Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chelmsford area recommendations  (Read 1572 times)

Offline 1986kai

Hey guys. Long time lurker but finally joined.  :hi:

Going to be in Chelmsford area for a few days and fancy treating myself.

I am not after anything fetish wise just a pretty wg that doesnt offer bb. I was originally looking at laura super star but she a has a few bad reviews about. So basically i am after some suggestions and opinions on these ladies:

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I dont mind romanian as long as they are a safe punt and ideally under the age of say 35.

Thanks guys and i will be sure to review.

Offline TheBSG

No experience of either of those but my recommendations in Chelmsford at the moment would be

External Link/Members Only

Also,  External Link/Members Only works out the same place as Alexis. Not seen her but i've never had a bad punt at that place so hope to see her soon

cumagain2

Agree 100% with The BSG. Have sampled all (not at the same time) and you won't be disappointed. Happy punting !!

Offline Rim machine

I always see Laura superstar without a bad word to say about her. Her English is good and her DFK and OWO is out of this world.

Note: She likes to be on the bottom

Offline PleadInsanity

Agree 100% with The BSG. Have sampled all (not at the same time) and you won't be disappointed. Happy punting !!

I always see Laura superstar without a bad word to say about her. Her English is good and her DFK and OWO is out of this world.

Note: She likes to be on the bottom

Get a few reviews up chaps :thumbsup: