Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily - Maxes Angels  (Read 692 times)

FakeLover

Anyone seen this beauty?
External Link/Members Only

I've read this review of her:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=130811.msg1469328#msg1469328

But I'd like to know more about her body. Are her tits as good as they look? I love fake tits, so I'm looking for them to be sorely firm and keep their shape.

TrevorN

3 posts all related to Maxes Angels .Are you trying to raise awareness of a almost dead agency ????

We knows it's shit from previous years when it used to be good .It's been shit for 2 or 3 years now . All the English girls have left . Has Max sent you here ???

FakeLover

I only count two. But no, I'm nothing to do with the agency. In fact I'm totally new to punting. But I am into the glamour girl lol and fake tits and over the fairly long period of time I've been toying with the idea of getting into punting, I've noticed Maxes usually has a couple of such girls on offer.

Had no idea it was a dying agency. I've never had any contact with them, just look at the girls listed on the website every now and then. I assumed if they're getting new girls (and in my opinion good looking ones) on the books they must be doing OK.

From what I've read, agencies aren't popular generally. But I thought I'd read mixed things about Maxes. Good to hear from those with more experience and knowledge if it's shit though.

Either way, I'd love to know if this particular girl's assets make her worth the trouble of dealing with an agency.

Offline bqaj

Dirty way from Maxes. Emily was a Romanian lady with tattoos. They put the same name to this British lady and link still works!!!