Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BustyBadGirl Vauxhall  (Read 1774 times)

17 review(s) for BustyBadGirl (8 positive, 3 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]
17 review(s) for PrincessJas (8 positive, 3 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Candyman

External Link/Members Only

Just saw the 2 negative reviews for her and thought I would try and redress the balance. She deserves them if she messes clients around like that but when I booked I used the adultwork booking system as her phone number wasn't displayed (which it currently is now) so maybe she honours the time agreed if you make a booking online? Still poor form of her to double book if already arranged on the phone though.

She has an amazing body, answered the door to me in a pink fishnet body stocking with those boobs looking gigantic. In fact they looked bigger and better than her photos suggest. Out of the bra they look great too and she has nipple piercings. Lovely bum, body not too fat at all and facially she is nice. The bright red hair suits her I think. She is a British Born Indian with an Essex accent.

Kissing is very good, oral excellent too although this was only covered which is a shame but not a deal breaker for me. Sex in cowgirl and doggy, she takes quite a pounding and no sign of her not enjoying it. She is nice and tight and clean. I only stayed for 30 minutes at £100 which is steep for me but her look and service is a rare combination so can see why she charges this. Noticed she has just lowered her hour rate to £150 from £190 which would bring her more in line with what I am comfortable paying. She wasnt sure if she was coming back to Vauxhall and usually works from East London so may not get to see her again but would definitely recommend her at £100/hh or £150/h

Offline tergil

Face pictures removed from profile and her rates have gone back up to 190

Hidden Image/Members Only

Candyman

*****SPECIAL OFFER 1 HOUR FOR £150, USUALLY £190 CALL OR EMAIL TO BOOK FOR SOME FUN

^ is still on her profile so maybe worth asking for that rate while its still there in writing. Probably just forgot to remove it though.

You can see her face photo in one of the thumbnails at the top of this review. Can just about make out she is a good looking girl

Offline peter purves

External Link/Members Only

Just saw the 2 negative reviews for her and thought I would try and redress the balance. She deserves them if she messes clients around like that but when I booked I used the adultwork booking system as her phone number wasn't displayed (which it currently is now) so maybe she honours the time agreed if you make a booking online? Still poor form of her to double book if already arranged on the phone though.

She has an amazing body, answered the door to me in a pink fishnet body stocking with those boobs looking gigantic. In fact they looked bigger and better than her photos suggest. Out of the bra they look great too and she has nipple piercings. Lovely bum, body not too fat at all and facially she is nice. The bright red hair suits her I think. She is a British Born Indian with an Essex accent.

Kissing is very good, oral excellent too although this was only covered which is a shame but not a deal breaker for me. Sex in cowgirl and doggy, she takes quite a pounding and no sign of her not enjoying it. She is nice and tight and clean. I only stayed for 30 minutes at £100 which is steep for me but her look and service is a rare combination so can see why she charges this. Noticed she has just lowered her hour rate to £150 from £190 which would bring her more in line with what I am comfortable paying. She wasnt sure if she was coming back to Vauxhall and usually works from East London so may not get to see her again but would definitely recommend her at £100/hh or £150/h

Just out of interest, what dress size would you say she is? Just trying to gain a consensus here.

Looks like she may have also changed her services regarding oral.

Cheers!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Candyman

Sorry I am rubbish with dress sizes. She probably needs a 12 just to contain those tits