Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diana - Royal London Massage  (Read 2151 times)

Offline Fredbone

External Link/Members Only

Comms - good via text

Location - CL site room one compact but does the job

Lady - mixed, she is the lady on the web site, but you cannot tell that she is a large lady, short 5 2 and 19 is about correct, she has massive set of tits.  Not very talkative, English basic.

Service - B2B with happy ending. Massage was OK, too light for me and did not utilise her tits to the full extent.  Happy for you to play with her tits, but that was about all.

Cost - £110 for one hour, which high for the quality of the service.

Offline lewishamguy

I used to visit this parlour few years back. There were some good masseuses and 1hr b2b massage did cost £90/hr which was VFM. Since their services has dropped I stopped visiting them. Thanks for the review OP. :hi:

Jvosta

Agreed

Quality has dropped

Also saw Diana but didn't review , bigger than the photos suggest ...would have given borderline neutral if I reviewed. 30mins £50

Blanca is better (higher neutral)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 12:18:14 pm by Jvosta »

Offline Fredbone

Web site picture really only shows her head, so hard to know in advance her size.

bigben911

Thanks for review.. Never been but was thinking of getting 4 hands as it seems reasonably priced.. But will not now

Offline Fredbone

Thanks for review.. Never been but was thinking of getting 4 hands as it seems reasonably priced.. But will not now

I have not had a four hands, but have had good massage. So select the correct girls and go for it.