Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Athree Spa - Goswell Road (Near Barbican)  (Read 3226 times)

Offline wheeliebinwanking

Address: 180 Goswell Rd, London EC1V 7DT
Phone: 020 7336 6975
External Link/Members Only

Was in London for business a couple of weeks ago and made this booking very rushed. Popped in after work and was pleasantly surprised

I had never been to an Indian themed massage shop / establishment, I normally go for chinese. However I was happy with the level of service

Booking: Simply done over the phone no fuss. No need to ask about HE/HR it's on offer.

Location: On the main road, very busy with cars and it has a frosted front window. Not my liking but you just need to keep your head down and ring the bell and get in with the minimum of fuss

Interior: Nice enough with good showers. Massage took place and standard table

Provider / Service : Plump MILF type, not much to look at but massage was sensual with plenty of CC swipes and her HE tekkers were 9/10 territory. She made her hands into various shapes and didn't rush. She also responded to feedback

Price: £40 for 30 mins which included HE though she did ask for a tip afterwards which I was more than happy to oblige. I believe various other extras can be requested bar sex/oral but I wasn't looking for either. So I was happy for her to be fully clothed and for me to sit back and relax

Would definitely go again if I was in the area

WBW

bigben911

Online sparkus

Yes, did you get her name?

It seems from my experience and others on here that topless is on the menu.

Offline Kaluuu276

What would be the average tips to give?
I mean how much for HR, Topless Hr and B2B?
It would help if we all agreed on a fixed price.

Online sparkus

I don't think it works like that. I've paid zero in the past and also, weirdly, 30 for topless sucking and 40 for topless no sucking (with the same girl). My default is either zero or a tenner for just HE, more if the mood takes me depending what's on offer.

Offline wheeliebinwanking

The masseuse was Indian yes

I asked for and received no extras apart from HE. My tip reflected as much

WBW