokey hotel room somewhere near Heathrow.   Lost all interest when she received my money.
That pretty much mirrors my experience with her.

Offline KerachiDope

I’m guessing this is the Shanice the both of you are talking about?

Offline grandaddybadman

I was but jestin
A strong response, sorry if i touched a nerve  ;)
& congratulations  :D

:drinks:

Offline bbwandy72

I’m guessing this is the Shanice the both of you are talking about?
That's the one. It's a shame because she looks fantastic and with a better attitude, she could be amazing. I ignored the sea of red reviews, hoping that maybe I'd be the exception. I wasn't.

Offline The0neAnd0nly

A civvy off Hinge who had mahusive 38GG knockers. When she lay on her back they went up on her face which I've never seen before and made me laugh!

A bit of a bigger girl but not too big that I would mind being seen out with her. Hoping to see her again!

Offline Fugly

After a seemingly interminable absence, Lisababy is back  :yahoo:

Please could a mod index her new purple profile to her existing reviews for the collective benefit?

Offline spiralnotebook

She’s a dead ringer for Brittany White a porn actress.