Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie an agency lass out of IK Services - Leeds  (Read 2998 times)

Offline mrfishyfoo

I first saw Sophie a month ago and had a standard vanilla GFE with a CIM finish. This punt did though leave me wondering so I went back for more as I needed a repeat visit to see if she had the potential I thought she may have.

External Link/Members Only

The short version.

A superb punt with a lass that just kept on demanding more. I went expecting a naughty GFE and got something more akin to PSE which was wholly unexpected.

The booking process.

I sent the agency a text on the Monday asking for 3 hours on the coming Friday.

Simples and just how I like it.

Game on !!!!

The waiting game.

There wasn’t a waiting game with this one. It’s an agency punt so that’s just not how they operate.

On the day of the punt I confirmed my dress request and that was that.

The Venue.

Agency flat in the La Dock area of Leeds.

First I am going to describe her.

Sophie is IMHO one FAF lass. Her IK profile is accurate albeit some clever angles have been used for the pictures. Her face for obvious reasons and her tattoos, she’s covered in them, are not shown.

The lass I met is indeed about 5’4” tall and she’s a dress size 8/10 with a nice trim waist, I reckon 26”, and an arse to die for. Sophie is classic hourglass in shape. I’d say her stats are in the region of 32-26-36 and that she weighs no more than 9 ½ stone. Fuck me what a pair of tits she’s got. They are naturals and I reckon they are in the region of the E cup that is claimed.

Age wise I reckon the 25 years that her profile claims is about right, if she had told me she was younger I would have believed her.

This lass is one of if not the best looking pro$$ies I have laid my hands on in ages. Facially Sophie is IMHO drop dead gorgeous, well I thought she was, and I proper fancied her. She’s got really long, albeit extended blue grey (Ice) blonde hair and piercing blue eyes that just sucked me in. She is one of those girls that if I saw her in a bar or dancing in a club that I would find myself staring at her as my mates laughed at me whilst my chin hit the floor.

Face wise I have to give her a 9/10 and her body an 8/10 albeit a bit of work in the gym would easily bring her up to a 9/10. I am though as ever conscious that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and just because I found Sophie to be FAF doesn’t mean the next punter will agree with me.

I really was very pleased with the lass that was about to suck and then sit on my cock.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

The meeting.

I got to the usual place with 10 minutes to spare, let the agency goalkeeper know I was there, waited for 5 minutes and then made my way over.

Bang on the agreed time I was knocking on the door. My knock was met by the click of heels and my heart started to race. Sophie didn’t bother hiding as I’d asked the goalkeeper to let her know it was me coming to visit. Well fuck me silly is all I can say for the sight in front of me. There she was in a pair of 5” chunky heels and all dressed all in red as requested. FUCKING MARVELLOUS as we said hello and then it began.

Her tongue was out immediately and we were straight into some full on DFK followed by some really full on banter and then into the shower for me.

I exited the shower in a flash and found Sophie sat on the bed with her legs wide open fingering herself threw the crotch less knickers she was wearing. Well actually it was a red one piece teddy type of affair.

I was cock hard in an instant as Sophie set about me as she licked and sucked my balls whilst looking up at me before attempting to get as much of my cock as she could into her mouth. Not a bad effort but not quite deep throat. She “raked” my balls with her nails and then asked me to get onto the bed. No messing around as she then sat on my face and we 69’d. She’s got big labia this one and a buried clit. Think my tongue fucking her fanny and arse was putting her off as she came big time all over my face. Let’s put it another way if she faked it she had me well fooled.

Sophie then got off and settled herself between my legs as she sucked my cock whilst looking straight into my eyes. She worked her way up and down my shaft whilst saying “I do like a waxed cock and balls” to which I responded “Shaved actually and that’s not all. Why don’t you go have a look.” Well the filthy girl licked her way down to my arsehole and fuck me she started to rim me while wanking me off. Damn I do like being tromboned as she came up off my cock and said to me “Never done that before” which of course I responded “yeah !! yeah !! I believe you…for fucks sake don’t stop” as she carried on rimming me before taking my cock back into her mouth. Her blow job got deeper and deeper until her eyes started to puff up and she began to gag on my cock. She then backed off, allowed saliva to dribble down my cock and wanked me off whilst telling me “Fuck me that’s a big cock there’s no way I can get all of that in my mouth without being sick” which did make me smile. There really was only one way this was going to end as she continued sucking me off and of course I exploded in her mouth. Sophie now approached me and the filthy bitch then dribbled cum into my mouth before we full on snowballed. I didn’t hear her spit and saw no evidence to the contrary so I can only assume that she swallowed what was in her mouth, I certainly swallowed what was in my mouth.

Well fuck me I didn’t expect that. She again told me that she’d never done anything like that before, not sure if I believed her but TBH I didn’t give a shit, and that the only reason she did it was because of my shaved balls and how clean she thought I was.

We then went into the lounge and the bottle of fizz I had with me got opened.

Sophie then started writhing and dancing away infront of me as she gave me a lapdance.

No surprises as my cock was up like a shot. Sophie then knelt at my feet and gave me another blowjob, much deeper this time, before telling me she wanted fucking.

Condom on and she then reverse squatted inside my open legs with her feet were on the floor, I was sat on the couch, and gave me a fucking as she just used me like a dildo. Damn she’s orgasmic this one, or a very clever faker, as she had one then another shuddering orgasm before demanding that I take her from behind. I stood up and bent her over where she was standing so that her hands were flat on the couch and gave her a right smashing. The filth exiting her mouth was absolutely full on as she told me to fuck her harder and faster. Had to as I reached round and played with her clit, having licked my hand, before asking her to give me her hands to hold onto. Damn was I having fun and I reckon she came again while I was fucking her.

Sophie asked for a rest from the fucking as she was getting overly sensitive as she then pulled off the condom, dropped to her knees, and the cock sucking continued.

I then pulled her up and just shoved her onto the couch, told her to hold her legs open wide, and set about her fanny and arse with my tongue. I can picture it now as she held her legs wide open while laying on her back with me on my knees between her legs. I then pulled her off the couch so that she was sitting on the floor, stuck my cock back in her mouth, and gave her a good face fucking. TBH I reckon I got a bit carried away as her eyes started really bulging and she proper gagged on my cock.

Time for another condom and while I applied it Sophie got back on the couch, lay down  and spread her legs wide, so I fucked her there and then on the couch where she was laying. I found a really good position with me standing as I could lean in and snog her face off while fucking her. I then withdrew and again pulled her onto the floor while flipping her over so that she was kneeling with her back to me.

The filth and banter exiting both our mouths really was full on.

Well I just couldn’t help myself as I told her to close her knees, squatted behind her, and fucked her like a rabid dog. I then started to finger rim her arsehole, I was intent on shoving my thumb up her bum, BUT that got me told off she doesn’t like fingers near her arse. Not to be put off I stood her up for more standing doggie. Don’t ask me how we did it as we made our way into the bedroom. I wanted to watch the show in the mirror that’s on the wall. Onto the bed as we fucked furiously in doggie until boom the condom was filled.

We both then collapsed into a heap and pissed ourselves with laughter. The condom then got removed and Sophie cleaned me up with a wipe.

We then went back into the lounge and finished the wine.

Well fuck me silly she still wasn’t done with me as Sophie now told me that we had time to see if she could get another load out of me. I told her not a chance as there wasn’t enough time. There was actually about 35 minutes left so she’d done well as she’d had 2 loads out of me in just over 2 hours. Well she wasn’t having none of it as she dragged me back into the room by my dick while snogging my face off. I really wasn’t convinced but the sight of her as she assumed the position for doggie and told me that she wanted “To watch me fuck her in the mirror” whilst provocatively fingering herself and speaking utter filth was enough for mini rear to again rear its head.

Condom on as I slid in balls deep on the first stroke for the final round of doggie. Even more enthusiastic fucking as Sophie thrust back at me whilst uttering encouragement, “smash that pussy big boy” “fuck that tight little pussy” etc etc etc then FFS my cock went numb and I had to give up.

We then shared a shower, got dressed, and I sorted the business before we left the flat together.

Fuck me she looks good in her civvies.

One final snog as we left the building and that was that.

I got back to my car 3 hours and 25 minutes after I left it so no complaints from me about time management.

The money bit.

I paid Sophie £400 for 3 hours of her life.

In conclusion.

This really was a superb punt with a lass that just kept on demanding more. I went for a naughty GFE and got borderline PSE which was wholly unexpected.

Last but not least.

I’m a seasoned punter that’s fucked many a newbie so I had no issue with taking control of this punt and telling Sophie what to do. I reckon for a punter that likes a girl to take the lead she may prove to be a little bit too passive. For me this punt really was a revelation as her enthusiasm more than made up for what I saw as inexperience.

Saying that fuck me what a punt. I’m already planning my next visit to see this one as I reckon the more she gets into her “craft” the better she will get.

I am though as ever conscious that YMMV and just because I had a good time with Sophie doesn’t mean the next punter will.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 11:01:13 am by mrfishyfoo »

Pepsiii

Fishy, what a detailed fantastic write up, felt like I was the one fucking her reading your report, she looks fit from her pictures, face/body wise, would you say she's better than the blonde lass Sienna that gave as good as she got when you fucked her or better than Alex, how would put them on your list?

In a 1hr booking would you say she'd be consistent and offer the same quality of service?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 06:30:06 pm by Pepsiii »

Offline agentsmith

Offline mrfishyfoo

Fishy, what a detailed fantastic write up, felt like I was the one fucking her reading your report, she looks fit from her pictures, face/body wise, would you say she's better than the blonde lass Sienna that gave as good as she got when you fucked her or better than Alex, how would put them on your list?

In a 1hr booking would you say she'd be consistent and offer the same quality of service?

Cheers fella.

She's not as good as SiennaKink no.

Who's Alex ?? Have I fucked her ??  :unknown: :unknown:

Not sure how she'd perform in a 1 hour booking TBB albeit I suspect she's more GFE than the near PSE I got from her. Wine does tend to loosen a lass up though.  :D :D

Offline wolfiesmith69

She looks stunning & sounds great fun-Another great find FF !!! HATS OFF TO YOU !!!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline HailWood

Nice one Fishy. If only we have such reliable agencies in the East Mids. Useful though as my impending move Northwards puts Leeds within striking distance.

Offline adamza

Fantastic review MrFF. Sounds like Sophie has learned a thing or two since I reviewed her! (Or maybe she just goes full on for bookings more than an hour long :D) maybe need to book this one again...

Offline john.punter

Yes, yet another great review Mr FF, thanks again!

Unfortunately £150 for the hour is a little high for me, so due to financial circumstances I tend to restrict my punts to usually 30 minutes , or 60 minutes if rub n tug, so never get as much in as you do!

Cheers, keep it up! JP
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 09:31:28 am by john.punter »

Offline mrfishyfoo

Fantastic review MrFF. Sounds like Sophie has learned a thing or two since I reviewed her! (Or maybe she just goes full on for bookings more than an hour long :D) maybe need to book this one again...

I saw her about 6 weeks ago, told me I was her 2nd punter, and then about a month ago so not sure how that fits with when you saw her.

Think what did it is that I've got bald (shaved) bollocks and my arsehole is also shaved. She made it very clear that if it wasn't for this there was no way she would have done what she did.

Suspect YMMV with this one between longer and shorter bookings.

Offline Johndy

What a great report.

Wish I was that adventurous, have used IK, but at my age, more gfe and vanilla.

Can but wish, thanks

Offline mrfishyfoo

What a great report.

Wish I was that adventurous, have used IK, but at my age, more gfe and vanilla.

Can but wish, thanks

Nowt wrong with GFE and vanilla.  :hi: :hi:

Offline adamza

I saw her about 6 weeks ago, told me I was her 2nd punter, and then about a month ago so not sure how that fits with when you saw her.

Think what did it is that I've got bald (shaved) bollocks and my arsehole is also shaved. She made it very clear that if it wasn't for this there was no way she would have done what she did.

Suspect YMMV with this one between longer and shorter bookings.

Reckon this is true.

Offline adamza

Nowt wrong with GFE and vanilla.  :hi: :hi:

And this is most definitely true. I saw Vicky of IK recently and had the most fantastic GFE I've ever had  :dance: (crazy busy with work at the moment so a review will have to wait til the weekend..)

Pepsiii

Alex here. External Link/Members Only ?

Not Sienna but Erin you saw External Link/Members Only, whose the better of the 2?

Cheers fella.

She's not as good as SiennaKink no.

Who's Alex ?? Have I fucked her ??  :unknown: :unknown:

Not sure how she'd perform in a 1 hour booking TBB albeit I suspect she's more GFE than the near PSE I got from her. Wine does tend to loosen a lass up though.  :D :D

Offline mrfishyfoo

Alex here. External Link/Members Only ?

Not Sienna but Erin you saw External Link/Members Only, whose the better of the 2?

I haven't seen Alex yet albeit she is very near the top of my to podge list.

Hmmm Erin...gorgeous IMHO filthy WAG type. Highly experienced pro$$ie that really knows her way round a cock. One of very few lasses that's taken my challenge and passed.

I'm not calling it as Erin and Sophie are so very different.

Offline xxxboy

I haven't seen Alex yet albeit she is very near the top of my to podge list.

Hmmm Erin...gorgeous IMHO filthy WAG type. Highly experienced pro$$ie that really knows her way round a cock. One of very few lasses that's taken my challenge and passed.

I'm not calling it as Erin and Sophie are so very different.

Just curious what your challenge is ?? lol

Offline mrfishyfoo

Just curious what your challenge is ?? lol

My challenge is for a pro$$ie to get 2 loads out of me in 2 hours. The first by oral the second I don't care.

Online YorkshireHorny1279

Tempted myself with an IK girl, my recent punts have been AV, Tia & Alexa, and a couple of parlour girls down at GFE Sheffield, so my average investment has been in the £100-£120 ph range...would you say the extra £30 gets you much of an upgraded experience Mr FF?

Offline mrfishyfoo

..would you say the extra £30 gets you much of an upgraded experience Mr FF?

NO !!

I use agencies for the convenience. They are on the whole IMHO so much easier to deal with. No waiting for returned calls. Flats usually in good areas etc etc etc.

Just like pro$$ies there are good agencies, bad agencies and downright ugly ones.

Offline Pablo02

Really enjoyed reading that review OP.
Glad you had a fantastic time  :hi:

Offline anonyorks

Great review Foo. Sounds 1,000,000% my type. Need to magic my way to Leeds when she's free.