Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bait and Switch, thick ... or am I missing something?  (Read 242 times)

Offline hawkzville

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Being a big fan and "missing her" (so sad I know), my heart skipped a beat to see that Michelle was/is back, even though my understanding was that she went back to Poland for good last month....

Then of course on closer inspection it all becomes apparent!

In the text she is suddenly 10-years younger, whilst in the summary at the bottom of the profile it shows 38 (she is actually mid-40's in real life). The public profile pictures are of Michelle, albeit they are very dated, but those in the private gallery are a different person altogether.

Clearly what's happening here is whoever the pimp is has brought in a new girl from Poland (?) who looks a bit like Michelle, taken advantage of all the rating feedback etc to try to con us (what a surprise eh, con a punter....) into booking hoping that when we arrive we'll just stay anyway as the girl is younger etc (but probably offers 1/10th of the service Michelle did).

So I don't know - is this B&S? Are they just very thick? Or am I reading too much in to it?

Very tempted to book an appointment on the offchance that they've dipped Michelle in the fountain of youth and brought her back.....

Offline king tarzan

Bait and switch is an integral part of punting.
Has to be accepted sadly! :dash:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

mrhappypants

Go to the bottom left on her AW profile, click "genuine member" and then "here" on the following page, then "fake profile" on the page after that give as much detail and evidence as you can that the profile is fake (change in age and obvious mixed photos as well as change in phone number).  The more evidence you give the more likely they are to delist.

Offline hawkzville

Thank you Mr HP; I have done just that!