Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carrie (^^^carrie^^^) - Edinburgh  (Read 1587 times)

14 review(s) for ^^^CARRIE^^^ (13 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline zerto

First EE girl.

Comms Good, English average and booked for 15min quickie.

Got to flat and was welcomed in. Hide behind door which I have been informed is a normal for EE.

The meet started funny, with Carrie chasing a cat around the bedroom with stockings and suspenders on. Eventually the cat was caught and it was on with  the meet.

Carrie only does sex or blowjob (not both) in quickie. Was quickly stripped off, french kissing, quick rub and then on with rubber. All in all not a bad punt.

Body decent and good attitude for an EE.

G

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Magic Man

Any link?

I've had a quick look for a Carrie in Edinburgh, but not seeing anything.
Was only a quick look though.

Magic Man

Cheers Ik, I only searched the Edinburgh area.

Offline S.X. MacHine

If it's the Polish lass from Perth, I can say she was ok, but not worth a return visit. She was a little plain in looks although she performed all services advertised; DFK/OWO on a one hour meeting.
Seemed level headed enough and pleasant with it.
Plenty of others give her good marks. But then, that's on AW... Oh and IMO she's older than advertised; but the, aren't they all?

Offline Bigger69

First EE girl.

The meet started funny, with Carrie chasing a cat around the bedroom with stockings and suspenders on. Eventually the cat was caught and it was on with  the meet.

G

Fuck me, i've never seen a cat wearing stockings and suspenders before. :P
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 12:46:14 pm by Bigger69 »

Offline zerto

well as the fear of EE girls go she wasn't too bad. Lad above got the right link. Agree that she may be older but not that bothered on the age.

Cat in suspenders I was waiting for that when i posted haha!  :hi: