Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: B2B massage minx - Central Swindon  (Read 1849 times)

37 review(s) for B2B massage minx (17 positive, 11 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online BOBBY2015

External Link/Members Only

I met Eva a few days ago , Nice location in central swindon good parking and very private , She is Tall slim ( 8) as profile very pretty  just my type , English was good and she was fairy chatty but not over the top , Arrived was offered a shower which I declined as had just showered , Asked if i wanted a massage i declined , Straight down to OWO she was very good at this went down well on me with great eye contact and the perfect red lipstick her pretty little mouth stretching as she work up and down was awesome ! , after a good 10 mins on with the mac and time for some hard fucking , she straddled me and rode me on top for a bit and we then switched to side sadly so i could rub her clit at the same time worked myself up to a finish , as I had asked I whipped of the jacket and emptied in her mouth she sucked for a good minute as she took every drop right down  , She offered me a bit of a massage which was nice whilst i recovered , then  some more oral and RO with eye contact to get me hard again , on with the jacket and she got on top I pounded her hard for 5 mins then decided to give her some more  RO which had her moaning and wriggling about ,  then a bit of lube and I slowly worked my self in for some Anal me on top missionary position  once in and  warmed and stretched a little , I started to properly fuck her arse pulling right in and out so i could see her arse gaping open  she took it really well moaning and wanking her clit , I moved to the side still in her and pounded away whilst she played with her clit she stated shaking as she came and I lost control and came in her arse ( jacket on of course )  Pretty awesome value for 120 quid the best European I have ever seen I will 100% see her again , Pretty Friendly Lovely Body Attentive and Good Value