Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wales / SWANSEA ** Catryn  (Read 426 times)

2 review(s) for Catryn (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Hotmat

Hidden Image/Members Only

Link:
External Link/Members Only

Where:
Plasmarl, Swansea SA6 8L

Security :
Nobody as far as I could tell.

When:
07/09

How long :
1H

Like photo?
It's the girl of the photo. She might have lost some weight so the boobs and ass are not as full as on photos.

Communication
She speaks good english, not communication problem there.

Body:
She has a cracking body. Very slim (almost skinny). If you like meat on your bone, she's not for you. But not anorexic by any stretch. Her boobs wer a bit saggy (has she lost weight?).  I am being hyper critical here. No stretch marks. Some tattoos. She had a fanny stubble which I found borderline unprofessional... She has a fanny piercing.

Face:
She is no top model, but she's relatively pretty. A couple of acne scars, but nothing in your face type of stuff.

Fun:
She is fun and tried to make me comfortable, but it is still a business, I felt it somehow.

BJ:
The condom came out quick, but she did a pretty good job at hoovering my little poney. I enjoyed it. She in my top 33% I'd say.

Sex:
Let me warn you here, it's a job. So anything is "eggstra". Kissing? Eggstra, RO? Eggstra, Anal? Eggsta (£60). After the covered BJ, she did some energetic cowgirl. It was ok, but again (a common thread in my reviews) very linear, up down, up down, none of the circular sexy movement I like. Onto doggy and finish with mish. Once I had delivered the goods, we had a good chat and she made me listen to her favourite music. Then, she got up and put her dressing gown on. I must have had a good 15 minutes left on the clock and although I knew I had to go, she did not. If she had tried to get me on seconds, I would have said no. But she did not...

Kiss:
Extra

Anal:
Extra £60

** Conclusion **

Value for money :
She is ok, because she is fit and takes a good pounding, but I would think more of a 30 mn job rather than a full hour.
All in all a Neutral because although she is fit, she lacks the GFE feeling.

Would I return ?
Not really, there is better out there.

Would I recommend ?
If you go, knowing all the "eggstra" warning, you should enjoy it, because she is pretty fit. But if you want the sexy GFE or PSE, go somewhere else.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 01:32:21 pm by Hotmat »