Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cute Katie - Bristol  (Read 1575 times)

15 review(s) for x-CuteKatie-x (13 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline KC66

Apologies I can't add link with phone.

1hr incall at advertised rates last week.

Coms good once contact made, if green light is on then Katie is likely to respond. As per her profile she sets criteria for who she sees but states up front so no issues. Requests a telephone conversation before confirming which works both ways and was pleasant and direct. Postcode and road name given without issue.

Location is Katie's home, clean and homely with all necessary requirements. Katie has a dog if that's a concern, it isn't an issue for me.

The lady is simply gorgeous, cool and sexy. Pictures are her and she has beauty to match that fantastic petite physique. She is one of those ladies that ouzes sex appeal.

Katie is very tactile both ways and respecting that and embracing it will draw the greatest outcome. If you seek hard fucking or pse I suggest others may be more suitable. Kissing was light and I suspect is dictated by how aroused she is.

Services enjoyed light kissing, owo, ro, protected sex in missionary, cowgirl and doggy, cum on me.

I enjoyed a great time with Katie who is bright, witty and knows her mind. Thoroughly recommend for those seeking erotic gfe and look forward to seeing her again.

Offline KC66

Thanks for adding the link.

Offline Roth

Nice review. :drinks: She's very tasty. :rose: