Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: bigguy03 (keeps changing name)  (Read 1304 times)

4 review(s) for DOMTL (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline xeem

External Link/Members Only

Ignore the confusing name (which she seems to change on a weekly basis almost), this is a lady who replied to a reverse booking. Communication via Adultwork and WhatsApp was very good, happy to send pictures on request. Had a fairly simple request list (30 minute incall, GFE, DFK, OWO) and said she was happy with these.

Onto the meet, place was a bit hard to find. Was told to let myself in (door was on latch) and greeted then by lady in the pics (although took a few seconds just me standing in hall. She is pretty (although this is subjective obviously), and has a very toned and sexy body. Age could be accurate, but suspect she is a bit older than she says. Has a body that could shame lots of younger women though. First problem was here, she wasn't wearing what I requested, just casual clothes. Not normally a problems for something like an out-call but set the tone for the rest of this as she didn't really seem that bothered.

Then the next problem, the place. Was really quite run down, and the bedroom seemed like a bit of a storage room with random stuff in there. There was also a fairly dodgy space heater in there which was a struggle to work but did help with temperature a bit. Sorted paperwork and then she told me to undress in room while she went to change. Already felt a bit off by this point, but as she was very sexy, secondary brain had already taken over.

She returned wearing the requested outfit and did look great. Was then told the next problem, she had been to the dentist earlier that day, and still couldn't feel one side of her face. She said I was her only client of the day because of that, which is weird - why take my RB then? She offered to take £5 off but didn't offer me change (I forgot this later, so my bad!). Next was to go wash up, which she did the honors of. Was a nice way to get things started, but does kind of destroy the GFE illusion a bit.

Anyway, onto the good stuff. Started with OWO. What she says on her profile is true, best I have received yet, great technique. Even with half her face not working apparently. That affliction did seem to mean no OWO, which I did try to push for but she just couldn't. Onto cowgirl, and started to get into it. She is very tight and didn't taken me long from that point (it had been a while in my defense!  :D). I did try to slow down, but she seemed to be enjoying it too much, or more likely seemed to want me done and out of there. Cleaned up then chatted briefly about how she needed to go and pick up her daughter soon - really not the whole GFE at all! Left in the end after only 20-25 minutes or so (I know guys, stamina could be better!).

Hard to judge the rating as not the worst I have had by a long way, but really not what I was looking for, especially considering it was a reverse booking. Lots of things adding up to a generally bad experience: no GFE, DFK, should have told in advance about dentist perhaps, the state of the place, weird conversation, rushed service.

Offline Connylingus

Thanks for review. She'd caught my attention as profile was interesting. Although this was before current name. Might have made me wonder if she's once been a big guy; )

Your rating is fair. You had a negative experience. And even worse as a RB as you'd have been building up the expectation.

Offline iverthickone

At those prices I would want everything to be perfect.

If you charge A list rates, then you need to be an A lister IMO.

Was she cheaper as a rob then xeem?

Offline xeem

Yeah RB was cheaper, wouldn't have paid the full price based on 2 reviews on here. Not enough to go on.

np500

Thank god you never paid the full price after that experience, but does anyone think  that some girls don't put there backs in to it because thay are not getting there full asking price ? Which is a shit attitude as you are giving them extra income thay'd never had !

Offline xeem

Yeah the thought did cross my mind. Always a worry about that when doing a RB. Mind you considering that I have seen Welsh Kandice slightly cheaper on RB and she was definitely not phoning it in, a great experience (no review on here, think she has plenty of those!).

np500

Think you just raised a few eyebrows there , but that also just goes to prove that Kandice is as good an s p as you'll find in these parts .

Offline xeem

Hmm, hope I haven't caused any trouble. It may have been a slow time for Kandice, so can't say if she will regularly respond to RB. She has only responded to 1 of mine and I have done 3 so far. Wouldn't recommend shelling out the credits on the off chance she will respond!

np500

I don't see no problem at all, I've not done r b , but it's something that can be used by punters and  s p's , just another string to there  bow, I guess it's quit a thrill to see who answers ?  I do see her often and happy to pay what I pay , if she did reply to one of mine , I'd probubly feel a bit uneasy ?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 12:58:17 pm by np500 »

Offline bastogne

she used to go by cockmad , i have seen her a few times the 1st time was full service  which wasn't upto much to be honest but her oral is fantastic she takes the full length with ease, so just used her as a plan b 15min bj from then on
this was a couple of years ago when she was in cardiff bay mind