Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SS burds - where are they now ? Sharing intel  (Read 115231 times)

Offline webpunter

She's fit !  Looking at the price for the hour there is a severe danger that the SS burds going indie could put up the RPI.  Who's gonna mention to Mark Carney  :lol:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Online Blackpool Rock

She's fit !  Looking at the price for the hour there is a severe danger that the SS burds going indie could put up the RPI.  Who's gonna mention to Mark Carney  :lol:
Agreed she's fit, unfortunately she's also a shit punt  :thumbsdown:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=66126.0

Offline webpunter

This is my pet hate.  Don't mind burds who perhaps ain't quite the same as the pics suggest but go like a steam train & put loads of effort into it.  HL was briefly +1.  Now back to previous level.  She'll soon come a cropper on here if the same continues.  Thanks matey

Agreed she's fit, unfortunately she's also a shit punt  :thumbsdown:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=66126.0

Online Blackpool Rock

This is my pet hate.  Don't mind burds who perhaps ain't quite the same as the pics suggest but go like a steam train & put loads of effort into it.  HL was briefly +1.  Now back to previous level.  She'll soon come a cropper on here if the same continues.  Thanks matey
Perhaps she hasn't been using her AW profile as she was working at Sandys however her profile is 7 months old and no feedback, make of that what you will  :unknown:

Offline Brianrocks

Anyone know if Imogen has cropped up anywhere since shutdown ?

One of Sandys best IMO. Great eyes and even better bazookas !

Offline BeastWilkinson

Petrah is A waste of time!!!!!  Fit yes but just look at the countless negative review!!! She was the worst punt I've ever had, don't give this girl your money. Up her own arse.... thanks to everyone who's found some girls, Ive looked into it myself, with no luck what so ever, so it's much appreciated!!! I'm looking out for Imogen as well ????

Offline ProtocolDroid

Petrah is on adultwork as model Ava x

Thanks very much! CT as well. Will wait until her price comes down to a slightly more reasonable level; I suspect that at these rates she'll end up facing a very substantial hole in her wallet compared to her days at SS.

Offline BeastWilkinson

Not cheap at 170ph. Would want great looks and great service for that.
      £170 !!!!!!!!! Read her profile, just from reading her profile, you can tell she's up her own arse!!!

Offline BuckNaked

Hi anybody know whereabouts suzi is working now that SS days are over

She was planning to retire at the end of the year apparently, so I'd be surprised if she's gone elsewhere

Offline Sammo

IMO Suzi was best punt at sandys followed by amber n lexi...if Suzi pops up plz tell

Suzi@ss

IMO Suzi was best punt at sandys followed by amber n lexi...if Suzi pops up plz tell

Thank you x
Imogen is working at Directors Lodge for the time being before going Indie. Lexi is at the La Maison and working with me ! You should never believe all the rumours you hear .... x

Hyper

Does anybody know where Rosie went from Sandys? Disappeared a few months back?

Suzi@ss

Does anybody know where Rosie went from Sandys? Disappeared a few months back?
She's left the industry for the time being x

Offline Sammo

What days are you working suzi love x and under which name as they have a Suzy on the rota which clearly isn't you x
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 01:29:05 pm by Sammo »

Offline BuckNaked

Thank you x
Imogen is working at Directors Lodge for the time being before going Indie. Lexi is at the La Maison and working with me ! You should never believe all the rumours you hear .... x

A guy on another forum said you'd told him to tell everyone you were retiring Suzi so sorry for spreading false rumours. Glad to hear it's false

Online george r

It looks like JJ is at LM and GFE ??

Offline d00kie

It looks like JJ is at LM and GFE ??

jj is also at the Georgian in Oldham along with Meili

Suzi@ss

Oh don't worry I didn't mind, there's always Chinese whispers on these forums hence why I don't usually get involved. I'm working independently now in Manchester. I should have an AW page up by the weekend alternatively send me a message on here x

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Oh don't worry I didn't mind, there's always Chinese whispers on these forums hence why I don't usually get involved. I'm working independently now in Manchester. I should have an AW page up by the weekend alternatively send me a message on here x

I would also suggest that you join UKE (see full link below my post) where you can set up your own profile, pics, post days you are working, etc to your hearts content, without being told off. a shed load of other WGs are also members on there, so you will be with the right company.

Offline Sammo

Hmmm so when are you available next....maybe tomorrow afternoon

By the way it's SAM....one with the killer  👅 Lol

Offline TreeDoc

Never meet her or know anything about, but for everyone's info., I've just spotted Claire is on the rota at Brooklyn's in Crewe

External Link/Members Only

Pepsiii

La Maison

Demi External Link/Members Only is Claire of Sandys

Saskia External Link/Members Only is Saskia of Sandys

Anyone know where's Amber working at?

Offline John1995

Any news on where Perry can be found please

Cheers john

milo

Any news on where Perry can be found please

It was reported in this forum post that she has an AW profile - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=74187.msg934383#msg934383

The link is in that post, but I've also copied it here -
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cherrys Massage

Lily-Ex-Sandys is back at Cherrys this Thursday day.

Sir_loin85

Does anyone know what's happened to Alana from Sandy's?

Offline Chad

Anyone spotted Roxie working anywhere yet?

druaga1

Anyone see where Lisa has gone to at all?

Suspect it may be down midlands way.

Ta!

Jaymie452

Lexi has popped up on Cheshire elites website,  as well as several other girls from sandys

Offline Carpy

Dont know she was at Sandys but claims to be ex.

In her Q&A section - do you do anal? - No I physically can't - does she not have a bum hole?  :lol:

Shame about the no dfk, she does look nice

Offline Sh5278

Lexi has popped up on Cheshire elites website,  as well as several other girls from sandys

She is also at La Maison.

Offline Rocboy1978

Anyone know where Jessica or India are now working?

Offline d00kie

Anyone know where Jessica or India are now working?

India is working at gfe bury now

milo

Any news on Suzi?
Have you read this thread? If not, have a look at Reply #70.

Offline Jack94

Didnt read it but have now thanks mate

Offline BuckNaked

Anyone spotted Roxie working anywhere yet?

She's setting up an AW page and said it will be active this weekend

Offline Jack94

When are you free next week Suzi?

Offline leeds_lad

Can't wait till suzi is independent but guessing that she will be even harder to book once she is!

Offline Rack Admirer

Can't wait till suzi is independent but guessing that she will be even harder to book once she is!

Hopefully she will do some weekend shifts  :dance:

Mr Laybier

Anyone know where Claudia can be found?

[Removed by admin at request of poster - 27-Nov-2016]

Offline dubs

Anyone know where Claudia can be found?

Long retired, and posting a face pic of her is a shitty thing to do.

This thread is for locating girls who were on the rota when the Sandys closed, not for girls who retired ages ago.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 02:22:13 pm by dubs »

Offline Robert44

Dont know she was at Sandys but claims to be ex.

Yep, she was working at Sandy's up until the closure. I have seen her since on AW, in an apartment near the Quays. Good time, but she has increased her price, so not so sure about a return visit.

Offline con-a-ser

Long retired, and posting a face pic of her is a shitty thing to do.

Yes look at his posts & not only is it a shitty thing to do but something doesn't smell right
especially as that picture look familiar  :rolleyes: