Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mexican black pearl - Two throatpies -- South Harrow  (Read 6217 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7192824) (13 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by agentsmith]

Offline gurds

Saw mexican black pearl, Latina. Was 240 for 90 mins (including 20 extra for swallow).

Area was close to South Harrow. Girl looked good, mexican Latina with fake tits and a nice thick ass, PAWG.

Started with deepthroat BJ and some doggy. Bed is very bad, did some standing doggy. Then onto more deepthroat BJ and instructed her to give me a throatpie.

Talked for some minutes, then more deepthroat blowjob and some sex positions. Went with reverse cowgirl and squat ride which was good and the same variants in the front.

Grabbing her thick ass was nice, classic Latina.

Onto some doggy kneeling on the bed which was good and then some titwanking with oil with her lying down.

Then for 2nd nut deepthroat blowjob and another throatpie which felt better than 1st.

Overall would recommend for deepthroat and phat Latina. We'll mannered attitude as well.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Saltnpepper

Cheers for the review,  she a pretty girl good price as well usually they add a bit more money due to her being Mexican. She is a PABG lol

Offline Ron89

Important note missed, ass is fake

Online patelprat

« Last Edit: January 20, 2024, 10:59:11 am by patelprat »

Offline gurds

How was her DFK and pussy?

Didn't go for Dfk. Pussy is ok, very nice ass especially in doggy and reverse cowgirl

Offline gurds

Cheers for the review,  she a pretty girl good price as well usually they add a bit more money due to her being Mexican. She is a PABG lol

What does the b stand for

Offline Saltnpepper

Offline gurds

Offline Saltnpepper

Offline gurds

Huh I thought she was Mexican  ?

She is a white mexican. There are some mexican girls that are white and some that are brown.

Offline MrMohican

And there's me thinking she was a black pearl  :lol:

Offline PumpDump

She has moved south of the river now.

Offline Saltnpepper

She is a white mexican. There are some mexican girls that are white and some that are brown.

She doesn't look white to me she looks Mestizo but I'll take your word on it.

Offline Ron89

I think the one us Pinner locals have now is better anyway.

Kinky Annabelle or something, fucked her a few times, very submissive and good body.

Good thing it’s payday tomorrow.

Offline Saltnpepper

I think the one us Pinner locals have now is better anyway.

Kinky Annabelle or something, fucked her a few times, very submissive and good body.

Good thing it’s payday tomorrow.

🤣🤣 same here Jan has been it's long 6 week self