Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Franchesca SweetLips-Poplar  (Read 1768 times)

14 review(s) for Franchesca SweetLips (10 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline 0mard3000

External Link/Members Only

I went to see Franchesca a few weeks ago before setting off on a week long business trip. I'd had her on my hot list for a while and after a couple average punts I was very keen to pay her a visit.

Comms- Communication was all via text and super easy. She was very friendly and open which made me warm to her before even seeing her. I was unsure of when/how I was gonna get to her and had to change times a few times but she was super cool about it and had no issue with me bringing a small suitcase with me as I was on my way to the airport. As soon as I said I was coming she sent me her address which I thought was cool. None of this, get to the corner, then get to the next corner and call me type stuff which although I understand, does get a bit long.

Location - She works from a small private flat around 10mins away from All Saints station. Residential building so pretty discreet. Upon arrival, I called her and she buzzed me up. She had a typical Brazilian/Portuguese accent but her English was fine.

Cost - £120 for 1 hour (including a summertime special ice cream blow job  :rolleyes:)

The Meet-She was pretty much like her pics really. I'd say late 20's/maybe early 30's. Cute face, small breasts, nice round Brazilian ass. She was very sweet and friendly but also sexy. I instantly found her attractive. Offered me a drink and as it was hot I had some water. It was early afternoon on a hot day so was definitely shaping up to be a hot and sticky one. There was some polite chit chat but not too much. Lots of smiling/touching etc. Dealt with the paperwork and she then came back shortly in a tight black dress carrying a glass with an ice cream inside of it which I imagined was for the ice cream blowjob. She closed the curtains, put a sheet on  the bed and requested I come stand behind her. I imagine this was a well drilled routine(which was fine by me). She then began to wind that fine brazilian ass on my dick and I was instantly hard. I began to kiss the back of her neck, we both undressed and the session was well and truly underway. It seemed like there was a good vibe and a good chemistry which definitely helps I think. There was some kissing but not too much. Didn't bother me but in general I do like a good kisser s I guess it depends on your personal tastes but it wasn't an issue for me. She stripped me down and gave me the ice cream blowjob which was essentially OWO with some ice cream in her mouth on my dick etc but on a hot day it felt great. She put some of the ice cream on her pussy and I of course had to dive in. She did stop me after a little while though as she said she was gonna cum and didn't want to come so early into the session. She put a condom on my dick using her mouth which is always impressive and we began fucking. We went through a few positions, reverse cowgirl, cowgirl then doggy which was great as I she had a big mirror opposite her bed and the sight of her ass and me fucking her from behind at the same time was great. We then went into missionary and I was definitely pounding away. Only thing I noticed was that she did seem to be conscious of me going too deep. Particularly when I was trying angles that I know go deep. I'm not massive so I don't think it was a size thing on my part. I think she was just more on trying to pace herself for the day as it was early afternoon, it was super hot and we were both going pretty hard. She was pretty vocal which I like, she seemed into it and had a pretty dirty much for such a cutie which was a turn on. She came in mish and got a bit wacked afterwards so I then proceeded to just bang her out until I came. Was great!

We both chilled for a bit and then she proceeded to give me a full body massage. She said she wasn't a masseuse but would do her best. It felt really good and after she'd finished I was ready to go again. Round two was numerous positions and possibley more intense than round one but I could tell she was getting tired, I wasn't gonna come again anytime soon and we'd basically gone over the hour. I also remembered I had a flight to catch so basically just stopped but definitely had a great time. She cleaned me up and offered me a shower which I took. She had lots of toiletries etc but as I was on my way to the airport  so I just used my own.

Afterwards she was pretty chatty in a general friendly bubbly way and had I not been in a rush i could imagine having a nice convo with her.

Conclusion - Great punt and a great girl! Will definitely be back soon. Location and price were good and had that nice GFE feel to it which I seem to enjoy. Look forward to seeing her again soon.

Offline Yaardie

Nice review.   :thumbsup:

Hotlisted!

Online Maverick1808

Nice review OP, she looks hot and sounds like the service was spot on.

One for the HL  :thumbsup:

JB90

This whore next to the Limehouse DLR station?

Offline tomasgreenwood

I'm guessing this is one of the benefits of booking flights from City Airport! Always seems that bit more civilized than Heathrow...