Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aroma massage - Libby  (Read 3531 times)

10 review(s) for Libbyrenaissance (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Brumboy0

OMG the massage experience with libby is out of this world.
She is probably 40 but has a body of a 20 years old. Very sexy and she knows how to make a man happy.
She works in X Lounge offering FS but at Aroma it is a massage with happy ending but once you've tried it you will be as happy as -if not more than- a full service.
The massage itself is also very professional and she allows reverse massage.
Great experience .. a must try!!!

Online mr.bluesky

OMG the massage experience with libby is out of this world.
She is probably 40 but has a body of a 20 years old. Very sexy and she knows how to make a man happy.
She works in X Lounge offering FS but at Aroma it is a massage with happy ending but once you've tried it you will be as happy as -if not more than- a full service.
The massage itself is also very professional and she allows reverse massage.
Great experience .. a must try!!!

I wish I had booked her instead of Laila. Recently made a booking with her for a return visit. Not as good as the first time. Booked a 45 minute body to body massage, she came into the room wearing a sexy pvc outfit which she kept on for the very brief body to body rub on my back. She removed it when massaging my front but this was followed by a very rough and fast hand job to completion.A shower to wash of the excess oil and out. Looked at my watch on leaving and a little over 30 minutes had passed of the 45 minutes. A poor service compared to the first time I saw her.Will not be returning here

Offline HailWood

Thanks for the review and tur heads up on Libby. May have to book her at X Lounge - liking the idea of FS with nuru.

Offline HailWood

External Link/Members Only

She's 5' 11" :wacko:
Says £130 for nuru with 'personal services'
Think I have found what I'm doing next week  :D
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 08:44:34 pm by MikeTheBike »

Online PepeMAGA

She's 5' 11" :wacko:
Says £130 for nuru with 'personal services'
Think I have found what I'm doing next week  :D
Cheers Mike. Anyone know the difference between basic and deluxe?

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Cheers Mike. Anyone know the difference between basic and deluxe?

Apparently a tenner  :D

Offline HailWood

The nuru service

Anyone had this and know if the inclusive "personal service" at £130 is FS with kissing, OWO and sex?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
The nuru service

Anyone had this and know if the inclusive "personal service" at £130 is FS with kissing, OWO and sex?

Thanks for that. Have added x-lounge to the on-going thread on Nuru Massage in the EM:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=115300.0

Offline Donkey

Does anyone know if Libby still offers FS at X lounge?