Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Proper massage with extras - Liverpool Street  (Read 877 times)

Offline updownandaround

Guys,

A little help please from the London locals please.

I'm looking for a proper massage but with the possibility of some extras around the Liverpool Street area or within 15 minutes (ish) walking distance. When I say proper I mean someone who has studied the subject rather than the basic service provided at a rub and tug shop. Or perhaps can someone can point me in the direction of an existing thread on the subject? (If there is one then I've been unable to find it via search or the links are old/broken)

Cheers everyone.

Offline Jonestown

There was a thread on much the same topic a few days ago, it went nowhere as you can read:www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=401379.0

Essentially its 2024 not 2009, the market has adjusted to meet customer wishes, a "proper massage with the possibility of extras" is a dim and distant memory.

If you want a massage from a qualified practitioner maybe look to the gym/fitness outlets, or possibly the beauty trade, certainly not the fleshpots of Liverpool Street.

Offline updownandaround

There was a thread on much the same topic a few days ago, it went nowhere as you can read:www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=401379.0

Essentially its 2024 not 2009, the market has adjusted to meet customer wishes, a "proper massage with the possibility of extras" is a dim and distant memory.

If you want a massage from a qualified practitioner maybe look to the gym/fitness outlets, or possibly the beauty trade, certainly not the fleshpots of Liverpool Street.

Thanks and pity!

Offline MrMohican

Actually I disagree. There are a few.

Try External Link/Members Only - this is Tina who has been on the scene for a number of years - she's based in Moorgate - Ive never visited myself but she is supposed to be properly trained and gets consistently good reviews for her b2b/tantic massage service which is a mix of theraputic and erotic.

Also just doing a simple google search I can see there are a number of new Chinese and Thai shops in the area around Bethnal Green road etc. As a simple rule of thumb most of the Thai and Chinese shops will have properly trained masseuses - most of them will also probably do HR but your mileage may vary. In this particular area of London they can take the piss on pricing of extras as well - the proximity to city banksters is probably to blame for that but it's there if you want it