Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seren - Cardiff Bay  (Read 6602 times)

3 review(s) for SASSYSEXY!SIRENSEREN (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Steely Dan]

Offline Steelworker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[Link extended by admin]

Venue apartment in Cardiff Bay January

Comms good but changed times a bit via text

The girl. Tall, good figure, not pretty and very talkative and excitable. To the point of unnerving. She was drinking a beer at 10.30am having been out late. That's the point I should have walked.

Events went quickly. Oral was sloppy and magnificent but I was being put off by the eccentric conversation. So much so that I wanted it over and to get out.

So much so I allowed it to all happen during oral.

Having shelled out 200 notes for much less than an hour (my choice), this goes down as so uncomfortable it has to be negative despite the oral skills.

I was in no mind to ask for money back and put it down to experience. I guess i wimped out but I didn't know what the reaction would be. 

Would I return? Not if I was paid to.

np500

Well done SW , sorry she let you down, your flying now , I'm trying to keep up  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 06:37:32 pm by np500 »

Offline Steely Dan

Offline Steelworker

Sorry about wrong link. Redevil, you are responding to my positive one. This one is local. The other review on Olivia. Yes a tourer

np500

Sorry about wrong link. Redevil, you are responding to my positive one. This one is local. The other review on Olivia. Yes a tourer

I know, I changed it now , you put them reviews up so quick I clicked on the wrong one , but well done in getting of the mark.

Offline mrdiamond77

She is on my HL and has been for a few months.  Sorry to hear it was not a great punt.  :hi:

np500

Don't know what to make of this girl, ( going by her 4 reviews )  one minute she's mind blowing , the next she's unattractive and drinking beer in the morning when she greats you at the door ? And at £200 an hour she needs to be looking her best and waiting to give you a great time, No questions, don't think I'd risk it myself when there are great girls charging say £100 to £150 with a guaranteed service to boot.

Offline foreverhung

What was she saying to make you feel that way?
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

np500

Too much by the sounds of it !

Offline WelshMichael

There's been a number of posts about this girl over the years on here - she's changed her AW name a few times so they won't be easy to find but "mad as a box of frogs" was one comment I remember about her. Blow job is supposed to be of the charts good though.

Offline Doombar

Prof says £150 for 15mins !!!!

Is she aving a larf?  :unknown: :dash:

Gatchaman

Prof says £150 for 15mins !!!!

Is she aving a larf?  :unknown: :dash:

Same price as 30 mins.  Obviously doesn't want to encourage 15 min bookings, but why list them if that's the case?

Offline Steelworker

I can't remember specifics other than she had woken up on floor, was great at this, loved DFK then did it for 1 second. She was all over the place hopping from one thing to another trying to impress. She wasn't dressed well, not made up and I am not surprised there is no free face photo. Perhaps I just got her on a terrible day. I think the phrase with frogs sums it up for me.

np500

I can't remember specifics other than she had woken up on floor, was great at this, loved DFK then did it for 1 second. She was all over the place hopping from one thing to another trying to impress. She wasn't dressed well, not made up and I am not surprised there is no free face photo. Perhaps I just got her on a terrible day. I think the phrase with frogs sums it up for me.

I can only presume she had not washed, cleaned teeth etc ? Did you notice any unwashed situations ?

Offline Steelworker

I can't comment negatively on her cleanliness. I noticed no body odour and didn't want to sample down there. To her credit, despite me have had a pre-punt shower, she insisted I go have another.

Offline Mil 34

I think I might have made that comment about the box of frogs.
When I visited I walked due to her craziness, she actually frightened me off. I do get nervous when meeting a new punt and her ways totally freaked me out,

Offline Steelworker

Responding to your comment, Mrdiamond. I looked at your reviews and we have several in common and may share some similar tastes. This was a very different experience. If you are more resilient to the eccentric and have a lot of money, you may wish to venture here from your HL.

Offline foreverhung

I'd love to shag a crazy bitch  :lol:
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Steelworker

I believe this would be possible if you have the funds and the guts I lack!  I can imagine for the right man in the right circumstances, she could be amazing in the sack. But I think the odds are bad.

Offline HughJardon

She may be eccentric or as mad as a maxi pad and I could forgive all that for a 30 minute knee trembler but price wise she's bonkers.... That's the maddest part  :wacko:

Offline BoobyNewbie

I'd love to shag a crazy bitch  :lol:

That's pretty much all I've done in my non-punting life. I've come here to get away from it  :wackogirl:

Offline Corus Boy

I had an Outcall with Seren to my place.

She was a great punt and oral, deep throat like I've experienced before and since.

Nothing wrong with her looks, maybe not a 'classic' beauty but enough to get me going.

Yes, there is the 'Mad As A Box Of Frogs' element but wasn't an issue, possibly added to the experience.

I would see here again without a second thought.

Offline ampersand

I had an Outcall with Seren to my place.

She was a great punt and oral, deep throat like I've experienced before and since.

Nothing wrong with her looks, maybe not a 'classic' beauty but enough to get me going.

Yes, there is the 'Mad As A Box Of Frogs' element but wasn't an issue, possibly added to the experience.

I would see here again without a second thought.

Her blowjobs are fantastic and she takes anal balls deep every time. She is nutty, but harmless I would say. Just turn up the bullshit filter.

Offline Steelworker

Sounds like a combination of a bad morning for her and my lack of filter that day. It happens with this hobby sometimes. All part of the adventure.

Offline Corus Boy

Sounds like a combination of a bad morning for her and my lack of filter that day. It happens with this hobby sometimes. All part of the adventure.

Your review is still important and valid!

You may have had a poor time, others including myself had a different experience, but if the Negative experiences start to outweigh the Positives we all learn and benefit.

Smwslt

Don't go anywhere near her, she scammed me only this weekend for several hundred quid!
She's happy giving oral, and even happier to take your money!!!
Steer clear......

Offline pork sword

Don't go anywhere near her, she scammed me only this weekend for several hundred quid!
Steer clear......
Do a review then and describe in more detail your experience  :thumbsup:

Offline Corus Boy

Do a review then and describe in more detail your experience  :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Offline Steelworker

Sorry you had a bad experience but the guys give good advice to post a review. Being quite new I now appreciate that reviews get linked to allow a search and balanced view. Posts can get lost. I also had the bad experience you commented on but others have different experiences. Don't let it put you off. This forum provides a great way of researching and minimising risks of bad experiences  :thumbsup:

Offline mrdiamond77

Steer clear......

Agree with the other guys.  Thanks for letting us know, but please write a review.   :hi:

np500

I said early in this thread , I didn't know what to make of this girl, her profiles gone as well now, so I can only think ( together with maybe what's being said ) she's keeping a low profile. Smwsit , forgive our suspension if your post is true, but pretty extreme comments for a first post, many people with personal vendettas against s p's have posted similar to damage a girls earning ability, to get there own back or to help there own earning abilities . One can only speculate?

Offline Corus Boy

I said early in this thread , I didn't know what to make of this girl, her profiles gone as well now, so I can only think ( together with maybe what's being said ) she's keeping a low profile. Smwsit , forgive our suspension if your post is true, but pretty extreme comments for a first post, many people with personal vendettas against s p's have posted similar to damage a girls earning ability, to get there own back or to help there own earning abilities . One can only speculate?

Good points, well expressed Red.

I've in one of those 'can't put my finger on it' feelings that there have been a number of new members posting on the Wales Board, and maybe others who have arrived and first posts are;

Does anyone know?... i.e. Come and look at me!
Just had a bad time with... Don't go there, you'll soon find me!
A glowing or negative review, on a girl who has a few reviews already but in the opposite way!

I tend to ignore such posts until they are seconded by a seasoned member.

Offline crfc

Good points, well expressed Red.

I've in one of those 'can't put my finger on it' feelings that there have been a number of new members posting on the Wales Board, and maybe others who have arrived and first posts are;

Does anyone know?... i.e. Come and look at me!
Just had a bad time with... Don't go there, you'll soon find me!
A glowing or negative review, on a girl who has a few reviews already but in the opposite way!

I tend to ignore such posts until they are seconded by a seasoned member.
+1
I have a large pot of pink Himalayn salt at hand at these posts...

Smwslt

+1
I have a large pot of pink Himalayn salt at hand at these posts...

Gents, I understand the cynicism especially as it's my first post.
I am a seasoned punter and have had my fair share of shite punts, I posted merely to warn others, your choice wether you believe me or not I will not be offended, just wouldn't want anyone else being ripped off in the same manor
I do appreciate the responses and comments made

np500

Smwsit , I think the best way to get your point over would be to put a review up with more detail, I know she's not cheep, but you say she ripped you off for several hundred pound, now several hundred pound sounds to me  a lot more than the 200 ish she charges, or did you mean, you paid £200 but did't get value for money ? Big difference and it's not clear  what she did to upset you, so we are none the wiser as to what to look out for should guys still wish to book her ?

Offline Steelworker

I'm also seasoned i.e. done it a long time but a lot bloody wiser a few weeks into being a member here. Wish I'd joined a lot sooner. I posted a few historical reviews which I thought may be helpful to start In return I now have what I think is a much better hotlist of new people to see to go with regulars. And I'm confident they'll not be grim experiences now. If you're seasoned, we can all benefit from your insight into good punts too. Plus I've had a real laugh. I'm not funny but some of the guys here have a certain turn of phrase  :)

Smwslt

Smwsit , I think the best way to get your point over would be to put a review up with more detail, I know she's not cheep, but you say she ripped you off for several hundred pound, now several hundred pound sounds to me  a lot more than the 200 ish she charges, or did you mean, you paid £200 but did't get value for money ? Big difference and it's not clear  what she did to upset you, so we are none the wiser as to what to look out for should guys still wish to book her ?
Fair play, will post a review as soon as poss

Smwslt

I'm also seasoned i.e. done it a long time but a lot bloody wiser a few weeks into being a member here. Wish I'd joined a lot sooner. I posted a few historical reviews which I thought may be helpful to start In return I now have what I think is a much better hotlist of new people to see to go with regulars. And I'm confident they'll not be grim experiences now. If you're seasoned, we can all benefit from your insight into good punts too. Plus I've had a real laugh. I'm not funny but some of the guys here have a certain turn of phrase  :)
Thanks Steelworker, they do say every days a school day hey

Offline Steelworker

:) looking forward to you teaching me too. As you can tell, I am a convert. And we do share a bad experience of one of the SP's. I am learning the lingo too courtesy of others  :thumbsup:

Smwslt

:) looking forward to you teaching me too. As you can tell, I am a convert. And we do share a bad experience of one of the SP's. I am learning the lingo too courtesy of others  :thumbsup:

Looks like I need to learn it too, what's SP's? Lol

SeekingtheTruth

Looks like I need to learn it too, what's SP's? Lol

SP = Service provider

Even if you haven't got time to write a full review (although if you have time to log in and reply to comments you should have time) at least tell us what happened here.

Coming on and making allegations on your first post will always raise eyebrows. If you really want to help people then you need to give more information to back up your claim.

benson3210

i saw this girl about a year ago and i was not impressed with yet another girl using pictures of herself that are 10 years old!!!

her pussy was really loose, and her arse was not tight either, after a few mins pumping her pussy switch to her arsehole!!

it was a £200 punt and i felt that i had been ripped off, not happy really , does give a good blow job, but also saying she have a jet ski accident so could not do various postions was not good either

i did give her a good hard fucking tho, not a punt i would go back for in a hurry 

SeekingtheTruth

Well Smwslt has logged in several times and still has not given any kind of elaboration to his post.

I can only assume he/she is full of shit.

Offline Steelworker

Come on, do a review. You have loads to offer us all.

Offline bastogne

If this girl could get her act together she could make a right killing
She just needs to realise where her strengths lie and stick to giving bj's like jlc used to instead of trying to put herself in the £150 + market where she can't compete

She just needs to smile say hello , £50 please then smile say thank you and then no more talking unless it's dirty talk proceed to do her sword swallowing act finish with a facial then jobs a good'n
And we would all praise the shit out of her 😛

Offline crfc

Well Smwslt has logged in several times and still has not given any kind of elaboration to his post.

I can only assume he/she is full of shit.
This....
Logged in again this evening and zilch, makes me look like a prolific poster!!!!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline dts1021

It seems Seren is no longer working... shame as I was kind of in the process of arranging a booking!! Bummer.

vw

It seems Seren is no longer working... shame as I was kind of in the process of arranging a booking!! Bummer.

How do you know that?

Her account is down could mean many things. 

np500

Another odd first post on this girl, still waiting for the promised review on the several hundred pound rip off, more bollox I'm thinking !

Offline Steelworker

Yep. He or she was a 4 day wonder. Then another first poster. I'd thought I'd consigned this one to history but one's past has a way of coming back  :diablo: In one of my recent punts, I was asked if I'd had any horror stories and I recounted this one to her.