Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica Manchester excellent  (Read 8113 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7233764) (14 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Online Hollywell

External Link/Members Only

Saw Jessica recently paid 150 for 1hour

City ctr apartment unfortunately

Been looking at her profile for ages , on the back of her last review I went for it.

Coms good all by text 2 days b4 confirmed on morning, I made the mistake of going in my van so parking  in city centre parking evenharder, i was  running late because of this as it wouldn't fit in car park by the  app my mistake., ticket 35 pounds 
Found the apartment easy in, usual behind door and I was very impressed with what I saw. Stunning young, slim big tits what more could you want, very chatty had quick shower as I came out in my towel we were straight on the bed snogging like teenagers very passionate and she removed the towel after loads of groping and dhe suggests 69 changed position several times and she introduced her rabbit, she managed to suck my dick from every angle. Then sex in missionary, doggy, cowgirl snoging throughout,  I have to say it was very full on. After loads of owo  she gagged herself silly, I straddled her to come on her tits , but as she was playing with my balls w and lickiing my bell end I came in her mouth she let it dribble out all over those lovely boots. Then a titwank cleaned us up then insisted on a massage to unwind even tho we were over time,, she then said goodbye with a kiss wearing just stilettos gorgeous.
So to sum up a fabulous  hour  with stunning 25 year old ( I asked)
I will definitely be back but in my car

Online Hollywell

Went back for a  second  visit this week .it was the same as my review only a bit more relaxed  but  thoroughly enjoyable, the only thing puts me off is city ctr parking

Offline Rocket1927

is her kissing any better now, also what is her english like

Online chrishornx

Went back for a  second  visit this week .it was the same as my review only a bit more relaxed  but  thoroughly enjoyable, the only thing puts me off is city ctr parking

without giving the exact address away how 'centre' is she ? 100 yards from Kendals 300 yards from the Arndale? ..

cheers in anticipation

Online Bustydusty

90 minutes free parking in aldi - I use that a lot

Offline Markc

She tours and was in Cheltenham a couple of weeks ago.
Sadly didn’t get chance to see her but after your great review if she back nearby again
I will make sure l get to see her.

Offline nightbot

Sadly didn’t get chance to see her but after your great review if she back nearby again
You may be thinking of someone else.
She doesn't tour, she's exclusively based in Manchester but travels outside the country frequently.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2024, 10:12:06 pm by nightbot »

Online Bustydusty

Amanda Fox?

Online Hollywell

Her kiss is still alot of tongue. A nd it was a  nice appt on a st by the express building
« Last Edit: February 15, 2024, 12:18:44 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline Sweetadam786

Is she still working as the AW link is not working.

Offline Sweetadam786

Shes back from holiday. Has an adultseek profile as well

External Link/Members Only

Online Hollywell

Saw her again today 3rd time, more relaxed but still full on had a  great meeting she loves a good pounding

Offline casio38

Pretty sure this is the same girl as: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=29761

Glad she has resurfaced, she is FAF. Would love to see her again.

Online youngppunter7

Saw her again today 3rd time, more relaxed but still full on had a  great meeting she loves a good pounding

turning into a relationship at this point  :D :lol:

Online Hollywell

No relationship. But I do like to see the same sp as long as they're good been seeing
  Mellisa milf and zoe for 5 years. I find it comfortable

Online Silent69

Great review thank you she looks a stunner and service seems great too ,can I ask please does she allow fingering and for someone who is not based in Manchester would Manchester Piccadilly yrain station be my best route to herd thanks in advance.

Online Hollywell

I never got round to fingerings I think she does but with a condom. The area can varie ancoats and around the northern quarters I'm afraid you're going to have to do the homework. I'm not from the area

Online Silent69

I never got round to fingerings I think she does but with a condom. The area can varie ancoats and around the northern quarters I'm afraid you're going to have to do the homework. I'm not from the area

Just getting back online and seen your reply thank you ,I will of course contact the girl directly and just ask those questions when hopefully setting up a booking

Online Hollywell

Online Silent69

Look forward to the review

Jesica is in Manchester until 29th April then not back until mid May so rules out my plans for now.