Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Time to move on?  (Read 2190 times)

Offline threechilliman

Had a booking for a regular for Fri next week. Contacted her last week as I could no longer make the date and suggested Wed or Thu this week. After exchanging a couple of friendly emails, she said she'd get back to me in the next day or so. A week later and nothing from her. Time to move on d'you think?

tcm

Offline Steve2

you know the answer so why ask TCM?

Offline iPad3

Had a booking for a regular for Fri next week. Contacted her last week as I could no longer make the date and suggested Wed or Thu this week. After exchanging a couple of friendly emails, she said she'd get back to me in the next day or so. A week later and nothing from her. Time to move on d'you think?

tcm

I think it depends, I've recently had a mail or 2 missed by regulars and I've had to give them a nudge, some girls do get a lot of mail and let's be honest organisation is not most prossies strong point. My veiw is a nudge is fine but if it becomes a pain and the return is not worth the effort then definately move on.

Offline RedKettle

for me if she is a great punt and always been OK to me in the past I would send another message.

for one who I have not seen or only seen once I have become pretty unforgiving now and I just move on.

Offline CBPaul

I don't do regulars tcm but from recent threads about having a regular on the go I am seriously considering it - just need to find one  :(

This is one of my concerns though, they get used to the income stream and being first choice, think you're a captive audience and suddenly service and interest take a nose dive.

I'd ask is she good and do you leave satisfied with a good punt well had ? If so try contacting her again before writing her off. A couple of prossies I have seen 3 times became a pain to make contact with, texts didn't get a response for ages and emails went unreplied but I did make contact (eventually) and it was well worth it as the punts were excellent.

Alternatively go and bang a couple of new ones and she'll soon realise you're not a captive audience and might make more of an effort. Not doing the regular thing does mean I may be spouting bollocks though  :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
It depends on her circumstances. If understandable, I would wait and hook up again.

I did not hear from a regular for over 3 months, after enquiring about a booking. I did not follow it up and assumed she had moved on, as her AW had not been logged in for a while.

It turned out she had a death in the family. 3 months later, got a text from her, explaining the circumstances.

Offline threechilliman

I don't do regulars tcm but from recent threads about having a regular on the go I am seriously considering it - just need to find one  :(

This is one of my concerns though, they get used to the income stream and being first choice, think you're a captive audience and suddenly service and interest take a nose dive.

I'd ask is she good and do you leave satisfied with a good punt well had ? If so try contacting her again before writing her off. A couple of prossies I have seen 3 times became a pain to make contact with, texts didn't get a response for ages and emails went unreplied but I did make contact (eventually) and it was well worth it as the punts were excellent.

Alternatively go and bang a couple of new ones and she'll soon realise you're not a captive audience and might make more of an effort. Not doing the regular thing does mean I may be spouting bollocks though  :D

She ticks all my boxes. I only see her every 2-3 months but always good. She checked I couldn't make the original booking, then said she would check her diary and get back to me. All very amicanle. Bit mystified, but i have found a couple of good ones recently that i might visit instead.

tcm

Offline Silver Birch

I wouldn't take anything personally with a pro$$ies poor communication/organisation. If I wanted to see her again, I would try and make another booking  :rose:

Offline CBPaul

She ticks all my boxes. I only see her every 2-3 months but always good. She checked I couldn't make the original booking, then said she would check her diary and get back to me. All very amicanle. Bit mystified, but i have found a couple of good ones recently that i might visit instead.

tcm

I wouldn't rule her out, if all seemed OK when you had to cancel then there is probably an innocent explanation, more than likely she's forgotten, got distracted by shiny things in shop windows or inundated with messages after yours.   

Decent ones are hard to find, round this are they are anyway, but if there are other good ones on the go mix them up. May be that if you go back after a while she'll give outstanding service to keep hold of you.

Offline threechilliman

you know the answer so why ask TCM?

As I'm still newish to this, I thought id ask for advice. Consensus seems to be to give her a nudge. As I can now do the original date, I may suggest this. If she doesnt commit, then I think its time to leave her to it.

tcm

Offline smiths

tcm

I only phone WGs and would advise giving her a call instead, assuming you have a number for her of course. Worst case is she isnt going to be interested but at least you would know.

It could also possibly be the case she hasnt read the emails yet for whatever reason and you could seek confirmation of that when calling her. I wouldnt give up on a good regular easily until i knew for sure she doesnt wish to take another booking off me.

Type_O_Negative

tcm
So don't burn this bridge. Good regular means also good backup - when other WGs you fancy are not available.  :hi:

Type_O_Negative

I only phone WGs and would advise giving her a call instead, assuming you have a number for her of course. Worst case is she isnt going to be interested but at least you would know.

It could also possibly be the case she hasnt read the emails yet for whatever reason and you could seek confirmation of that when calling her. I wouldnt give up on a good regular easily until i knew for sure she doesnt wish to take another booking off me.

+1
I do not have time for email ping-pong. Quick call or text message is the best way for making bookings - from my point of view too. :hi:

Quesadilla

tcm
For me what defines a quality reg is consistency and reliability. If I want to be messed about I'll try a complete unknown.

But to be fair I'm not sure with someone I see every 2-3 months if I would expect the same consistency as someone I see every week or fortnight. You are hardly her golden ticket! ;)

If everything else is good I'd give her a second chance but not a third.

Toshiba

Maybe has other stuff to deal with?

Death in the family?
Xmas shopping?
She has the clap?

Just saying

Offline MancSean

As smiths said just phone her anyway what's her profile link dude

Offline threechilliman

All sorted and booked just before Xmas. She'd been a bit busy with non-punting activities which she'd mentioned previously but I'd forgotten about. She has a little 'extra' lined up for me..... Report to follow

tcm

Offline CBPaul

All sorted and booked just before Xmas. She'd been a bit busy with non-punting activities which she'd mentioned previously but I'd forgotten about. She has a little 'extra' lined up for me..... Report to follow

tcm

:thumbsup: Have a good one, will be intrigued to read the report.